General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Free Body Kit Giveaway

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Free Body Kit Giveaway

Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you that for 2008 we will be giving away 1 free body kit every month until the end of the year. Please visit http://www.extremedimensions.com/freebodykit/ in order to sign up to be eligible for the drawing for a free bodykit. Also be sure to visit our website: http://www.extremedimensions.com for all of your aftermarket aerodynamic needs. Good luck!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Contributing Member

Sorry to get offtopic.

I was looking at a company called couture styling because they say they make a body kit for the S13 240sx. I went to the site & it says it will be ready by JAN 2007(when you scroll over the name), but on the site it says "coming in 2008".
I then did a search & ED came up...Your company, NOT the medical problem

I was actually going to email you tonight but i just saw this post. Is there a way I can see this kit, or if it is even available? I want & need a urethane kit. I do not want fiberglass.

P.S. I also just added you as a friend on Myspace.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Project Cheap13
Sorry to get offtopic.

I was looking at a company called couture styling because they say they make a body kit for the S13 240sx. I went to the site & it says it will be ready by JAN 2007(when you scroll over the name), but on the site it says "coming in 2008".
I then did a search & ED came up...Your company, NOT the medical problem

I was actually going to email you tonight but i just saw this post. Is there a way I can see this kit, or if it is even available? I want & need a urethane kit. I do not want fiberglass.

P.S. I also just added you as a friend on Myspace.

Good researching . http://www.couturestyling.com/ is our website, for our new brand of poly urethane, that will be launching sometime this year. Couture polyurethane aerodynamics revolutionizes the industry with its new luxurious line. Couture aerodynamics is recommended for the serious enthusiast looking for OEM specifications for quality, fitment, and durability. We do have some products already available in Couture urethane like our BMW E92 Executive Body Kit and our Chrysler 300C Executive Body Kit. We do not manufacture any Couture products for the 240SX yet but I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as there is something in the works!

P.S. Thanks for the add on Myspace!