S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Engine Swaps (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/engine-swaps-13/)
-   -   Check out what is sitting in my Engine Compartment... (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/engine-swaps-13/check-out-what-sitting-my-engine-compartment-688/)

s13zilvia 07-27-2003 10:10 AM

oh my god

omg man are we in 3rd grade again,atleast you got your name cleared what a *****.

s13zilvia 07-27-2003 10:17 AM

well anyway

anyway jon aside from 6 or 7 pages of bull****,congrast on tht swap

jonpowell 07-27-2003 10:18 AM

This has nothing to do with getting my name cleared and everything to deal with someone taking the credit for allt he work I did to my car. I put probably close to 200 hours of work into the car to weld all the seams, STRIP the engine compartment, install the RB25DET MYSELF, and on top of that I got it running and drove it around the shop a couple times before the head blew up. I think its ****ty that some ******* comes along, nabs a photo and thinks that he can call it his. On top of that he isn't even calling it an RB. OOPS! S13, when this happens to you, we will see what you think, *****.

PS What have you done to YOUR car worth stealing credit for? SDont type ANYTHING if you dont have photos to back it up either, *****.

Thanks, sorry about the above stuff, I think you were calling me a *****. I leave it to show what an ass I am at times though.

SHIFT_Lock 07-27-2003 11:00 AM

i would flip out if someone did this to me. in a bad way.

StanBo 07-27-2003 11:03 AM

Hahhaha hey Jon. I read this thread three times and felt like an idiot. I thought it was an RB on the first page.

How is the car running now? Were you able to fix it up?

jonpowell 07-27-2003 11:36 AM

Waiting for the new head, should be ehre the week of August 10th

s13zilvia 07-27-2003 07:56 PM

huhuhuh?

i wasnt calling you a ***** jon i was callin condomsense a *****,nothing was towards u you misenterpreted:laugh:

nissandet240 07-28-2003 12:39 AM

a few of a kind

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys
After over a year and few moths I finally got my car running but now I would like to istall the S15 guage cluster, I saw that someone in this post was interested in the same proget, did u complete this, reply plsss
Oscar V
89 HB S15 sr'ed

marknfx 07-28-2003 10:53 PM

LOL ... Jon do ur thing man!!! I know its not easy doing the rb25det swap in ur car i'm going threw the hell right now!!

And for someone to jack you of ur hard work taking credit for it SHAME ON THEM !!

really i think it was a promotional scan to get him bussiness on his links its obvious he isn't gonna be posting again here since he is a fake:sneaky:

jonpowell 07-29-2003 06:29 AM

Are you working an RB swap also, if you are and have questions, email me.

jon.powell@netheaven.com

raiden571 08-01-2003 11:32 AM

cant wait to see this thing, it will be a friggin beast. go kick some ass in that thing and be sure to smoke those damn hondas n domestics

Misfitflesh 08-05-2003 10:14 AM

damn what a *****, when i first saw the pic i didnt think it was an sr but im not really a motor expert so i didnt wanna say anything and sould like a dumb ass.