General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Any one interested in generic parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:08 PM

Any one interested in generic parts

Hi guys
I'm not a vendor, here to ask if anyone on this forum is interested in generic parts? You know like the parts on ebay or non-branded stuff, of course seeing if there is a interest would make me want to become a vendor. I personally have an s13 and i have lots of generic stuff on my car and it looks fine to me. But everyone has there own preference. What do you guys think? Of course if i do sell items on here it would definitely beat your average pricing since i love my s13 . I personally wouldn't sell anything i wouldn't put on my car.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Contributing Member

You're going to have to be more specific that that. Cosmetic parts? Mechanical parts? Wheels? Vtec stickers? What are we talking here?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Contributing Member

I Wantz A Vtac Stickerz, I Need The Hp Boost!!! Or Maybe The 10 Foot Wing, Yes I Can See Me Running 8's Already
Old 11-08-2007, 01:48 PM

I would be selling generic parts for cosmetic and mechanical to name a few: headers, catbacks, suspension items, 3 core radiators, cam gears, spark plug wires, strut bars, tension rods, quick release and hubs, racing seats without rails though, just whatever i can get my hands on. I won't be able to get wheels or stickers. btw i can get you a 5 ft wing
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 PM

I might be down for a cat-back and possibly a set of seats depending on style and what not.....
Old 11-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Contributing Member

Are you making all this stuff in your backyard? Stealing it off cars? Stealing it from a warehouse you work at? Where is it coming from? We need a lot more info dude.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:19 PM

I'm personally working off of a wholesale distributor so i'm just branching off and starting my own business. So all the stuff i would be selling will be products of china, taiwan, and japan. Everything i sell would come from a legitimate source and i do have a retail license. I wouldn't want to sell branded parts because i don't really get a good discount off those items, except for NRG items. I can get my hands on NRG stuff. If i get more replies and hits then yea i would be interested in becoming a vendor on this site. If you can buy it from ebay and its generic then most likely i can get my hands of those items. I'm located in southern california, i've been in the wholesale business of car parts for a little over 4 years working with this company. What i sell will come straight from the warehouse of my company. Is there any other info you guys would like about me. I've not done forums before so this would be my first forum if i do start.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:10 PM

Thread closed. Your not a vendor don't think about it. We have registered vendors for a reason. If you are who you say you are talk to charles J, I protect my members from fraud, it isn't happening at club 240.com/forums. Don't con my members into buying your crap without becoming a registered vendor, if you want to test the waters talk to charles J.
Note to club 240 members do not do business or transactions with this guy unless he is registered, we are here to protect your identity, and bank account.
If any of you have done business with this guy, P.M me immediately.
bluetechhaus if you seriously have a problem with me P.M me immediately, and I will really let you know how I feel about this thread.
If I see you trying to sell S HIT to my members again with out being registered your I.P will be band, and I will report you to the FBI.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 11-09-2007 at 08:26 PM.