Engine Swaps Discussion about motor swaps ONLY.

Flashoptions just replyed..take a look!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 07:29 PM

Flashoptions just replyed..take a look!

I e-mailed flashoptions.com a couple days back, and asked them about whats going on with there company what takes so long and are they thiefs, ect....Well take a look for your self here is the e-mail!

Ok, hope I'm not wasting your time on this, but before I order anything from you I need the truth about your Companies Issues. I have herd some really really bad stuff about people getting there money taken, or they have to wait up to 6 months for the stuff. I have read and reread about peoples problems and issues with your company. I'm just trying to verify what's true and what people are saying. I'm not believing anybody on anything, but I do want to find out more about you before I order any kind of anything. I talk to a guy that ordered his front clip back in March and yet to see it! I'm not like most people to jump to conclusions on you are a scam or nothing because your prices are very respectable and nobody can beat them! That's why I'm going towards your company to order anything I need for a 240Sx! I thank you for your time and patience and I'll go head and thank you for your e-mail back to me. Please e-mail me back!!

Sincerely,
Adam Throop

Dear Sir,
sorry for the late reply,we were out the whole week on a business trip.

As you know we're the pioneer and the true original jdm supplier on the net ,we can strongly say 80% of our jdm sellers on the net purchases motors from us.

We agree many of those people which says we're scam we do not sent out motors, that's purely a lie , due to competition they can't beat it. We agree on the delays, we didn't know usa required EPA , Vin numbers , and engines numbers from the previous donor,we're unable to provide them. Which is the main course of delays,

Right now we learn from mistake from time to time.

We can tell you now we send by containers the order are pilling up, we send themt to long beach california www.schayer.com and then they will arrange shipping. This way it's a win win situation for everyone.

Thank You!

*PRICE MATCH* -- We price match any internet stores. We're the cheapest and
we're sure we got the best prices on the net
THANK YOU!

* Thats everything, I know this is kind of long but this may help the people that don't like them or scared to buy of them to actually give it a shot. From my point of view I don't see how they could rip you off and get away with it, If I was to buy anything I would give them a shot! I would rather save a good 500+ with them and get it 4 months later then spending alot more and getting it within a month!

Adam Throop!
Old 12-03-2003, 08:10 PM
Contributing Member

I would never take the chance..i dont trust anyone over seas with 2000+ dollars of mine, unless i personally know them and are good friends with them.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Contributing Member

A friend of mine lost several thousands of dollars to them. He was one of their "suppliers" in Canada and has yet to see a dime. They spoke many times on the phone where I was present and the Owner of FlashOptions stated how they stole clips from Japan and did a lot of other illegal things...how they screwed a lot of people in the US etc... Of course they aren't going to tell you the truth. You want to know how a company like them can rip people off? They are in MALAYSIA...not anywhere near the justice system of America...they can run and do whatever they want. If you go to the forums section on their website, you'll see that they don't have the HUNDREDS of bashing threads that they used to from customers - because they deleted them, same with their feedback profile.

Instead of trusting the words of 100's of other people online, you feel it's safe to take a chance...I wish you the best of luck. They do not supply to 80% of companies in the US either...do some research, there is no possible way one supplier (in yokohama who I have complete access to directly instead of going through FO)...can supply over 30,000 engines a month and load all of those containers...sorry man, aint possible. There are thousands of engine importers all over the US that get 20 and 40 footers every month...do the math.

Night
Old 12-03-2003, 09:05 PM

Well, with that said, That would make you have change of thought..lol It makes me think other wise of the company..

Adam Throop
Old 12-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Contributing Member

Newbie explains it all....

FO wanted me to start buying engines from them. They said they had between 7-9 RB25DET clips in stock which sparked my interest. After numerous requests by me for pictures of each clip with my name written on a piece of paper next to it, along with compression and leakdown numbers on each of the 7-9 clips (of which they agreed to do very willingly because they had nothing to hide), I got one email with a video saying "This video for Night 7 Racing...see, we have many clip, there is RB25, VG30, SR, SR, SR, SR...."and all they showed were the dash boards of clips with closed hoods...They never showed me pictures of more than 1 RB25DET clip (the one in the video) and never with my name anywhere near it. They couldn't produce one shred of proof that they had 7-9 RB25DET clips in their posession and they wouldn't show the actual engines or any numbers on the engines...needless to say, will never be doing business with them. As it was, if they were to prove to me that they had good clips, I would have been buying them COD...meaning I get them, I pay, so they take the risk on me, not me on them....of which they decided not to do.

Instead, they said that they will be releasing a new shop in America in 3-4 months and they will ship over 50 RB25DET clips and sell them for $1500 each to drive me out of business....I'm awaiting the day.

Night

Last edited by NightXCZ77; 12-03-2003 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:03 PM

Re: Flashoptions just replyed..take a look!

Originally posted by 240SXnewb
I e-mailed flashoptions.com a couple days back, and asked them about whats going on with there company what takes so long and are they thiefs, ect....Well take a look for your self here is the e-mail!

Adam Throop!
Were you expecting them to reply with "Yes, we are theives, please buy from us"??? omg what did you think they would say?!
Old 12-04-2003, 04:07 PM

Hey, no I knew they would say there 100% perfect bla bla bla, I just wan'ted to hear from there side a little bit. I have defantly hear bad bad things about them, I thought at first I would buy off them, but over time I'm thinking of spending a little extra money for a little extra better product.

Adam Throop
Old 12-12-2003, 11:10 PM

I love when someone talks about people doing illegal things when I have AIM logs of that person talking about doing illegal things himself such as driving a skyline illegally in the U.S., ... but well maybe my ideals are jacked?

not that im dropping any names or anything

good Night.
Old 12-13-2003, 12:17 AM
Contributing Member

You just can't get enough of trying to provoke me can you? Who gives a rats *** if I drive a Skyline that is not legal in the states...once again you're just making an *** of yourself.

Stealing cars and clips in Japan is hardly comparable to driving a Skyline with DOT permits. What are you trying to prove?

Last edited by NightXCZ77; 12-13-2003 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:49 AM

I sent flash options a similar email and here is what they replyed after about 2 days

their response-

Dear Sir, We must say beggining of the year, it has been terrible and has been a tough year for us. With the war and terrorism going around, shipping company has delayed a lot of vessel. Right now, we mainly deal with quantity customer (order 20+ Clips and above) it's much easier compare to selling to 1 normal customer._ We'll tell you more on the phone
_
Please leave your phone number here, we'll call you back
_
Thank You!
_
*PRICE MATCH* -- We price match any internet stores. We're the cheapest and
we're sure we got the best prices on the net
THANK YOU!
_
*If we do not reply within 48 hours, please resend us again "
FlashOptions Sales Department (12AM to 12PM E.S.T.)
TEL# : 011-60-12-3896600
Country Code = 011
State Code = 6
Phone = 0123896600
*please do not request us to call you back , thank you*