General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Post Your Best 240 Moment Here

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member

best moment, last night......

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=36515471
Old 07-02-2008, 03:28 PM

ok so this may not be a best moment but its def my fav thing about my 240 (95)
its so much easier to work on than ne other car iv ever had!

but best moment so far
Nick: i bet you cant even get the *** end out in that
ME: haha (spins a 180 in front of his crx)
Nick: nevermind..
Old 07-25-2008, 11:13 AM

hi all.

im new to this forum but not 240s, i used to be on Zilvia.net a lot.

well this is my story, it was when i has my 97 LE with S13blacktop swap.. i had it for about a month but my neighbor didnt know it was swapped.

anyways, the car didnt have an LSD so the best time to drift was in the rain.

so we have this turn about circle on the main rt. to my house . its large because it was made for the main rt. So i usually drift this circle on the way home and been doing it every night.

well this night back in june of 05 my brother was in the car and it has just stopped raining... we approached the circle and i say to him "oh look theres the circle" before he new it i power-over the car is side ways and all he sees is the inner circle grass median... all i hear is him screaming OH ****S and my exhaust poppin all in 2nd gear... i drift around the circle to the turn out and head home. we get out of the car and my neighbor pulls in right behind us. he says "when did you get the turbo" i say about a month ago i got the swap done, he says "you are crazy dude, drifting the circle with flames poppin form your exhaust, SH*T was awesome!!!". that was so fun.

i have more and will share later.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Contributing Member

I have way too many awesome 240 moments.

One day after work, I had an eclipse GST behind me and it was drizzling ( bet most of you know where this is headed. haha.) well anyways I get onto an

onramp onto the freeway and its one of those ones thats basically 360 degrees cause the freeway is above you. Well I drifted that whole damn thing and left

the eclipse trying to keep up with me. He kept understeering and almost sliding off the ramp. haha. He caught up with me on the freeway and got next to me

and kept staring in amazement at my car. haha. Rain + Welded Diff + Cocky Driver = Awesome
Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Contributing Member

llol or it could very well be rain+welded diff+cocky driver= totalled car LOL
Old 09-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Contributing Member

yeah, thats true. haha. I think the turbo kinda evens it out so that there is no totalled car.

(Rain + Welded Diff + Cocky Driver = Awesome) + Turbo + Tein SD Suspension = Non Totalled Car
Old 09-25-2008, 11:24 PM

ok so new best moment..
a few nights ago, after it had rained of course
me an a cople buddies, one in a carolla gts, one jus driving behind us feelin like an idiot in his 4door civic haha neway!
playin follow the leader for a lil bit, then we start doin some solo runs, i come cookin up to a small instersection at 50, 2nd gear lock, sideways, crap clutch/crap stock suspension = straightening out, clutch kick, starts to get sideways again, misses curb by about 6 inches (measured from the tiremark)
then i went home and changed my underpants..
Old 09-28-2008, 03:23 PM

My best but SCARIEST moment that i've had in a 240 was when i still had my old hatch with the CA18DET in it. I was feeling the need for speed one night and i was chillin with my friend, well, he convinced me to hop on the Interstate,(witch, here in Virginia Beach is the worst place to speed due to random spots where they filled something in and didnt flatten it down, basically making it a speed bump).

We hop on 264e headin towards the beach, its about 3am, and we're cruising right around 100-110mph. My suspension set up at the time was K-sport Drift Comp. 36way fully adjustable coilovers,(which was set at the stiffest that it could get, and pretty damn low), ksport upper and lower control arms, and ksport inner and outter tierods. Well, anyway, it was 3am, no cars, and i was doing like 105mph when i hit a HUGE bump in the road, we DEFINATLY caught air cause the car slammed down and lost traction.

Well i started to slide straight towards the Interstate wall all the way on the right hand side, so naturally, my friend is screaming at the top of his lungs, and im trying to ****in steer. I caught traction again in the breakdown lane right as we were about to enter the grass. When it caught again it yanked back towards the OTHER side of the interstate and now we're heading towards the left wall, It caught traction AGAIN and we just spun around something like 3 or 4 times, stopping LITTERALY 6in. away from the Interstate wall. I hopped off the interstate and drove straight to a 7-11 so me and my friend could sit for a little while and collect ourselves. We were there for about an half an hour, then promptly left to head back to my house and start drinking HEAVILY.

Then, 1 week later is when my EX. totaled it....
Old 09-28-2008, 05:02 PM

[/QUOTE]Then, 1 week later is when my EX. totaled it....[/QUOTE]

id leave her *** too!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by fadedsilvia
id leave her *** too!
lol....that is the exact reason why we broke up...that and when she realized i was REALLY pissed at her cause i trusted her and was gonna make her pay for it, she tried to skip town and go down to NC,(i guess she forgot that i was REALLY good friends with her brother, who HELPED ME put the swap in and gave her up as to where she was hiding out at), and i filed all kinds of reports and ****. I got warrants issued on her and she got caught and ended up only having to pay like 2k, go figure.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:34 PM

bahahahaha that is some funny **** bro. made that ***** pay for what she did to you.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:55 PM

LMAO hahahahaha thats ****in AWSOME!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:10 PM

Ogle.....now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK3t_0L451k
(me driving)
Old 09-29-2008, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rotary_tech
good run, sweet course!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:34 AM

Mine, so far, has been the night I brought it home and I walked out of my house and saw it sitting there for the first time. It was like love at first sight.

Quick Reply: Post Your Best 240 Moment Here