S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Audio, Video and Security (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/audio-video-security-5/)
-   -   Pioneer Avic N2 installed (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/audio-video-security-5/pioneer-avic-n2-installed-44727/)

Cotton 09-15-2008 09:33 PM

Pioneer Avic N2 installed

6 Attachment(s)
Hello all,

Had a Pioneer Avic N2, 6 disc dvd changer, 4 JL audio speakers, Amps and and sub installed over the weekend. I bought the head unit and dvd changer from a friend and had the shop he originally bought it from install it! I know them also so they cut me a good deal for install. Anyway what a head unit I am still trying to figure out how to utilize all the things it does! :)
Everything was installed in my 93 240 SE, Not completely finished I would like to go through and tidy things up to make it look a little cleaner,

Figured I would share a few pics of the new system!
Enjoy :thumb:

Attachment 13503

Attachment 13504

Attachment 13505

6 disc changer hanging amp for speakers left and Audiobahn amp right and Audiobahn Sub.
Attachment 13506

Attachment 13507

Attachment 13508

All the best
Cotton

Initial Daniel 09-30-2008 09:38 PM

Nice install on that N2. I'm digging that shift knob and shift boot also. Keep us posted. :)

battosaii930 10-24-2008 06:40 PM

nice.. im thinking of putting a normal radio in my s14.... i have no radio or speakers just gona put some front speakers and it will be ok i dont like extra weight

Cotton 10-29-2008 10:47 PM

: p

Thanks
I hear ya, thats the one thing I don't like my set up is the sub weighs a ton(but i got the sub and enclosure and amp for $160 from a friend of mine sooo couldn't really turn that down)!!!!
But I don't really have any money spend on performance upgrades right now, the only reason i got this stuff was the guy I bought it from was in a pinch and needed money so he sold me everything really cheap! The car gets me from point A to B for now so not stressin about the extra weight! If I ever get my bills payed down and have some extra loot to play with than i will have to figure out a more weight friendly combo!

Take it easy

Cotton

battosaii930 10-29-2008 11:23 PM

nah dont worry about it im just retarded rofl i even dont eat anything 24 hours before a race even though thats bad but see im just retarded i still want some music in my car the exhaust and blow off valve is getting old lol

shaban 10-30-2008 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by battosaii930 (Post 375269)
nah dont worry about it im just retarded rofl i even dont eat anything 24 hours before a race even though thats bad but see im just retarded i still want some music in my car the exhaust and blow off valve is getting old lol

It's getting old because you have that gay ass ssqv ;)

haha

I can get subs + radio + speakers + amp for free, and I want to, but I don't know how to install them, and my cousin doesn't want to install them for me because he's lazy =(

I just want 1 10" sub, a nice deck (mine sucks takes 6 hours to read each song on the cd) speakers I only have front speakers which are pretty good infinity's + tweeters =)

so if anyone wants to do a walk through on how to install everything, with lots of pictures, be my guest :D

240-kid 10-30-2008 01:23 PM

Come to AZ, I'll do it for free lol