General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

end of the road?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Contributing Member

or, just let this be you reason to get you pumped..maybe sell it..i'd sell it to somebody you don't see alot..it hurts to see the car with somebody else...anyway, i'd use this to work my *** off and buy another one and build it bigger and stronger
Old 10-07-2007, 02:37 PM

yeah i dont wanna sell it to someone i know. cuz if they wreck it ill have to see it. its up for sale for $6000. my parents are getting most of the money and i get enough to lower my C10
Old 10-08-2007, 03:22 PM

such a nice car for not having a job to pay for anything.

dear santa. . . id like a bodykit, rims, nice tires, and a new windshield.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:50 PM

ha yeah actually i bought the car with most of that stuff on it. for 2400. thats why my dad bought it in the first place. cuz it was so cheap. in hopes that i would pay him back. and ive been tryin but i just cant do it. so its up for sale. $6000. in Jax florida
Old 10-08-2007, 06:56 PM

To be a positive contributor to society you need to get a job. Your parents are right. Hey I have a job that I became good at and now it's a career that afforded me a new Nissan Murano, Nissan Frontier Truck, and the 91 240sx that I constantly have to fix and smog.
I don't feel sorry for you. You should be feeling sorry for those that work long hours.
Theres always a job out there, your simply not looking hard enough. Craigslist is a good place to find job opportunities. Hell I started in the construction trades at $8 an hour. Now I make a $50,000 salary not including company benefits, and commission.

Last edited by BigVinnie; 10-08-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by BigVinnie
I started in the construction trades at $8 an hour. Now I make a $50,000 salary not including company benefits, and commission.
hook me up vinne. i started in construction at $7 an hr and now make over twice that much but still no quite $50K.

then again you live in cali and need that kind of money just to break even at time because of the outargues cost of living and what not.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:26 PM

i started at 8 an hour as a driver for the port and now im an accessory installer making the big cheese

i put the vortex generators (shark fins) on the evo MRs hahahaha (along with many other accessories on all mitsus)
: )
Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by jramosthe1st!
hook me up vinne. i started in construction at $7 an hr and now make over twice that much but still no quite $50K.

then again you live in cali and need that kind of money just to break even at time because of the outargues cost of living and what not.
I actually moved slightly outside the Bay area. The cost of living and owning a home in Sanfrancisco is that of a $30 dollar and hour, 40 plus hour a week individual. I moved about 30 miles away from the city, I spend $600 on rent a month, and my girl spends $600 on rent a month as well. Just for the basic cost of living it cost both of us $1550 a month to live and thats not including car payments, insurance, and good times on the weekends.
I've worked in the trades so long I have moved up from a laborer to a project manager. It's not bad money for being in a recession. I actually accepted less money than I wanted, but the construction biz is tough right now so I'll take what I can get and take the experience with me.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Contributing Member

you guys are lucky, i started making $5.25 at Dairy Queen; Then $5.75 at Abercrombie; then $300 a week at a Pawn shop (but working 50+ hours a week)
Old 10-09-2007, 09:04 AM

hm yeah its not like im not trying. ive even been to taco hell. and most stores in my local mall and in upwards of 10 dealerships. its definately not that im not trying. im not trying to make you people feel sorry for me. i simply stated what i had to say and that its for sale
Old 10-09-2007, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by MasterT
hm yeah its not like im not trying. ive even been to taco hell. and most stores in my local mall and in upwards of 10 dealerships. its definately not that im not trying. im not trying to make you people feel sorry for me. i simply stated what i had to say and that its for sale
I'll buy your car right now. . . 6k inspected.
cash in hand
Old 10-09-2007, 01:47 PM

hm if u were down here in florida id say come get it. but im not willing to ship.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:53 PM

hm if u were down here in florida id say come get it. but im not willing to ship.
i bought my rsx in florida. . . flew down . . signed some papers handed over cash and drove it back.

goodluck on the sell.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:39 PM

well if the sale i have semi-pending falls through ill let you know if you want
Old 10-09-2007, 06:09 PM

No, your not trying at all is the problem. As much as you can think I am talking down to you I'm not. Business is a hustle brother, you either have it or you don't. Working minimum wage fast food joints isn't a hustle. It doesn't take long to know if some one wants fries with there meal.
You've been given the greatest advantage to be raised in such a great country of opportunity, and all you can present is the time you waste for yourself. Any intelligent individual can present himself to some one else and sell a dream that does nothing more but put money in there pocket, simply by the way they speak.
Hell I don't even have my class b license yet and I'm booked with home owners as side work on the weekends. It's about selling your self, (Not Your Soul) for the value you are worth, you make your self what you are worth, not McDonalds.

Quick Reply: end of the road?