S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   For Sale - Cars For Sale (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-cars-sale-62/)
-   -   Testing Waters: 95 S14 great condition and parts car/rebuild (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-cars-sale-62/testing-waters-95-s14-great-condition-parts-car-rebuild-25582/)

driftinforjesus 08-17-2005 10:43 PM

Testing Waters: 95 S14 great condition and parts car/rebuild

OK, I have 2 cars that I am going to sell.

1995 S14 240sx SE model (5lug)
Clean and Clear GA title
all pwr options (sunroof, cruise, windows, doors, cd player...)
Auto (thats right, but buy my parts car and get the manual tranny)
Blue/green in color (not sure cause I'm color blind)
Interior in great shape exterior in great shape small scrapes on bumper from bottoming out (these cars sit low)
No rust or damage like that
Runs smooth as silk
Shifts clean (except reverse...)

That brings me to one of three issues with the vehicle...
two are minor, the Airbag light keeps blinking , the other is that the driver window won't roll down passenger works great even from driver side

the other: Car will not go into reverse. I was told that it was a sensor or seal of some sort in the shift linkage, cause the other gears work GREAT...

The car has stock 5 lug wheels and tires are in good shape.

I was planning on buying this to daily drive and do a silvia conversion, but ran out of cash...

Asking price :$4000... That's average NADA retail of $4625-$500 to fix tranny and $125 to figure out the air bag issue (over estimate)

My parts car is as follows:

1995 S14 240sx (4lug)
5sp manual
Has Ohio salvage title, but can be repaired and was estimated with finding door and two fenders $1000 at most

Car was hit on passenger side. Needs new shock to drive (other than that the car would drive away... and if you wanted to bring a shock, I would help install as long as you know what you are doing, and you could drive it home) oh probably needs a new battery as it has sat for a bit.
Interior looks good, and engine runs SMOOTH... It is a 5sp so perfect for drifting. I am asking $2000 for it...
Let me know if anyone is interested. Both cars are in Kentucky (one in lexington, one in grayson) e-mail is best way to contact me.

phoenix18 08-19-2005 09:04 PM

if you're willing to let either of them go for 600 let me know gabrielphoenix1685@hotmail.com

driftinforjesus 08-20-2005 12:22 AM

I appreciate the offer, but I have a lot more than that in each one of them. Thank you. And good luck finding one.

driftinforjesus 08-26-2005 12:25 PM

bump for today

az240 08-27-2005 11:26 PM

got pics?

option2 08-28-2005 09:46 AM

hey sup man ? im interested in the parts car ! if you have any pics send them to my email boombockz84@yahoo.com or hit me up on aim @ skull squad thanks and let me know something asap ...

driftinforjesus 08-28-2005 10:53 PM

I will have pictures in a few days... Actually I can give you all pictures of the Clean title S14 tomorrow, so please e-mail me... Don't just post cause I don't check here often enough so I may not see you in time and someone else may buy the cars...

thanks.

Jeremiah