S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Service, Parts & Tuning Review (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/service-parts-tuning-review-50/)
-   -   where to get drift style racing pedals (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/service-parts-tuning-review-50/where-get-drift-style-racing-pedals-14344/)

PissonH 07-22-2004 09:24 AM

where to get drift style racing pedals

where can i find them, the ones with the pedal gas inclined, because with normal ones the brake pedal always have your shoe rub the gas pedal when you brake which is a disavantage for some good ol heel and toe......
thanks

-HyJynX- 07-22-2004 04:42 PM

eh? Haven't seen them...and drift style? More like heel toe style.

You check ebay?

Bryan 07-22-2004 05:14 PM

I never even heard of these before:dunno:

l2aine 07-23-2004 03:22 AM

Re: where to get drift style racing pedals

Originally posted by PissonH
the ones with the pedal gas inclined
huh?

Man you can HT it easy with the stock pedals... I do it all the time

RealDS13 07-24-2004 04:55 PM

Inclined pdeals? Do they exist?!?! I think oem for me works fine...I did see some Jdm NISMO pedals on e-bay but...Im still digging stock pedals im so used to them

l2aine 07-25-2004 07:51 PM

Originally posted by RealDS13
Inclined pdeals? Do they exist?!?! I think oem for me works fine...I did see some Jdm NISMO pedals on e-bay but...Im still digging stock pedals im so used to them
um, Nismo donesn't make pedals. more than 1/2 the stuff on Ebay that says "Nismo" isn't real... you'll find the same thing with "Mugen" or "TRD" silkscreened on them lol

Suhster85 08-05-2004 01:42 AM

Looking at the pedals in some drift cars, for the most part Silvias, never seen this in a Z or any other car, but the bar that attaches to the actual brake pedal is slanted so that it is closer to the clutch pedal and further away from the accelerator. Imagine it as somewhat of an upside down Y but with only one side. Anyway I think the stock pedals are fine for heel and toe but it would be easier with the setup that I've seen. Although the brake pedal is really damn close to the clutch. Anyway to answer your question, I dont thin you can buy this I think its custom fabricated. I've seen them on the drift cars that are at MotoRex.

l2aine 08-05-2004 05:15 AM

eh whatever... pedals don't make you a drifter LOL

NiSmO Knight 08-05-2004 10:03 AM

The setup sounds like it makes it easier for ppl who have bigger feet to pull off the heel toe technique... It'd definitly help me out... Size 14 shoes over here... :confused:

But yea, sounds like wut he's lookin for is custom fabricated. And that, I dunno where to start lookin... :dunno:

NiSmO Knight 08-05-2004 10:06 AM

Oh yea Raine, I checked out ur ride on ur link... I envy u dude... sweet ride!
Makes me wanna keep my ride, but i cant rite now... maybe later on in a couple years I'll build another one and bring it back from the grave... but thats later lol.

Sweet ride bro! take it sideways to the max! LOL

l2aine 08-05-2004 10:44 AM

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
Oh yea Raine, I checked out ur ride on ur link... I envy u dude... sweet ride!
Makes me wanna keep my ride, but i cant rite now... maybe later on in a couple years I'll build another one and bring it back from the grave... but thats later lol.

Sweet ride bro! take it sideways to the max! LOL

Thanks man... most people don't know it's my cardomain link anymore because it says "My Keira" ROFL

NiSmO Knight 08-05-2004 10:49 AM

LOL

To tell u the truth, I thought it was a link to Keira Reid pics or some chick named Keira... cuz I read ur avatar line that says:

"My GF hates Keira"

So I thought it was something else... BUT when I found out it was ur car... I kinda understand why u said ur grl hates Keira... My ex was jealous of my ride back then (yes I gave my car more attention than i gave my grl... Im a guy... nuff said LOL)

Back to subject, Id like ot kno where to go to get this setup if anyone finds out... DEFINITLY helps me out with mah big feet!

l2aine 08-05-2004 11:02 AM

LOL

To tell u the truth, I thought it was a link to Keira Reid pics or some chick named Keira... cuz I read ur avatar line that says:

"My GF hates Keira"

So I thought it was something else... BUT when I found out it was ur car... I kinda understand why u said ur grl hates Keira... My ex was jealous of my ride back then (yes I gave my car more attention than i gave my grl... Im a guy... nuff said LOL)

Back to subject, Id like ot kno where to go to get this setup if anyone finds out... DEFINITLY helps me out with mah big feet!

Keira Knightley... my gf hates Keira Knightley because I think she's hot and I named my car after her ROFL

NiSmO Knight 08-05-2004 11:05 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
Keira Knightley... my gf hates Keira Knightley because I think she's hot and I named my car after her ROFL
OMG she is hwot!

Now I see why ur grl hates ur car... name change maybe? :dunno: If ur grl is still mad??? :confused:

l2aine 08-05-2004 11:16 AM

OMG she is hwot!

Now I see why ur grl hates ur car... name change maybe? :dunno: If ur grl is still mad??? :confused:

well she likes Orlando Bloom and she's got a lifesize standup of him in her room, so technically she can't complain ROFL