General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Buyer Beware

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 01:52 PM

Angry Buyer Beware

Well I usually wouldnt do this but I have been scammed and I felt I should tell other so this seller cant do this to someone else.

I found a front and rear 300zx hub and brakes on seperate auctions on ebay and I contacted the seller outside of ebay to purchase both the front and rear together. I have waited about a month and a half now and have received nothing. The seller would not provide me with a tracking # and kept delaying. After telling him to refund my money or give me some proof that the brakes were sent out he has not returned my emails since.

The sellers ebay name is: importnut2005 and he seems to sell only 300zx parts. His email address is: micheal2k4240@msn.com
I just wanted to give a heads up to buyers that may come across this guy. BEWARE!!

Thanks for listening
Old 01-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Contributing Member

Thank you for th warning
Old 01-03-2005, 02:50 PM

see its things like this that make me not trust people.........good luck with it man.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:01 PM

hope everything turns out good... sheesh what a douchebag
Old 01-03-2005, 03:29 PM

Thanks guys. It is frustrating. You try to trust people but then things like this happen.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:56 PM

why not have EVERYONE on this board email this punk???

My mails been sent.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:01 PM

Talking

Lets go forum hunting and skin this sucka up,I hate when ppl abuse of the confidence of others .Hey bro I hope everything turns out good but I think u should start contacting authorities ..seriously dont give these ****'s a break b/c they are gonna keep doing it to other ppl.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:11 PM

You should be able to get his information through ebay if you just win one of his auctions.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:28 PM

that sucks, sorry to hear ... was it one of those "i'll buy it if you end the auction?" i do that for others, but i'm honest when it comes to me selling. BUT, you can't trust everyone. good luck!
Old 01-03-2005, 05:29 PM

You guys rock! Thanks for the support. I have contacted my bank so hopefully they will be able to get my money back after investigating.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:35 PM

Originally posted by djradam
that sucks, sorry to hear ... was it one of those "i'll buy it if you end the auction?" i do that for others, but i'm honest when it comes to me selling. BUT, you can't trust everyone. good luck!
Well the guy had one auction for the front brakes and one for the rear and I emailed him asking if I could buy both at once and pay less shipping. He agreed and ended the auction.

BTW here is the link to the auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...935599492&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33563
Old 01-03-2005, 07:07 PM

how'd you pay? see what sucks, is that ebay can't cover your back either :-/ because the auction didn't officially end.

i guess you could contact ebay. just play like you're dumb and you asked him to combine for shipping, he ended auction and told you to pay, you did, and you got screwed. MAYBE they'll help.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Contributing Member

It's pretty tough if you didn't actually win the auction (and pay with Paypal or similar protective service) because anything that happens outside of Ebay isn't Ebay's responsibility anymore. Sometimes Paypal will refund you after their own investigation provided that you pay through Paypal and that you have the coverage.

Do you have any proof that you paid the seller? If so, what is it?
Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 AM

Yeah I payed through paypal but I guess you can only claim before 30 days after the transaction. I do have proof of the transactions and proof through emails that the seller would not give me tracking information and kept delaying.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Contributing Member

actually contact paypal. they will at least limit him. this will hurt his scamming. ive done this before to someone and got my stuff with the quickness. the thirty days is to get your money back. but you can put a pretty hard hit on him by contacting paypal. he will have to provide tracking numbers to them or give your money back in order to lift the limits they impose. screw that punk. good luck if you need anymore help my dad is military intel. no b.s. he has helped me get people like local authority and feds on some peoples asses when they do this crap to me. ill help you the best i can i hate punks.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware