General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

to bad!!!!, I Crash my 240

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 02:27 PM

Unhappy to bad!!!!, I Crash my 240

Ok, I'm Really Sad......I crash Last Week and I totaly Lost my 240, And I had to pay all damages, so now I'm Happy because nothing Hapen to me....But I lost the car, so I Was Short of Money so I Had to buy Something and first I thought in a Civic barf: but No WAY!!!!!, so I Bought I Sentra 92 SE-R.....So what you Think. I'm Still whith NISSAN, I hope I'll Find some 240sx to replace mine, but They Are Expensive, and I found this Car for 800 dollars, Whith only 100,000 miles on it, and It's Fast....It look's like my Mom's Car But I will change that....I a lot for my 240sx I loved that car.

Buy the way I was racing on street en I Was Wining, but I los control because some AS!#^%$#, Jumped to may trail and I turn to a side and toch other one, like about 90mph, so...At the end It was my responsability.

Last races.

I beat 2 Acuras Integras By 3 cars one and 4 the other on 350 mts.

I beat I civic VTEC Single Cam.

And Lost against a Prelud Whith H22 motor and Computer.

In the Crash I Was Wining vs Probe V6 By 1 1/2 car..

So Now I will never race if it's not on a track...I have 2 Kid's and It's not Right.
Old 10-20-2003, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

Sad to hear to bro..but now u see y so many people are againts street racing. Isnt safe at all...again sorry to hear bout ur car and i hope u get another 240
Old 10-20-2003, 05:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Sad to hear to bro..but now u see y so many people are againts street racing. Isnt safe at all...again sorry to hear bout ur car and i hope u get another 240
i agree. in 'street racing', it seems like u've got nothing to gain and everything to lose. glad to hear that ur ok, though...
Old 10-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
i agree. in 'street racing', it seems like u've got nothing to gain and everything to lose. glad to hear that ur ok, though...
Well the only thing u can really gain out of it is "respect" and sum adrenaline (SP?) but is that really worth the risk? HELL NO
Old 10-20-2003, 08:22 PM

adrenaline was spelled right but some was spelled wrong...lol..

theres certain roads and certain areas where you can race on the street and its not comprimising safety...i mean dont bash me but all that is kind of bull****...

i'm a taxi driver...i race thru the whole city...not at such high speeds but i go 50-60mph around the city...thats over the speed limit...if thats what you consider racing lol..

but i mean its 3am...you pull up beside another modified car at a redlight...of course you are gonna race.,..at 3am you cant tell the difference between the street and the track..

maybe its just my city doesnt have the population as other peoples does.....330,000?
Old 10-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Contributing Member

well it could be differnt for differnt areas..but here in south cali if they catch ya street racing..lets just say ur in DEEP sh*t. so id rather not street race
Old 10-20-2003, 08:33 PM

Sorry you lost your 240 man. Just make sure that you dont get in that same street racing mentallity with your Sentra.
Old 10-21-2003, 05:39 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by fist
adrenaline was spelled right but some was spelled wrong...lol..

theres certain roads and certain areas where you can race on the street and its not comprimising safety...i mean dont bash me but all that is kind of bull****...

i'm a taxi driver...i race thru the whole city...not at such high speeds but i go 50-60mph around the city...thats over the speed limit...if thats what you consider racing lol..

but i mean its 3am...you pull up beside another modified car at a redlight...of course you are gonna race.,..at 3am you cant tell the difference between the street and the track..

maybe its just my city doesnt have the population as other peoples does.....330,000?
there is a difference between street and track at ANY time of day. a track is a closed course and professionally maintained. and, it is a controlled enviroment. the street isn't. on the track, there is no need to worry about potholes, gravel, traffic, cops, debris (to an extent), or the occasional stray pedestrian/animal. on the track, if u lost control, u wouldn't end up on someone's property (be it a home or a business) and, therefore, needlessly endangering the lives of others or their property. ehhh, forget about it. maybe i'm just a prude...
Old 10-22-2003, 01:58 PM

damn man sorry to hear about your car, but you'll get over it and im sure you'll get back on your feet financially and get a nice new 240
peace bro
Old 10-22-2003, 04:05 PM

Well said Sil40
Old 10-23-2003, 08:56 PM

I'm not even gonna give sympathy to this guy. Stupid people
do stupid things and racing on the street is one of the stupidest
things you can do. We've all heard the preaching about this
(putting innocent people at risk, yada yada yada)...

Serves you right for what happened...

I woulda been light with my words, but since you mentioned it
was your fault, well,

And drag racing is just ghetto when you're running like 16sec in
the 1/4-mile.

Last edited by Gonad; 10-24-2003 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-24-2003, 12:43 AM

I agree Sil40. Not that it isn't tempting sometimes, but it's not worth it.

And I also agree it's not right when you have 2 kids. Even if you don't, the person you wreck into might....
Old 10-24-2003, 03:00 AM
Contributing Member

damn.. sad to hear another 240 gone.. as long as your okay and able to buy another 240 in the future
Old 10-24-2003, 06:30 AM

STREET RACING IS BAD!
YEAH BUT WHEN SOME GUY IN A MX-6 OR PRECIDIA
OR SOME CIVIC DX TRYS TO GUN RIGHT BY YOU!
ITS LIKE **** OFF, AND SHIFT A GEAR DOWN AND YOUR GONNA SMOKE THAT *********ER FOR TRYIN!

YOU HEAR ME
**** THE CIVICS DONT LET THEM BEAT YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU
Old 10-24-2003, 06:58 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by GUNLINE
STREET RACING IS BAD!
YEAH BUT WHEN SOME GUY IN A MX-6 OR PRECIDIA
OR SOME CIVIC DX TRYS TO GUN RIGHT BY YOU!
ITS LIKE **** OFF, AND SHIFT A GEAR DOWN AND YOUR GONNA SMOKE THAT *********ER FOR TRYIN!

YOU HEAR ME
**** THE CIVICS DONT LET THEM BEAT YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU
Dude, you gotta calm down. But you are right, street racing is bad.

Dr.

Quick Reply: to bad!!!!, I Crash my 240