a gift for all you people in canada

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Contributing Member

a gift for all you people in canada

hey you people, i just want to let you know that i've decided to move to canada.....LOOK OUT FOR KACKAROT 'cause he's commin close to taking over your country
Old 01-30-2003, 05:50 AM
taz

where about's in Canada? It is a big place you know.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:04 AM

So you just up and decided to move here?
Old 02-01-2003, 12:02 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by jaltima
So you just up and decided to move here?

the pot is legal there.....if thats not a good enough reason, then i dont know what is
Old 02-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by taz
where about's in Canada? It is a big place you know.

i was under the impression that the whole middle of your country has like no people in it....i was going to wanna move to like BC or up around vancoover.......i dont know if i'll be able to move there now 'cause my fiancee wants to leave near the ocean so we can surf and she sez its a bit too cold there

so we are going to go during the summer....maybe this spring break

we are looking to take a road-trip and we like to smoke.....so its only natural that we want to go there....just too bad its like 1/3 the distance around the world
Old 02-18-2003, 09:03 AM

I live in Canada.. but sorry to break your bubble.. the pot is not legal here!!! lol Only as prescribed medecine! And you need a doctor's order i think! lol!! Though i didn't follow the National Pot legalisation debate (it may vary for some provinces)

Good luck with that trip .. and if the fiancee likes hot weather.. don't bother coming over to Quebec! brrrrr it's so cold in winter and summer sometimes! hahahaah
Old 02-18-2003, 04:14 PM

weather and pot status

Dude,

Vancouver is, like, totally mild, man. I was walking around wearing a t-shirt in the middle of January with beautiful blue skies and a couple of fluffy white clouds augmenting the day. I saw the pictures of the east coast storms recently. To Hell with that, we have a week or two of winter, that is, that you have to scrape the frost off your windshield. It snows probably twice a year on average, and only about an inch or two at most (so far about 2 mm on Dec 24th). The water is pretty damn cold though, you'd want a dry suit if you were to surf in the winter, but it can be and is done. There is a lawless nude beach at UBC you may want to check out.

Speaking of lawlessness, despite pot still being technically illegal, Ontario hasn't been able to get a conviction for possession under 30 grams for months, from what I hear way over here on the west coast. A recent Senate Report suggests decriminalisation, it is only a matter of time. Big Jean want's to go out in a cloud of smoke, I figure. It's functionally legal here in BC, as long as you're not a **** about it. The cops have much more to deal with other than busting dope smokers (lethel street racing, heroin, crack, mass murder, etc). If you're growing it for sale, or dealing it, that is a different matter though.
Old 02-19-2003, 06:52 PM

So the cops in or around Ontario dont give a **** if you grow it for yourself? And i too was under the impression as well that pot was pretty much legal or getting there fast in Canada. Guess im just a stupid american
Old 02-19-2003, 10:25 PM

I'm pretty sure they went and legalized weed in Canada. Look out for me leiferik1. I'll be the OTHER guy asking everyone where the legal weed is.
Old 02-23-2003, 02:53 PM

no they have not legalized pot yet. were getting close tho!! they are going to de-criminalize it in about a month meaning if your caught with over 30 grams i think then u just get a ticket of around 100$ (depending on how much u have). and the cops are pretty leanient of possesion, ive been caught about 5 times and everytime ive just gotten a warning. but i would say in the next 6 months it will be fully legalized ..hopefully!
Old 02-23-2003, 02:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Simple S13
no they have not legalized pot yet. were getting close tho!! they are going to de-criminalize it in about a month meaning if your caught with over 30 grams i think then u just get a ticket of around 100$ (depending on how much u have). and the cops are pretty leanient of possesion, ive been caught about 5 times and everytime ive just gotten a warning. but i would say in the next 6 months it will be fully legalized ..hopefully!
that puts a smile on my face you'd have to see to believe