Engine Swaps Discussion about motor swaps ONLY.

Whats the real scoop on the Altima KA' ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 11:51 PM

Powerlover - well hate to join this forum like this and out of know here but really dude you gotta start using common-sense. I know this shouldn't be coming from a newbe to this form like me. but really dude start using some common-sense.
Old 11-20-2004, 06:16 AM

Originally posted by ProjectMy240
Powerlover - well hate to join this forum like this and out of know here but really dude you gotta start using common-sense. I know this shouldn't be coming from a newbe to this form like me. but really dude start using some common-sense.
Listen KID. I dont know who you think you are being a monday morning quarterback here...but i asked a simple question. All i wanted was a simple answer, and i got it.

You told me to use some common sense. I DID. I asked a question before diving head long into a project and wasting alot of money. My advice to you..... get an education and learn how to type...little twit.

I have done more motor swaps than you can imagine. I have put motors into cars that dont belong (see sig). And now i have it half in my mind to go get an altima motor and make it work just to prove your all-knowing "common sense" wrong.

Now, **** off....

By the way...the swap is done and here is before and after pic.
Attached Thumbnails Whats the real scoop on the Altima KA'  ?-brfore-after.jpg  
Old 11-20-2004, 08:37 PM
Contributing Member

good now boost it
Old 11-20-2004, 10:43 PM

Originally posted by powerlover
Listen KID. I dont know who you think you are being a monday morning quarterback here...but i asked a simple question. All i wanted was a simple answer, and i got it.

You told me to use some common sense. I DID. I asked a question before diving head long into a project and wasting alot of money. My advice to you..... get an education and learn how to type...little twit.

I have done more motor swaps than you can imagine. I have put motors into cars that dont belong (see sig). And now i have it half in my mind to go get an altima motor and make it work just to prove your all-knowing "common sense" wrong.

Now, **** off....

By the way...the swap is done and here is before and after pic.
wow you best calm down. if you say you did so many motor swaps then you should know the diff. between front-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive and yes I **** off now. gotta **** anyways. bye and sorry
Old 11-21-2004, 05:58 AM

For your info, on most cars, the only difference is the motor mounts, and the transaxle. Call any dealer and they will clue you in.