General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Mtv Gon Pimp Yo 240.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 06:21 PM

OMG UGLIEST ****IN CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was not one thing I like about that car. Not one thing comes to mind. It was hideous in every possible way.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:24 PM

The ugliest green 240 ever, talk about RICE, I think that chinnise kid should be shot
Old 12-05-2004, 06:30 PM

I dont think he needs to be shot but I DO definitely think he needs to slap himself. Thats asking to much juls213 lol. I only like the XBOX's and the front bumper and thats all. Who the hell has a orange wing with a green car? It sticks out like a soar thumb

And the other part I liked about the car was his gauge meter on the paper. THATS SO GHETTO!!! LMFAO!!! Yea that made my day.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:22 PM

strip the vinyl graphics off.... put his original hood back on ... and take off that horrible wing and i think he has a nice ride.... i guess his plans now are a KA-T... or so he says on NICO

ohh ya and change the color of those horrible orange rims
Old 12-05-2004, 09:25 PM

Originally posted by kramsuey2268
strip the vinyl graphics off.... put his original hood back on ... and take off that horrible wing and i think he has a nice ride.... i guess his plans now are a KA-T... or so he says on NICO

ohh ya and change the color of those horrible orange rims
yeah that sounds about right.... dunno how he's gonna afford a turbo if he couldn't keep that sx clean tho...
Old 12-05-2004, 09:37 PM

Originally posted by DaPCWiz
yeah that sounds about right.... dunno how he's gonna afford a turbo if he couldn't keep that sx clean tho...
definately... would be killer to see that car boosted though...we can only hope
Old 12-05-2004, 09:37 PM

That guy pieces together a KA-T himself and gets it running I'll donate my left nut to science.

Last edited by rudee023; 12-05-2004 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Contributing Member

Haha, KA-T funds equals e-baying the parts off the car.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:42 PM

Originally posted by ArticDragon
Haha, KA-T funds equals e-baying the parts off the car.
HEHE... i would just sell the whole car on ebay cuz u guys know damn well that there is some dumbass out there that would pay big bux for that car... and i would buy a new 240 and mod it myself with what i would want
Old 12-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Contributing Member

yes definetly the ugliest thing ever. green and orange. it makes me puke he had a carbon fiber hood, trunk lid, and wing(if im not mistaking), the 2 rims that he did have were pretty cool. yes i think im going to put 3 Yes, count them 3 xbox's in my car. what the hell? i wouldnt play one of them. stupid. put it back to the way it was and paint one color. and its a good thing he only had one seat, if i had a girlfriend that ugly i would take out my passenger seat so she couldnt ride with me either. forget that fat girl. take off those orange rims and shove up your girlfreinds fat ***!

THANKS MTV FOR ****ING UP MY RIDE
Old 12-06-2004, 08:50 AM

bah.... pmr is such bs..... they actually made his car look crappy for the show. His kit was actually fitted properly, he had two seats, and a clean interior.... as well as performance mods... and sleepy eyes!

go take a look....

http://www.********.com/zerothread?id=92870
Old 12-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Contributing Member

even after i read all that crap his car is still gay after mtv got a hold of it. it looked way better before.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Contributing Member

dam, i missed it, it was my g/fs birthday, so i take it, its as bad as i thought? completely riced out eh? you guys know when its gonna rerun, i wanna know what the they thought of it when it rolled in.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:08 PM

I agree with him cause I liked the TechnoR front bumper better rather then the new one. Like he said at least its for free.

Old 12-06-2004, 04:33 PM

I missed it too, but I heard it was all bad. I saw a preview of the show and I saw them playing Need For Speed Underground or something like that. I thought to myself, if they are getting ideas from that game, it is going to a sad time for the car. But yeah, if anyone has pics I kinda want to see how ugly it turned out so I can laugh at the idiot that let them do that to his car.

Quick Reply: Mtv Gon Pimp Yo 240.