S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   Sad news (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/sad-news-7938/)

kcnoir 12-07-2003 10:03 AM

I'm sorry to hear that bro... Good luck on your future car... :tear:

ajS14 12-07-2003 10:29 AM

That's too bad you're selling the project. I've always loved the SC300/400. The SC300 more because of the 2JZ swap. SP Engineering has one. www.sp-power.com

-HyJynX- 12-07-2003 12:27 PM

Originally posted by ajS14
That's too bad you're selling the project. I've always loved the SC300/400. The SC300 more because of the 2JZ swap. SP Engineering has one. www.sp-power.com
Hey thx for the site, I totally forgot about that site. Theyre Soarer looks like a monster man, and theyre shop isnt far from here..I should stop by one of these days

Infamous Silvia 12-07-2003 03:54 PM

yeah u better get that 2JZ motor..lol other wise im not even going to talk to you lol:D

Sil40_Mayhem 12-08-2003 06:53 AM

jinkies!:shock: man, a lotta sh1t goes down when u don't sign on for a few days.:ugh: sorry to hear about the project, JynX. as it's been said before, i'm sure u know what ur doing. man, is this like the worst season for 240's or what?:dunno: everytime i turn around, someone's selling stuff for this reason or that reason or ish is getting wrecked. it's a shame, i tell ya. a shame...:(

-HyJynX- 12-08-2003 09:36 AM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
jinkies!:shock: man, a lotta sh1t goes down when u don't sign on for a few days.:ugh: sorry to hear about the project, JynX. as it's been said before, i'm sure u know what ur doing. man, is this like the worst season for 240's or what?:dunno: everytime i turn around, someone's selling stuff for this reason or that reason or ish is getting wrecked. it's a shame, i tell ya. a shame...:(
lol yea man, ive been noticing that also. This past season hasnt been good to 240s..espically RB 240s haha..I think 4 of us have gone down:confused:

-HyJynX- 12-08-2003 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Infamous Silvia
yeah u better get that 2JZ motor..lol other wise im not even going to talk to you lol:D
lol, I might hehe. No matter what car I go for..the first thing im ganna go for is the suspesion and drivetrain:devil: Unless something else needs attention first..

Sil40_Mayhem 12-08-2003 10:14 AM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
lol, I might hehe. No matter what car I go for..the first thing im ganna go for is the suspesion and drivetrain:devil: Unless something else needs attention first..
WEIGHT REDUCTIONS!:D go ahead JynX man, gut the interior, replace the hood and fenders w/cf, put in a cf dash, cf door panels, cf trunk lid, use all titanium bolts and nuts, and hook up some soopa light advans!:thumb: nahh, just ***kin w/u man.;) them damn things be sooo sexy like they are, i wouldn't know where to begin...

on second though, i'd probably start w/suspension and brakes (only because u'd need some serious stopping power for that heavy s.o.b. :p ).:spin:

Doba's240 12-08-2003 11:11 AM

Umm HyJynx!! i mussed have missed something cause the last time i checked everything was fine with your project, what gave you SOOOO much trouble that you gave up on it?

-HyJynX- 12-08-2003 02:32 PM

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
WEIGHT REDUCTIONS!:D go ahead JynX man, gut the interior, replace the hood and fenders w/cf, put in a cf dash, cf door panels, cf trunk lid, use all titanium bolts and nuts, and hook up some soopa light advans!:thumb: nahh, just ***kin w/u man.;) them damn things be sooo sexy like they are, i wouldn't know where to begin...

on second though, i'd probably start w/suspension and brakes (only because u'd need some serious stopping power for that heavy s.o.b. :p ).:spin:

omg lol, vertex SC <3 haha. Naw im ganna take my time if I go with a SC..nice and slow. I dont wanan **** anything up lol, and its ganna be a lil expensive so yea.
Doba, there were just to many small things that I needed to do to get the car running and running well, It was a lot harder then I thought so i had to drop the project. Theyre were always new things popping up that I had to either replace or buy.

calidrifter 12-08-2003 06:06 PM

damn dude I remember when all you needed was the driveshaft. It's a shame youre gonna have to put it down but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

focalguy 12-08-2003 09:57 PM

:tear:

sr20det_jungsoo 12-12-2003 09:05 AM

man, sad to hear.. oh well... put ur past behind, and set ur eyes on new goals... the SOARER is AWESOME... 2 more cylinders, more luxuries, better looks IMO and with a vertex or Bomex body kit, the car is sure to turn heads.. take ALOT of weight out and u got a drifter I.E. MR. INEO <--:-) and with a lil bit of money, a 2JZ swap is possible, or with a little bit of money, hell anything is possible... now the Z32.. wow great car,but i just dont like themf or some reason.. LOL g'luck on ur next car, and hope everythign goes well fer ur 240... R.I.P. RB Project

sr20det_jungsoo 12-12-2003 09:09 AM

hrmmm maybe i shud read all the followling pages of posts before posting my own.. LOL i read the first page of ur post,a nd i posted, butr then i turn to page 2, and EVERYTHING I SAID was on there.. LOL uh.. hrm... well thnx for lettign me post up EVEYTHING that was said.. dayum 2 page post

-HyJynX- 12-12-2003 10:08 AM

Its all right SR, And your right I just gatta put the past behind and look at the future. Im still having trouble with what I wanna do...