Pioneer Avic N2 installed - S-Chassis.com

Audio, Video and Security Stereos, Subs, In-Dash Tv's and alarms

Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #1  

Pioneer Avic N2 installed

Hello all,

Had a Pioneer Avic N2, 6 disc dvd changer, 4 JL audio speakers, Amps and and sub installed over the weekend. I bought the head unit and dvd changer from a friend and had the shop he originally bought it from install it! I know them also so they cut me a good deal for install. Anyway what a head unit I am still trying to figure out how to utilize all the things it does!
Everything was installed in my 93 240 SE, Not completely finished I would like to go through and tidy things up to make it look a little cleaner,

Figured I would share a few pics of the new system!
Enjoy

Name:  N2b.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  104.7 KB

Name:  N2.jpg
Size:  133.2 KB

Name:  amps3.jpg
Size:  81.3 KB

6 disc changer hanging amp for speakers left and Audiobahn amp right and Audiobahn Sub.
Name:  amps2.jpg
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  speaker.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  76.0 KB

Name:  sub.jpg
Size:  74.4 KB

All the best
Cotton

Last edited by Cotton; 09-19-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Cotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #2  
Contributing Member

Nice install on that N2. I'm digging that shift **** and shift boot also. Keep us posted.
Initial Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #3  
Contributing Member

nice.. im thinking of putting a normal radio in my s14.... i have no radio or speakers just gona put some front speakers and it will be ok i dont like extra weight
battosaii930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #4  

: p

Thanks
I hear ya, thats the one thing I don't like my set up is the sub weighs a ton(but i got the sub and enclosure and amp for $160 from a friend of mine sooo couldn't really turn that down)!!!!
But I don't really have any money spend on performance upgrades right now, the only reason i got this stuff was the guy I bought it from was in a pinch and needed money so he sold me everything really cheap! The car gets me from point A to B for now so not stressin about the extra weight! If I ever get my bills payed down and have some extra loot to play with than i will have to figure out a more weight friendly combo!

Take it easy

Cotton
Cotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #5  
Contributing Member

nah dont worry about it im just retarded rofl i even dont eat anything 24 hours before a race even though thats bad but see im just retarded i still want some music in my car the exhaust and blow off valve is getting old lol
battosaii930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #6  
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by battosaii930 View Post
nah dont worry about it im just retarded rofl i even dont eat anything 24 hours before a race even though thats bad but see im just retarded i still want some music in my car the exhaust and blow off valve is getting old lol
It's getting old because you have that gay *** ssqv

haha

I can get subs + radio + speakers + amp for free, and I want to, but I don't know how to install them, and my cousin doesn't want to install them for me because he's lazy =(

I just want 1 10" sub, a nice deck (mine sucks takes 6 hours to read each song on the cd) speakers I only have front speakers which are pretty good infinity's + tweeters =)

so if anyone wants to do a walk through on how to install everything, with lots of pictures, be my guest
shaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #7  
Contributing Member

Come to AZ, I'll do it for free lol
240-kid is offline   Reply With Quote