S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/s-chassis-newbie-faqs-forum-43/)
-   -   Ima Newbie! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/s-chassis-newbie-faqs-forum-43/ima-newbie-6482/)

KA24 Honey 10-01-2003 07:59 AM

Ima Newbie!

Hi everyone!! :D

I'm proud to say i'm finally a new member in the entire import area. Recently I had just bought a 95 Nissan S14 and I love 'er!

But to my main point, just wanted to say HI to everyone here and I look forward to posting in my .02 cents.. when I can!

-KA24 Honey (Holli) :D

Sil40_Mayhem 10-01-2003 08:17 AM

welcome to the boards.:wave:

-HyJynX- 10-01-2003 03:42 PM

Welcome:thumb: :wave: Dont become a postwhore:p Cus i sure aint one..:rolleyes:

pukinrally 10-01-2003 03:48 PM

hahahaha your not a post whore......... LIES :)

anyways welcome from a fellow noobie to this site

KA24 Honey 10-01-2003 04:26 PM

I'm sure I won't be posting all that often because I'm not up-to-date on my Nissan information. :dunno:

Hopefully I'll learn quite a bit here? :thumb:

Sil40_Mayhem 10-01-2003 05:17 PM

Originally posted by KA24 Honey
I'm sure I won't be posting all that often because I'm not up-to-date on my Nissan information. :dunno:

Hopefully I'll learn quite a bit here? :thumb:

ohhhh, ur the Holli from the lilgtr site? ok, got it now.:p

rudeboy 10-01-2003 10:34 PM

:wave:

neolikquidx 10-02-2003 12:01 AM

sup

Hey, sup, Just be careful with that car. You live in wisconsin and 240's are really crappy in the snow. I can't wait to get mine running around in it. It's not too great in the rain anyways. Hopefully you're running some good tires, if not, try getting some. Yeah, i got busted for drifting a couples of days ago. I drifted out of the Denny's parking lot and as soon as i did, a cop pulled my ass over. I just wanna let you guys know, don't do it! Cuz, even if you skreech your tires a little bit you'll get your ass busted. And it's a big freaking thing in utah. I'm so lucky the guy let me off. I was so freaking scared, i thought he was gonna fine my ass. The fines can get upwards from 250-450, so becareful. Yeah and i got my ass beat by a freaking civic....i'm sooo pissed off. Anyways, 240 honey, if you want to gets some info about 240's ask these guys, they know a lot. If you want to email it's neolikquidx@hotmail.com

Quote:Okay, my buddy has a 96 240sx. Pretty stock with injen intake. He got spanked and raped by a 95 civic ex. The civic had exhaust, injen intake, vtec tuner, and a 1.5l jdm motor. What exactly is the 1.5L jdm motor and how much power does it put out? He didn't just beat the 240sx he ass raped him and then did a fly by. Could the civic be that quick with just the mods I listed?

You guys give me some feed back on this freaking civic, i'm so pissed off!

KA24 Honey 10-02-2003 06:50 AM

LOL YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm THAT Holli! :D

rbboyl 10-03-2003 01:54 PM

Ah yes, a newbie arriving is always excuse for members to POSTWHORE! :spin:

Moving this to the new members forum.