S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to S-Chassis but not to cars

Old 02-07-2017, 11:53 PM

New to S-Chassis but not to cars

Hi all, new here so I figured I'd start off right.

Im in no way new to cars.

I've worked in high end detailing, high end aftermarket audio installations and am fairly well versed in general mechanics.

My first real heavily tuned car is a 1996 Honda Civic with a fully built turbo single cam. Makes right around 350 hp and 250 to and is plenty fast. This was built for time attack.

But.

Wanting to stray away from my Honda roots and get into a new "genre" of cars and racing, I decided to start a new project.
So I went and purchased a bare '89 hatch shell that didn't even have glass on it. Partnering with my good pals and sponsors Streetstandard.com my vision is to build an immaculately put together s13, take it to SEMA once, do a nice little show circuit and then take it straight to the track to compete in the SW drift series and eventually, with any luck, work my way up into a fairly successful position in competition.

Its been about 3 months since I bought the chassis and it's already starting to come together. I'm not sure when I can start posting pictures, but if you're curious you can check the car out @Brix_Rhs13 on insta.

All in all, in glad to be a part of the S-chassis community and thoroughly look forward to learning a whole new sport and building yet another wild car.
Old 03-18-2023, 08:23 AM

Welcome aboard, Looking to get some info from likeminded and knowledgeable enthusiasts.