General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Run in with Johny law

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 06:55 PM

Run in with Johny law

Decided to go drifting today with a friend for some footage.Well somebody called the cops to the parkin lot i just happened to pull out and see them comin alomost in time.Did a quick U turn and went the opp.Well they some how saw me and chased me down.So i get home get in trouble grounded blah blah blah.But man i realize somethin.I love cars theres no way they can stop my passion from growing and growing.One day i will be a drift king.
Thought id share the day.If you feel like leavin a story feel free.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Contributing Member

well id say im glad they gave you a ticket. passion or not does not justify you doing what your doing on the streets or even a empty partking lot.

if you have such a "passion" take it ot the track.

nobody cares about reckless street racers like youreslf.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:21 PM

he wasnt doing it on the street, he was in an empty parking lot. lighten up man.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:45 PM

Man if you want to start somethin find me in person ill be happy enough to put you in your place.Check yourself.And if you got somethin to say PM me this isnt your thread *******

Smokin240 thanx man
Old 07-09-2005, 08:46 PM

One more thing I didnt get a ticket so shove that **** talk right back up your hole.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by smokin240
he wasnt doing it on the street, he was in an empty parking lot. lighten up man.
so i guess if two cars went into a parking lot and setup a drag race it is okay?

same shiet diff style of racing.

empty streets, empty parking lot, wth does it matter? its still the streets

your doing something illegal. so i guess its okay to deal drugs and shoot soembody in a empty parking lot compared to doing it at the street corner?

Originally posted by Driftingkid101
Man if you want to start somethin find me in person ill be happy enough to put you in your place.Check yourself.And if you got somethin to say PM me this isnt your thread *******

find you in person and put me in place? slow and sit down youngin, you just got your license, no need to act like a hardcore online.

you live in GA, i live in CA. use common sense [if you were taught any] that nobody would look for your monkey *** when you live across the country. there are better things to do than to look for u, just because you got butt hurt online and felt the need to "call" somebody out. what next? are you gonna say

"you think ur so bad man, why dont u come here so i can drift all over you."

no need to act hardcore and thuggish to cover up your stupidity that you seem to show on the streets.

lets not forget its dumb young kids like you that make insurance so high for all the other kids.

instead of being grounded what i think should of happened was, you and your buddies should of drifting into a pole, smashed your car, have the cops come, give you a ticket take your license away until 21, that way you can learn not to act stupid on the streets.

wat i said is harsh? probably. but a good lessoned learned if it does happen? hell yes.

Last edited by silviadriver; 07-09-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:08 PM

for once i agree with silvia.......wtf do you want us to do be like "GOOD JOB OMG GOOD JOB!?!" you got busted by the cops doing that ghey drift thing in a parking lot. deal with it. not everybody in here is going to say you are so great because you GOT BUSTED. kthnx
Old 07-09-2005, 09:48 PM

I have lost my license 5 times now due to this ****...am I proud? no. Was it worth it? no. unfortunately, there are no tracks where I live, the closest one is a dragstrip 70 mi. away, and they only open about once a month, at a charge of $30 to race. no road tracks, no drift sessions. I have learned my lesson....yet I still do it because I have no other choice....but if you value your insurance premium, you will take it to the track.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Driftingkid101

Smokin240 thanx man
Look, youre no 2fast 2furious hero here, so dont start talkin trash and acting tough... especially publically on the INTERNET, thats just dumb.

Another thing, dont flame so bad on him, a lot of us (i would imagine) have probably been through this situation, or something like it. Theres not always a track anywhere close to where you live... which is exactly what im stuck in. Not everyone is perfect, and im sure you all know this. I'm no ghandi either. A month ago i got a speeding ticket for doing 42 in a 30, at 11 at night... with a messed up speedo. I dont think i should ahve gotten it, but i cant stop it.

ANyways, thats my 2 cents

EDIT: Also, dont flame on him so bad because he posted a story, and said if anyone else wanted to post a story to do so, not roast him.

Last edited by LA_phantom_240; 07-09-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Contributing Member

Weve all done stupid crap...but I agree wit silvia on this one also. Its the internet, someone is always going to hate on you because we all have our own freakin opinions. This thread is dumb....LOCK PLEASE
Old 07-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Contributing Member

hey dimwit, silvia said nothing about the net if im not mistaken... though I (<--- look) did
Old 07-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Contributing Member

I wonder what your "drifts" look like. I don't think anyone who just got their liscense can drift.
Anyways, silvia brought up a good point, kids like you raise insurance for all of the rest of us. My insurance is going to be about 2,100 a year, that blows.
Also, i don't have a track near me either, the closest is a drag strip and figure 8 track about 2 hours away.
If your going to drift on the streets, and you have a cool story, then share it. However, don't try to be all tought in getting away from the cops andthen insulting people and calling them out, you lost what little respect you had.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:18 AM
Contributing Member

Very well said. I agree with that. Luckily, because my parents have good driving records, my insurance is only 140 a month on my acura (amazingly... and for full coverage!)... so its not TOO bad on my end, but as soon as i register a car in my name, its gonna go up to like 400 bux a month for liability
Old 07-10-2005, 11:32 AM

Ok yea maybe callin him out was a lil dumb.But **** man i wasnt bragging about getting busted i even put im just sharring my day.And no its not smart to deal drugs or shoot people in an empty parkin lot but drifting in it does not hurt anyone drugs and guns do.And if anything happens to my car its my fault.As for my drifts ill finish my video and put that **** up here than you can talk about them.Good day to all of you.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Contributing Member

I think he's mad....

Quick Reply: Run in with Johny law