General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

personalized plates

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240
When I finish rebuilding my motor and finishing the rest of the junk in the car... im planning on getting a plate that says "KA24FTW"
HAHAHA hell yeah bro that is a great idea.

Originally Posted by neville610135
kudos for the find, but if you mean that's the one you own, im calling your bluff. nice try
How come?
Old 04-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Contributing Member

im not sure if thats the s13 he has but just painted a diff color...but Taylor [Durdan] does have some cool drift cars
Old 04-09-2007, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by RuizXIII
How come?
A) if he's that into drifting and silvias and all, he'll have more than 15 posts, and probably joined sooner

B) the plate looks like it says CA, and he lives in FL
Old 04-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Contributing Member

Lawlz gotcha Neville
Old 04-10-2007, 06:26 AM

wow you guys are way off. yes that is my car. that picture was taken in homestead miami at the D1 drivers search in may 2003. that was the sharkmouth silvia i built a long while back. that event was on some options video i have floating around on DVD. ill find pictures of me next to the car to back it up.

the reason i never posted here before is bc im busy enough as it is with other forums i am a part of. not to mention, running my shop. charles from evoM/boost labs asked me to join here and help revamp the site with knowledge. im a vender here anyways. why would i post pictures of other cars claiming them to be mine. ESPECIALLY claiming that i am taylor durdan, and the car in the picture is a Durdan car (No ants drift anyone?). youll see my post count go up, i assure you. but i belive in quality, not quantity. my posts are typically informative, not just fodder. this coming from the guy with 29 posts.... ?

oh and BTW.. look closer. thats a Florida plate, tard.

Last edited by Durdan; 04-10-2007 at 07:10 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:59 AM

heres my old signature. same car. same track. same day.

im the asshat in the option vid that told nomuken that i wanted my car to look like a WWII fighter. *insert foot into mouth* on that one! haha
Old 04-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Contributing Member

ROFL. I really didnt get it at first, then it hit me like a train. Bwaahahahahaha...
Old 04-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by neville610135
A) if he's that into drifting and silvias and all, he'll have more than 15 posts, and probably joined sooner

B) the plate looks like it says CA, and he lives in FL
come on bro none of that has nothing to do with nothing..... LOL i have been here since 2004 and i have a low count..... Post count doesnt mean anything at all....

no need to make guys feel un-welcomed. not everyone builds cars just to drive back and fourth the work. its very easy to get out into the scene bro.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240
ROFL. I really didnt get it at first, then it hit me like a train. Bwaahahahahaha...

i...i still dont get it

ants don't drift.....

huh
Old 04-12-2007, 07:18 AM

hes talking about me putting my foot into my mouth while talking to nomuken. heres these guys, fresh off the plane from japan, and i told him i want my car to look like a WWII fighter. you know, the war in which we vaporized half their people....? the looks on their faces were priceless.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Club240 Staff

Just a little FYI. Durdan is who he says he is and that car was one of his many. Also, thats a florida plate, not CA. Taylor is a very knowledgable guy and a good asset to our site. He is also a partner on the Club240 time attack car, which used to be his white drift car. I think this should suffice for validation.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Durdan
wow you guys are way off. yes that is my car. that picture was taken in homestead miami at the D1 drivers search in may 2003. that was the sharkmouth silvia i built a long while back. that event was on some options video i have floating around on DVD. ill find pictures of me next to the car to back it up.

the reason i never posted here before is bc im busy enough as it is with other forums i am a part of. not to mention, running my shop. charles from evoM/boost labs asked me to join here and help revamp the site with knowledge. im a vender here anyways. why would i post pictures of other cars claiming them to be mine. ESPECIALLY claiming that i am taylor durdan, and the car in the picture is a Durdan car (No ants drift anyone?). youll see my post count go up, i assure you. but i belive in quality, not quantity. my posts are typically informative, not just fodder. this coming from the guy with 29 posts.... ?

oh and BTW.. look closer. thats a Florida plate, tard.

BURNNN!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:06 PM

Oh Yea i saw this plate that said "FWD LOL" on a Silvia 1's funny Stuff

Last edited by DIrtYChErRyS13; 04-12-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Durdan
hes talking about me putting my foot into my mouth while talking to nomuken. heres these guys, fresh off the plane from japan, and i told him i want my car to look like a WWII fighter. you know, the war in which we vaporized half their people....? the looks on their faces were priceless.
haha...that's very clever lol
Old 04-17-2007, 07:03 PM

Mine isnt that good either ...... 2jz 240 should have been alittle more secretive about what i got under the hood but hey.... i guess its good to warn them ... ha

I do very little racing i bought it as a toy i dont care what my license plate says they wont be able to read it with all the smoke around it from the burnout.

Quick Reply: personalized plates