General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

I'm a new 240 owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2002, 08:17 PM

Wink I'm a new 240 owner

Hi guys !!!! I'm buying a 1991 240SX. Here's my modifications.....see if you like it !!!

SR-20DET
Ab-Flug- body kit
19/8 Advan with 235?35/19 yokohama
I'm the owner of ab-flug.usa, exclusive importer. I'll have my company's site up by end of July......
See ya !!!! JAY

I want to make it just like my S -15 in Japan.
Old 06-11-2002, 08:48 PM
Ex-Mod :)

Welcome, and your car sounds good, got any pics?
Old 06-11-2002, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

19's are a little huge, even if you do own abflug sponser me with a free body kit
Old 06-12-2002, 10:40 AM

Thumbs up

Originally posted by fanatic
Welcome, and your car sounds good, got any pics?
Hi Ryan.....Wow...I already received two responds in one day !!! Thanks guys. I don't have any pics. right now. The car (S 13) is in my shop fixing. Once it's completed...definitely send them to ya. We're working 4 cars right now for the NISEI week auto show in August. (18th). Hoping that my car will be ready by then. I'll let you guys know. If yes, please come and check it out. Thanks. JAY
Old 06-12-2002, 10:47 AM

Originally posted by battlestylespl
19's are a little huge, even if you do own abflug sponser me with a free body kit
Hello, yeah 19s are bit big for the silvias. But I'm putting them on for the show. For drifting, I have techno-meg 17' wheels. There are definitely lighter and reliable. We got all four cars for sponsored, but I'll keep in mind for sure !!!! We got GS, S13, RX-7, and Supra. Check out our Japan web site....www.ab-flug.co.jp. Thanks JAY
Old 06-18-2002, 09:31 AM

Ok, what headlights are these and how much do you want for them?

I also like the kit, so what kit is that and again how much?
Old 06-18-2002, 10:50 AM

ahh.. if you guys need an S14 to sponsor.. i should have my portfolio done by the nissei car show.. heh.. so yea damn ill be competing against you!?@ argh.. id better hurry up and install my turbo by then.. hah
Old 06-18-2002, 11:47 AM

Originally posted by AUTOBOT
Ok, what headlights are these and how much do you want for them?

I also like the kit, so what kit is that and again how much?
Hi, thanks for your email. We're still working on our USA version web page.(in English that is) Please wait for two more weeks. Regards to the wide body conversion and head light kit, it fits perfect on S13 body.(not on hatchback). The head light kit fits right into the factory 'pop-up' head light space and no extra wiring needed. There are not xenon lights however. We're going to have that headlight kit on our company's demo car. We'll definitely let you know. Thanks Hiro.
Old 06-18-2002, 01:02 PM

Originally posted by SagaS14
ahh.. if you guys need an S14 to sponsor.. i should have my portfolio done by the nissei car show.. heh.. so yea damn ill be competing against you!?@ argh.. id better hurry up and install my turbo by then.. hah
Hahaha.......we'll have our own booth/vendor for our abflug company. You don't have to worry about competing. I mean, our cars are simply for demo purpose. We got SR 20DET and KA 24de turbo engines, but our company focus more into looks. (At least for now). Well...we need S14, we'll get to you for sure. Thanks. Hiro.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:56 PM

Originally posted by Jay C. Sagano

Hahaha.......we'll have our own booth/vendor for our abflug company. You don't have to worry about competing. I mean, our cars are simply for demo purpose. We got SR 20DET and KA 24de turbo engines, but our company focus more into looks. (At least for now). Well...we need S14, we'll get to you for sure. Thanks. Hiro.
ahhh phew.. i guess ill have SOME KINDA chance.. hah.. since youre in fullerton, theres a 240 bbq on saturday.. are you guys gonna be there?.. www.socal240sx.com.. come check it out..
yea im focusing for looks right now also.. so hopefully you guys can go on saturday.. just give me an email at kewlguy@clubi.net

-james
Old 06-19-2002, 01:20 PM

ahhh phew.. i guess ill have SOME KINDA chance.. hah.. since youre in fullerton, theres a 240 bbq on saturday.. are you guys gonna be there?.. www.socal240sx.com.. come check it out..
yea im focusing for looks right now also.. so hopefully you guys can go on saturday.. just give me an email at kewlguy@clubi.net

-james
Hi James, we're totally down with 240 bbq on this Saturday. Please reply back with where and when (time). Abflug guys and I will attend. THanks JAY
Old 06-19-2002, 03:51 PM

Originally posted by Jay C. Sagano

Hi James, we're totally down with 240 bbq on this Saturday. Please reply back with where and when (time). Abflug guys and I will attend. THanks JAY
i sent you an email Jay, hopefully you got it,

for everyone else heres how you get there

Mile Square Regional Park is located in the City of Fountain Valley. To reach the park, take the San Diego Freeway (#405) to the Euclid offramp. Head north on Euclid to the park entrance. Or take the Garden Grove Freeway (22) to the Euclid offramp, and head south on Euclid to the park entrance.

and enter at the south east entrance.. parking is 6 dollars i believe..

if youre up really early, we're having a lil mini meet before the bbq at the carls jr at the block.. thats at about 10:30 - 10:45 ( haha basically when i get over there with the san diego guys)

so the bbq is from 11:30 - 5:30 and the food is 5 bucks i think.. the cook is REALLY good.. so hopefully ill see yall there.. look for me and my white S14!

-james
Old 06-19-2002, 09:47 PM

Hi James, thanks for your invite. We're looking forward to see you and your white S14. Next time you all should come up to my restaurant. I own a Korean BBQ Buffet restaurant in Fullerton. Not too far from the Miles Square Park. I used to go that park for other car meeting....German car club...sorry (trader huh) !!! Anyways, I'll try get you guys some brochures by then. Thanks guys....... JAY
Old 06-20-2002, 12:15 AM

oh ok.. you got my email right?.. so just give me a call if you guys cant find us or if you want us to go to your restaurant! damn.. korean bbq.. oh man.. im so hungry!.. heh im getting my car back on friday.. argh.. i miss it already and its only been like 1.5 weeks.. hah itll be nice and clean for you guys to see..

do you guys know any good interior shops?.. ive been looking down here and they all want an arm and a leg.. its scaring me..

-james
Old 07-01-2002, 05:03 PM

oh ok.. you got my email right?.. so just give me a call if you guys cant find us or if you want us to go to your restaurant! damn.. korean bbq.. oh man.. im so hungry!.. heh im getting my car back on friday.. argh.. i miss it already and its only been like 1.5 weeks.. hah itll be nice and clean for you guys to see..

do you guys know any good interior shops?.. ive been looking down here and they all want an arm and a leg.. its scaring me..

-james

hi James, I couldn't make it to your "mile square park meeting"...Sorry !!! I was busy setting up with my new company place and makin web site pages.(abflug-usa.com) 50% done, so don't log on it yet !!!. ANyways, my S13 finally gettin SR20DET and power clutch. I got my abflug body kit and wing from Japan.
Should I put 19s or 18s?????what you guys think??? I'm using them for SHOW not for drifting..... Talk to you guys later... JAY

OH, I do have few hook ups with interior upholstery /design and body shop. But there are all here in Orange County. Let me know....

Quick Reply: I'm a new 240 owner