General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

my car was stolen

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Contributing Member

damn bro. i know exactly how you feel. i got my car stolen first week january. and my car was a real pos. someone must have been keeping an eye on your car to steal it from a gated community. ill keep an eye out in my neck of the woods. so for anybody that thinks nobody would steal their pos or stock looking car, think again... cus it happens.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:52 PM

thank you for the support guys. and thank you re037. still crying...
Old 01-28-2007, 02:32 AM

got a call from the officer couple hours ago and they found the car. no info on the car yet except my stereo is gone and the car isnt driveable. its at a towing company right now but its like 3 in the morning so i have to go tomorro morning to pick it up. do you think the records would show who stole the car, where and how? im so worried right now and keep thinking the worst of it. even more so because i had lots of stuff in my car.. hope i get my car back in one piece..
Old 01-28-2007, 09:56 AM

That's great they found the car, I guess the theives tried to drift it and had an accident , I'm sure there will be fingerprints in the car - make the cops tell you who it was and then go egg their house, key their cars, paintball their dog etc.

Actually they might have a gun so dont do that.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:49 PM

just got back from the station and the towing place. car wasnt driveable like they said and i had to get it towed to a bodyshop that i know. the car looks bad but not as much as i thought it would be. atleast its in one piece tho. they took basically everything inside the car. i had lots of things that i brought down from my parents house and the theives got lucky. basically everything with sound electronics such as speakers and headunit was gone. rims were gone. scratches here and there. side mirror gone. and the intake filter was pulled off with the mafs. they even took the headlight bulbs. im going down to the station again tomorro to do a follow-up on the report. i guess its somewhat a relief finding my car but im still shaken about it.

here are some pictures i took from the lot.

Last edited by skstyles; 01-28-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-28-2007, 06:06 PM

and heres a picture of the inside that my friend took the day before my car was stolen.. my car was clean man.. inside &&&& outside... they freakin trashed my car..

Old 01-28-2007, 07:17 PM

im glad to see you get your car back, that would absolutely kill me if when i get my car it gets stolen, i know how it feels to get a little 1000 dollar bike stolen.

im sorry to see your car come back in that condition, almost makes me want to scream, looks like it was a looker. you gotta find those guys and take a bat to there head i think
Old 01-28-2007, 10:03 PM

yea im still trippin right now looking at the pictures.. the first 10 minute when i saw my car, i was just stunned. then my eyes started to black out. :'(
Old 01-28-2007, 10:06 PM

I also think its a inside job!
Old 01-29-2007, 11:30 AM

inside job highly possible.. this **** was planned..
Old 01-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Contributing Member

that sucks, did they found out who did it, or did they just find the car without the thief?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Contributing Member

if youve been to your fiends house before, someone in the gated community might have been keeping an eye on it.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:52 PM

they found the car itself. they didnt catch the thief yet but im doing a followup on the report right now. trying to do as much as i can to catch whoever stole it.

people from the inside could've kept their eye on my car. or someone from the neighborhood outside could've just seen me enter through the gate. cus i go to that house alot and i sleep over. maybe they thought i lived there or something.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:07 PM

damn dude that sucks . i think if i were in your situation id flip. but since it was a gated community it shouldnt be too hard for the police to figure this one out.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:42 PM

but what are they gona do? go knock on everybodys door? but im not letting this one go. ill find that guy if its the last thing on earth. if anything, i gatta find my stuff that was in my car. partially because of what it was worth, and partially because some of my valuables were in there.

but im trying to look on the bright side just thinking what worse could have happended you kno? cus there was a posting on the clublexus, where the guys car was jacked but the suspect showed up on the scene where the cops were taking the report. (stupid guy huh..) unfortunately he totaled the car and ended up dead getting chased my cops. not sure if he died from the crash or he was shot from the cops. but he surely deserved the punishment. i feel sorry for the lexus owner because his car is done for..

Quick Reply: my car was stolen