Audio, Video and Security Stereos, Subs, In-Dash Tv's and alarms

Screamers, anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 11:17 PM

Screamers, anyone?

I'm not sure of the more technical term for the "screamers".. so I'm going to call them what I want. Ha.

Ok, I want to install some screamers to my alarm.. a couple of them to be exact. I was wondering if anyone here had screamers installed on their car alarm? They basically make an unbearable noise if someone sets off your alarm. Probably enough to drive a dog nuts, since it's so high pitched.

The kids around my apartment complex have found it funny to slap my car and set my alarm off every day for the past week now. There are small scratches on my car as a result.. so now I am fuming. I just wanted something loud that will make them tear up if they touch it again.

Or hey, if you know if anything else that's really high pitched for an alarm.. let me know. Thanks guys.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:01 PM

lol sounds like a fun project, I'd figure out a way to give the little ****s a nice electric shock when they touched my car, or just watch the car with bb gun in hand hehe, trust me getting hit in the *** with bb's from someone you can't see is a rather effective deterrent, and is far more satisfying than screamers I'm sure.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:16 PM

some one once told me they used a cattle prong, which was some how grounded, but welded onto the bottom of their car. As the alarm would turn on (with the proper equipment) and fully ready to go as you would touch it, it were to give you an unbelivably strong shock which would greatly make you step back from the car and leave it alone. haha
Old 02-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by g3bio
some one once told me they used a cattle prong, which was some how grounded, but welded onto the bottom of their car. As the alarm would turn on (with the proper equipment) and fully ready to go as you would touch it, it were to give you an unbelivably strong shock which would greatly make you step back from the car and leave it alone. haha
THATS what I want to do....maybe not a super strong shock but something that would shock them...I need to search lol....do you have any info on it?
Old 02-22-2006, 03:04 PM

The shocking would be better.. or, the shocking AND screamers. I wouldn't want it too strong though. I don't want to get attempted murder or anything.. lmfao.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Contributing Member

OR you could do like ive seen before on a car... have flamethrowers that go off when the alarm goes off... mm nothing like slow roasted tard in the afternoon
Old 02-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Contributing Member

get a watch dog.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by CowboyTurbo
get a watch dog.
Nah....ill be put in Jail for animal cruelty after it fries during the summer ROFL....

No im not kidding....I would LOVE to shock the crap out of a crook....

And no LA_Phantom....just....no....illegal...lol.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:05 PM

I just thought of something earlier though.. if you had your car set up to shock someone.. what would happen when it's raining out and the car was armed? I don't have a garage at the moment.. so.. I wouldn't really want to watch my car go up in flames possibly.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Contributing Member

the electric thing is illegal... but awesome... i'd call the police, and have those kids get ****ed over. or send your boyfriend out there to chill with a 12 gauge
Old 02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Contributing Member

You could get the Batmobile shields thinghy, but then you'd have worry about the Penguin and that damn remote.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:37 PM

Oh trust me, I know the electric shock thing was illegal.. but c'mon, the little ****s deserve it! And since it's so dry out here and everything shocks you right now.. they won't know any difference.. lol. It sucks not having rain out here. I got zapped really hard the other day.

I have until April 15th and we're out of there. I guess I can just count down the days and throw a huge party when I get out of there. Maybe put "**** THIS PLACE" with burnt rubber into their pavement?
Old 02-24-2006, 10:56 AM

i say you get heat seeking laser's and then burn them to die hook up the shock thing, screamers and how about some machine gun's just for fun and have everything blow up around your car exept your car just to be on the safe side have the batmobile sheild dealie.

and for the cattle prong thing, no idea how to do it i cant remember who told me.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Contributing Member

Okay...cow prong seems like a bad idea lol....RAIN haha....where can i get screamers???
Old 02-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Contributing Member

get a marine air horn

http://www.hornblasters.com/

check out their video section, scares the **** out of people

ROFL