S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   West Coast/Hawaii (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/west-coast-hawaii-26/)
-   -   Fuddruckers of Pasadena: "another BIG meet for all the LA county people" (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/west-coast-hawaii-26/fuddruckers-pasadena-another-big-meet-all-la-county-people-24337/)

E-spec240 07-22-2005 08:11 PM

I'll be there tonight. :D ....but I gotta leave kinda early...leaving for vegas very early in the morning. :D

Darkness 07-22-2005 08:19 PM

Yeah I'll be there too :). See you all there

Darkness 07-31-2005 10:58 PM

when's the next fudd's meet? I was in pasadena on friday and passed by... No one there :-\

a94autocamry 08-02-2005 09:03 PM

hey sup jon .... i dont think theres gonna be anymore meets cuz joey has karate class now and he gets out around 10'ish so he cant really make it to the meet anymore

i think the meet has died....but of course thx to everyone that has came so far..

but we wont forget the stupid azz burnouts some peeps did (and NO it WASNT US) .... and that lady who was asking us if this was some car meet or was like "you guys into cars or something"

HAHAHA, wtf is that shhit...... seriously...

but if you want to still hang out or do whatevers (u know the drill) give me a call or a PM, lol ... :laugh:

middlerth 08-02-2005 10:40 PM

just because i will no longer be able to make doesnt mean the meet should die, you swear people went out for me LOL. still show up to talk to other car people...dont let anythign die for me, unless its to save my lfie :D

-joey

Sirikool 08-05-2005 11:50 PM

i contributed to the meets death. Hey, let's all meet in weird @$$ places like Toys R Us or something. hahaha. OR THE CHUCKIE CHEESE NEAR FUDDS! y ea? yea?:D

E-spec240 08-06-2005 04:22 PM

I'll post it on here if I go on a Friday.....when I am craving a burger and feel like heading out over to Fudds.

mys13rocks 08-10-2005 07:32 PM

hey sup sup. meet at the fudds on thursdays for some spirited driving. tomorrow. and probably every thurs or every other thurs.
a94autocamry are u going? i got hazed20 who wants to come. we need couple more to go.only 3 going. could use 3-5 more possibly?

Darkness 10-03-2005 10:33 PM

So... No More Fudd's meets on friday huh? :-\ Oh well. Atleat I got my s13 already :).

l2aine 10-05-2005 12:58 PM

I think we need to get all the 4-5 car meets in Socal together in one freakin' spot.

I vote for Fudd's also, since their birgers rock. I Scream (our local meet) is too small an area... I always have to double park

bo2o 10-05-2005 02:52 PM

what day?

how come none of you guys go to street races?

they all meet in la pante

on sundays

u dont have to drag but its fun to watch the civics run

l2aine 10-07-2005 03:04 PM

Originally posted by bo2o
how come none of you guys go to street races?
Because that **** was old and played out back in 2000 LOL

Darkness 10-09-2005 09:37 AM

I really was never into the whole drag/street racing scene. :) Maybe because I never had a really fast car before or just the fact that racing in a strait line never really appealed to me. But anyway back to the topic... what happened to everyone that went to the fudd's meets? I agree with raine. I vote for fudds too. Only thing is, those damn truck guys always act "hard" and atempt to do burnouts...

l2aine 10-09-2005 02:48 PM

So Fudds is a possibility... Supposedly there's gonna be a weekly @ Big Boy's in DB but that's been "possible" for like 4 months now so lame...

... I'm thinking of having a big unofficial meet @ the new In-N-Out by my house once it opens... big parking lot, freeway access, Starbucks vicinity (it's literally diagonal from the old TAB meet) but it won't be called TAB this time.

Darkness 10-09-2005 06:21 PM

sounds good. just post up when and directions :). if it's a night I'm off I'll be sure to stop by :D