General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Possible East Coast Cross Country Rally-Need To Know Who Might Be Interested.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 08:52 AM

Possible East Coast Cross Country Rally-Need To Know Who Might Be Interested.

Hey fellow Motorsport Enthusiasts,

I've got a question to ask of you all, as those from the South East already know, Drift 411 has given Night Majik Enterprises a lot of lee way when it comes to organizing events and we've recently gotten the insurance okay from them as well.

Long story short, we have a cross country rally (a.k.a the style of the Gumball, PlayersRun and AKA Rally) that stems from Westbrook, ME and heads all the way down to South Beach in Miami Beach, FL with an after party to conclude the rally on the beach.

If you would like to see some more information on it, we have a website, you can check it out here:

http://www.NVSRun.com

Or you can see our MySpace page at:

http://myspace.com/NVSRun

We have a plethora of events lined up from Go Karting in Georgia to Paintball in Virginia and a tour of the Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

Right now, the cost of entry to the rally is ONLY $900 dollars, and when compared with the second least expensive rally (priced at over $4000 dollars) you can see that we are really gearing this adventure for everyone to enjoy.

Basically, what I need from everyone here, is to find out if anyone here would be interested in something like this if we could arrange for the dates and times to be as convenient as possible for everyone to participate.

Remember we're aiming for Early to Mid-Spring of 2008.

Let me know what you guys think,

-Dave

Last edited by USMCDrifter; 04-07-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:34 AM

I need to get the job situation sorted out, I would so be down for this if I get back on my feet soon.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:38 AM

Excellent, basically, what I'm wondering is who would be interested, we would wait for the majority of the participants to say they are ready before announcing the launch, but I just need to figure out whats going on in the world of motorsports. So yeah basically, we're wanting the launch to, effectively, be for Spring of 08, we're hoping this gives everyone ample preparation time.

-Dave
Old 04-07-2007, 10:52 AM

I'm sure even if my car isn't ready by then, I could get my friend to go in with me and we could use his s13. Such an awesome idea though, I've been wanting to do something like this for such a long time, the entrance fee's were always too much for me though.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:53 AM

THAT'S IT!!

That's EXACTLY what we were hoping to hear! We wanted to be able to get everyone from the average Joe to the millionaire mogul to be able to compete in our rally.

And as you can see, the very low entry fee still includes a plethora of events and fun to be had during the rally. Head over to the NVS Run website and check out the FAQ.

Let me know what you think.

-Dave
Old 04-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Contributing Member

spring of 08 sounds awesome! ill be done with classes by then and ill have some money saved up. ill def be keeping up with the updates on this