S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-interior-exterior-sound-styling-61/)
-   -   **sold** (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/sale-interior-exterior-sound-styling-61/%2A%2Asold%2A%2A-41007/)

EvilRB 08-30-2007 06:34 AM

**sold**

Seats have been SOLD!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

EvilRB 08-31-2007 03:44 AM

Seats have been SOLD!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

EvilRB 09-06-2007 12:49 AM

Alright guys I am willing to take offers or trades plus cash for things I need for my S13 convertible.

Here is a small list:

OEM S13 Aero Side skirts and Rear coupe valences
VLSD OR LSD
Boost controller
Suspension parts

Let me know what you are willing to trade + cash and I'll be happy to try to work something out.

Thanks!

NocturnalEVO 09-06-2007 12:54 AM

question for you.

What kind of rails are you using?

Or are the j/custom fabbed from scratch? but if thas the case, how were you able to incorporate the sliders?

I'm asking because i have an evo, and have taken out the stock seats in favor of some recaro pole positions. However, im considering throwing the stock recaro's in my bro's S13.

EvilRB 09-06-2007 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by NocturnalEVO (Post 333718)
question for you.

What kind of rails are you using?

Or are the j/custom fabbed from scratch? but if thas the case, how were you able to incorporate the sliders?

I'm asking because i have an evo, and have taken out the stock seats in favor of some recaro pole positions. However, im considering throwing the stock recaro's in my bro's S13.

It's not that hard just very time consuming.
We took the stock brackets off the stock S13 seats and measured the rails for fitment. then grinded the rail to metal and tacked it all together. then once fitments was double checked with the seat in place, we just finished off the rails and painted them so they don't rust. Sounds alot easier then it was.

Just be prepared for a alot of test fits to get it right. With the way the S13 floor is, it's a ***** to get the seats level and in the right placement so that you don't rub the back trim pieces. thats why it costs so much to put these seats in but when they are they feel great and fit really well.

I say you just buy these from me and sell the ones you have.
all the work is done on mine and you could still sell the seat that you have. Shops I know that have done these all charge about $400 - $500 and most don't want to mess around with them. Thats also another reason why I'm surprised no one is jumping on these. Alot of lookers but no one has committed yet.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions that you might have.

EvilRB 09-08-2007 04:16 AM

Update!
I'm also willing to trade for
Z32 brake upgrade
T28 BB turbo or any upgraded Turbo

Anything for a S13 or SR just let me know. I really need to get rid of these!

And I need cash and parts!!

Thanks

EvilRB 09-14-2007 02:20 PM

K guys, I got a guy who offered $750 picked up on Monday.
If someone LOCAL can beat that price by then It's yours!!

EvilRB 09-14-2007 07:27 PM

Seats have been SOLD!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!