S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Suspension, Chassis, and Brakes (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/suspension-chassis-brakes-15/)
-   -   wheel manufactures (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/suspension-chassis-brakes-15/wheel-manufactures-7344/)

-HyJynX- 11-10-2003 08:44 PM

wheel manufactures

As some of you know im doing a 240sx FAQ for us because we are in dieing need of one haha. Im just gettin done with the wheels section and im wondering if you guys have anymore manufactures u want me to add.I know i forgot a few i just cant remember anymore right now, here is the list i got currently and thanx :thumb: :thumb:
Kosei
Advan
SSR
OZ
Tenzo R
Volk/Rays
5zigen
Rota
Sparco
Excel
Axis
BBS
Buddy club
Momo
Motegi
Konig
Enkei
RacingHart
R/H
Nakayama

l2aine 11-11-2003 10:37 AM

Work
Falken
Blitz
Nismo
Velox
G-Games
Yokohama
ADR
Lowenhart

K that's all I can think of in 30 seconds :D If I think of more I'll let you know man :thumb:

-HyJynX- 11-11-2003 10:47 AM

Originally posted by l2aine
Work
Falken
Blitz
Nismo
Velox
G-Games
Yokohama
ADR
Lowenhart

K that's all I can think of in 30 seconds :D If I think of more I'll let you know man :thumb:

Awesum, thx:thumb:

Judge 11-11-2003 11:20 AM

OK, now break them down in who has them in an 8" wide for front and 9" wide for rear...and who has the nicest looking lip.....and multiple spokes.......and get me pics :D

-HyJynX- 11-11-2003 11:24 AM

Originally posted by Judge
OK, now break them down in who has them in an 8" wide for front and 9" wide for rear...and who has the nicest looking lip.....and multiple spokes.......and get me pics :D
....Lol that might be taking it to far:laugh: I did put up a site on the FAQ that gives out Sizing of A LOT of wheels and even weight. That should be enough, get off your butt and do a lil research of your own:notify: :thumb:

Judge 11-11-2003 04:46 PM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
....Lol that might be taking it to far:laugh: I did put up a site on the FAQ that gives out Sizing of A LOT of wheels and even weight. That should be enough, get off your butt and do a lil research of your own:notify: :thumb:

You are so lucky you are not one of my interns :D

-HyJynX- 11-11-2003 04:48 PM

You are so lucky you are not one of my interns :D
im glad im not ahha:laugh:

Judge 11-12-2003 04:13 AM

im glad im not ahha:laugh:

Good job on the list though...:thumb:

now go to Starbucks and get my coffee :) (I work in a small auto test lab....engineering....maybe you have heard of them....used to be owned by a dude named Henry )

drnovascotia 11-12-2003 07:40 AM

are you gonna provide links for them all to the manufacturers website? Maybe someone else can find all the pics and help with that, lol. ( cough, judge)

Dr.

-HyJynX- 11-12-2003 09:37 AM

Good job on the list though...:thumb:

now go to Starbucks and get my coffee :) (I work in a small auto test lab....engineering....maybe you have heard of them....used to be owned by a dude named Henry )

Henry ford :dunno: :laugh:

Originally posted by drnovascotia
are you gonna provide links for them all to the manufacturers website? Maybe someone else can find all the pics and help with that, lol. ( cough, judge)

Dr.

If i have more time to spare and research, i might put up links for each amnufacture. And i dont know about pics haha...thats A LOT of pics

Judge 11-12-2003 09:47 AM

Henry ford :dunno: :laugh:
If i have more time to spare and research, i might put up links for each amnufacture. And i dont know about pics haha...thats A LOT of pics

:thumb: prototype vehicle test lab....its fun...I get to break stuff for a living and then find out why it broke :bigok:

let me see if I can free up some time to help with this...motorcycle season is winding down so my club duties are going dormant...I have some customers bikes to deal with and a custom to finish before Autorama (if I can get it done)....but I'll try to help.

-HyJynX- 11-12-2003 09:49 AM

:thumb: prototype vehicle test lab....its fun...I get to break stuff for a living and then find out why it broke :bigok:

let me see if I can free up some time to help with this...motorcycle season is winding down so my club duties are going dormant...I have some customers bikes to deal with and a custom to finish before Autorama (if I can get it done)....but I'll try to help.

sounds like you have a good job..i hope to do that sum day hehe:D

Judge 11-12-2003 09:59 AM

check your PM's

-HyJynX- 11-12-2003 07:22 PM

check your PM's
Done, check urs:thumb:

EL PAALO 11-14-2003 04:11 AM

You can find links to most manufacturers on my site. You could also just tell me what 240 specific info you'd like added, and I could probably swing it.