S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-engine-drivetrain-power-58/)
-   -   TX: Random Parts Must Go!!! 850cc injectors, SR Tranny, SR Cams, SR Alternator +More! (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-engine-drivetrain-power-58/tx-random-parts-must-go-850cc-injectors-sr-tranny-sr-cams-sr-alternator-more-47416/)

yashios14 09-26-2011 04:00 PM

TX: Random Parts Must Go!!! 850cc injectors, SR Tranny, SR Cams, SR Alternator +More!

8 Attachment(s)
Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ yashio240@yahoo.com. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time such as the tranny and rear seats as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Trades: The items listed below are the ABSOLUTE ONLY items I am willing to trade any parts for. If trading individual covers his/her shipping of the items being traded. Will put money on top if need be and will expect the same depending on items being negotiated.
JDM S14 Kouki Grill
Quest Alternator
Quest Alternator SR Install Kit
Z33 Transmission Adaptor Kit w/ ALL HARDWARE

Now that business is outta the way lets get on to the PARTS!!!!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

850cc Denso Injectors This is a full set of Denso 850cc injectors part #2450. This is the same manufacturer for SARD, Tomei, and all those other Japanese injector company's. These are in perfect working condition with no cracks or broken caps. Will be including an SR fuel rail with OEM FPR still attached. Not willing to pull the injectors outta the rail as I don't want to be responsible if something breaks in the process.
Price: $300

Attachment 7391

S14 SR Transmission: Transmission is in good working condition. Front main seal and front cover gasket were just replaced with oem nissan pieces and have not been drivin on. Rear main seal was replaced about 5k before the motor/trans was pulled from the car. ABSOLUTELY no leaks. Unsure of milage but worked fine for me dailying it for a couple years. It does have a slight grind going into third at high rpm's but shifts perfect under daily driving. Only other bad thing is the reverse sensor wiring is broke. Sensor is still there but wires are too short to be re-soldered. Should be a cheap fix. Never tracked or abused!
Price: $180

Attachment 7392

OEM S14 SR Alternator: In perfecting working condition. Just a little dirty from sitting around in the garage.
Price: $45

Attachment 7393

OEM S13 Redtop SR Cams IN/EX: Cams were removed from a prefectly running cylinder head. They are in good condition with no grooves in the journals at all. Only slight wear lines that can't even be felt with your finger nail are present on the lobes.
Price: $35

Attachment 7394

S14 Kouki Grill: Item is in good condition. Does have one broken tab on the lower pass side but still mounts fine with a ziptie. Slightly scratched on the top and has a crack in the paint on the bottom but the plastic is not actually cracked. Im sure it will be repainted as it is starfire blue which is pretty rare so the paint imperfections wont matter.
Price: $40

Attachment 7395

S14 Driver Side Kick Panel: Only the cracked one with the missing fuse panel is available now.
Price: $10 for cracked one w/out fuse door

Attachment 7396

S14 Rear Seat Trim Panels: Items are in perfect shape. Only downside is the two outter sections are slighlty faded and the center is still nice and black! Nothing some interior dye can't fix.
Price: $10

Attachment 7397

S14 Rear Seat: I have the Kouki SE pattern upper portion and the Base model lower portion. Both are in decent condition with no holes but some stains that could prolly be cleaned with a steam vac or something.
Price: $20

Attachment 7398

Thank you for looking and once again ALL PRICES are NEGOTIABLE!!!!!
Cameron