S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/s-chassis-newbie-faqs-forum-43/)
-   -   i think hyjnx and sil40_mayhem should be official newbie greeters (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/s-chassis-newbie-faqs-forum-43/i-think-hyjnx-sil40_mayhem-should-official-newbie-greeters-6601/)

rbboyl 10-06-2003 03:37 PM

i think hyjnx and sil40_mayhem should be official newbie greeters

I just read through some of these newbie posts. And Hyjnx and sil40_mayhem are in ALLLLL of them!

So, either they are really friendly, or they like to postwhore! :D

But either way, good job in keeping club240 warm and friendly.

Whores. :p

Sil40_Mayhem 10-06-2003 04:37 PM

Re: i think hyjnx and sil40_mayhem should be official newbie greeters

Originally posted by rbboyl
I just read through some of these newbie posts. And Hyjnx and sil40_mayhem are in ALLLLL of them!
wo0!!:laugh:

So, either they are really friendly, or they like to postwhore! :D
who? me postwhore??:ugh: whatever do u mean...?:p

shall we say a lil bit of both?:bigok:

But either way, good job in keeping club240 warm and friendly.

hey, thanks. we want it to be a positive experience for all.:thumb:

Whores. :p
ahhh, aren't we an observant one??:p ;)

Bryan 10-06-2003 06:19 PM

Damn postwhores:spin: ;)

-HyJynX- 10-06-2003 06:56 PM

Im just very friendly:D AKA Whore lol..im proud of my whoreness..andi think S13 should be part of this newbie greeters..he does a good job also haha:thumb: Go me and sil:cool: :thumb:

Bryan 10-06-2003 08:16 PM

I like to think I can hold my own with the other whores here:cool:

-HyJynX- 10-06-2003 08:45 PM

Originally posted by s13 240
Ur good in my b0ok:thumb:

Bryan 10-06-2003 08:54 PM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Ur good in my b0ok:thumb:
:laugh: I try, I try

StanBo 10-07-2003 04:52 AM

I don't keep track of post counts until someone mouths off or tries to sell something.

I think what you guys do is cool. Keeps the site interesting. Makes it easier for me because the same information is posted everywhere.

Sil40_Mayhem 10-07-2003 06:43 AM

Originally posted by s13 240
r u kidding me?? ur a pillar of the whoring community!:cool:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-07-2003 06:46 AM

Originally posted by StanBo
I don't keep track of post counts until someone mouths off or tries to sell something.

I think what you guys do is cool. Keeps the site interesting. Makes it easier for me because the same information is posted everywhere.

hey, thanx Stan. if anything, we want the new guys to know that somebody does notice them when they show up. also, between moderating here, administrating ifx, and cuttin it up at events, we know that u stay pretty busy. too busy to keep doing the broken record thing...:p

drnovascotia 10-07-2003 07:08 AM

I'll be damned if I can find a post without both of you in it! and if it's a 2 pager or larger, I bet between the both of you 25% of the replies are from you both! You both have cave with large opening (south park), Cartman, your mom's a slut. lol

Leave some of the posting to someone else! lol.

You two should be Wal-Mart greeters, I think thats the job that could use you best.

Heh, j/k

Dr.

StanBo 10-07-2003 08:13 AM

Originally posted by drnovascotia
I'll be damned if I can find a post without both of you in it! and if it's a 2 pager or larger, I bet between the both of you 25% of the replies are from you both! You both have cave with large opening (south park), Cartman, your mom's a slut. lol

Leave some of the posting to someone else! lol.

You two should be Wal-Mart greeters, I think thats the job that could use you best.

Heh, j/k

Dr.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG you are right! We had two dudes that did that when I worked at Staples!

-HyJynX- 10-07-2003 09:50 AM

LMAO wal-mart greeters:laugh: If they pay good ill do it haha:p And thx stan, i try to let all the new people that we are a welcoming forum..We love our newbies:p

Bryan 10-07-2003 11:35 AM

I always wanted to be a wal-mart greeter. I'd be giving away the little smiley face stickers all day, It's like a dream

drnovascotia 10-07-2003 11:50 AM

yeah, you gotta work your way up to be a greeter, it's a long journey, but these two have the natural skills, so why deny them what they were born to do?

heh.

Dr.