S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   Sad news (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/sad-news-7938/)

-HyJynX- 12-05-2003 11:02 PM

Sad news

WARNING THIS IS GANNA BE A PRETTY LENGTHY POST

Well guys...got some pretty sad news. I have thought about this for WEEKS!! Im giving up on my 240 project...im selling EVERYTHING. It has giving me just way to much frustration and stress. Im sad to let everything go but it really is the smartest thing to do. I put and put into it but just not ganna be getting it all back in return, ya know? I all ready have a buyer for the shell...and im ganna post everything else up for sale in the morning.
With all the money im ganna have after everything hopefully sells im ganna go out and buy a newer car. Its really between a Z32 and SC300...but the SC300 is in the lead. Im ganna go and take a look at a SC this week hopefully.
Just a little tip for those future modders, make sure to always be prepared for the worst to come. A problem will always pop up, no matter how hard you think it out. Once again, sad to quit on the project but its the smartest thing for me to do..Hope everyone enjoys theyre 240 as much as I did, even though I never got to drive her :D

Bryan 12-05-2003 11:18 PM

Damn Jynx, I didn't think I'd see the day when you gave up on it. That sucks real bad, but I guess you feel its the right decision. Good luck in getting the next car. :tear:

s14.5boy 12-05-2003 11:51 PM

Man, i cant believe u are givin up!! Oh well i guess you can save youself the headaches. You shouldve just kept some tylenol next to your RB.

-HyJynX- 12-06-2003 12:08 AM

Sorry double post:confused:

-HyJynX- 12-06-2003 12:08 AM

Lol...I wasnt ready for the swap at all..I basically just jumped right in it not knowing what is really ahead. BIG MISTAKE...At least I learned a lesson..the real hard way =/ I never thought this day will come either...but its the best thing

Bryan 12-06-2003 12:19 AM

but if you wanna get rid of that RB you could always send it here to harrisburg PA, I'll be glad to take it off your hands:ugh:

-HyJynX- 12-06-2003 12:33 AM

Originally posted by s13 240
but if you wanna get rid of that RB you could always send it here to harrisburg PA, I'll be glad to take it off your hands:ugh:
For 1600 + shipping You can have it, lol:p

Bryan 12-06-2003 12:37 AM

damn, if you gave me like 3 months to get my paychecks together it would be all mine, but I'm pretty sure it'll be gone by then

Juvenate° 12-06-2003 01:41 AM

Damn, that really sucks. Hope your RB finds a good home. Those Soarers are pretty sexy though. Good luck :thumb:

Soopafly_J 12-06-2003 02:49 AM

Well guys...got some pretty sad news. I have thought about this for WEEKS!! Im giving up on my 240 project...im selling EVERYTHING. It has giving me just way to much frustration and stress. Im sad to let everything go but it really is the smartest thing to do. I put and put into it but just not ganna be getting it all back in return, ya know? I all ready have a buyer for the shell...and im ganna post everything else up for sale in the morning.
That sucks
You shoulda drove it once to see if itd change ur mind? At least u didnt sell it to some ricer guy that wanted to put altezzas and neons on it:barf:
Good luck with ur future car tho!

GUNLINE 12-06-2003 09:41 AM

sad

-HyJynX- 12-06-2003 09:56 AM

Yea sorry S13..im hoping it will be sold by christmas.
The person thats ganna buy the shell from me is a good friend of a friend, and is far from a ricer so she will have a nice home. She will be sitting on Axis wheels soon probably because he works for axis and gets wheels for cheap!
Ive driven 240s before, and i love them. But Soarers and Z32s will handle better probably, just a little heavier.
It really is sad to come to this, but it really is the best thing for me to do =/

Infamous Silvia 12-07-2003 12:56 AM

sorry to hear that you have to sell your 240..but hey u getting sc...its more safer than 240...btw what year is sc? j/w and how much you willing to pay?

matt180sx 12-07-2003 01:05 AM

i cant believe you would sell your 240, i shopped for months to get mine and i wont get rid of it, it is a plain as **** not showy bucket and i love it with a smile, an SC or 300zx are cool cars but i dont beleive in giving up half way thru a project. I say finish it and then make up your mind, BUT FINISH IT FIRST!!!
drive your **** then sell it, RB's are tight, but a little much for a car that should be a drifter!!

-HyJynX- 12-07-2003 01:17 AM

Originally posted by Infamous Silvia
sorry to hear that you have to sell your 240..but hey u getting sc...its more safer than 240...btw what year is sc? j/w and how much you willing to pay?
Yea, thats another plus that it is a safer car..and well a better car then the 240..just a lil heavy. Im looking into getting a 96 SC300 5spd..im hopefully ganna check it out tomorrow and might put down a lil money so they can hold it for me..but im not totally sure yet.

Originally posted by matt180sx
i cant believe you would sell your 240, i shopped for months to get mine and i wont get rid of it, it is a plain as **** not showy bucket and i love it with a smile, an SC or 300zx are cool cars but i dont beleive in giving up half way thru a project. I say finish it and then make up your mind, BUT FINISH IT FIRST!!!
drive your **** then sell it, RB's are tight, but a little much for a car that should be a drifter!!

I know exactly what your talking about dude...thats why i still have the RB. Ive been thinking of dropping the project for..a month or 2 but still kept going threw it and now I finally opened my eyes up...is it really worth it to bust my ass off for this car right now? I really need a car to drive..and this is the best option for me, like i said before im really sad to see her go and let the project down..but I just aint got the time to finish it..ive crossed my set deadlines at least 5 times..just a PIA