General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

So Friggin Pissed!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 05:21 PM

So Friggin Pissed!!!

Ok so today I FINALLY Get to go get my car at the dealership...
My car was hit back in MARCH.. the cops had it towed to some place with out my choice at all...
The place was charging like 50 bucks a day to store it and 280 towing bill.
Well the insurance had it towed to a dealership that didnt charge towing or storage and they picked up the bill and then billed the insurance company.
The insurance company then sent out the adjuster and said it had to be totaled.. they gave me a fat check for it.. and I bought it back for 15%.
The guy then at the dealership took 3 weeks to send the insurance a bill. The car could not be realeased until the bill was paid.
FINALLY today I went to get it.
I pop open the hood.. which wasnt latched BTW.. and found my Injen Intake and Mar GONE!.... I opened the door and my Carbon Fiber shift **** was gone. IT looked like they tried to pull the gauges off the A Pillar but werent able to get them off.. Im lucky they didnt steal my Yellow Top. I am sure glad I took my subs, amp, and cd player face when I had the chance.
The *** at the dealership they werent liable since I wasn't paying storage...
I am calling the insurance company in the morning and seeing if the adjuster took pics and then use them against the dealership.. since I have 2 uncles that work there and a good friend..

SO PISSED THOUGH!!
Old 04-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Contributing Member

man thats sucks, sue them and then by a rb seriies or sr motor or just turbo ur KA like im doing lol
Old 04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

that is super gay! i guess it puts meaning to the word

stealership
Old 04-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Contributing Member

its not their fault you werent paying for storage
Old 04-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by silviadriver
its not their fault you werent paying for storage
the car was sitting on private property, it may not be all there fault but the are liable. All he has to do is check with one of the kids that work there, they have it, im 98.6% sure
Old 04-26-2005, 12:34 PM

Dude that sucks, i know how you feel though. Same thing happened to me and my truck. Totalled by a stupid little kid in an Accord that didn't know how to drive, hit my brother and I head on. Totalled the truck, which had airbags and 18s in back and 17s in front. They were Boydd Coddington Timeless 5s.

Only one rim was screwed. After they declared it totalled, the autobody shop towed it to a junkyard somewhere without our knowledge. By the time we found out where it was, the whole truck was stripped. Door panels, seats, carpeting, roofing....everything, including the rims and airbags that were in it. Needless to say we were pretty pissed. But of course there's the arguement of "it was totalled and no longer yours".
Old 04-26-2005, 01:16 PM

but I bought my car back from the insurance company..
Old 04-26-2005, 02:14 PM

u can turbo a ka? i know that may sound noobish but i wanna pull sum real hp out of my car
i have kinda messed her up
i did 110 for ab 40 miles and she over heated and blew the head gasket, and siezed the engine. 200k miles does that to an engine well that and me!! but im gonna drop a new sr when i get the g's
Old 04-26-2005, 02:32 PM

??

where did that come from?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Abo1787
u can turbo a ka? i know that may sound noobish but i wanna pull sum real hp out of my car
i did 110 for ab 40 miles and she over heated and blew the head gasket, and siezed the engine. 200k miles does that to an engine well that and me!! but im gonna drop a new sr when i get the g's

go to phatka-t.com

"where did that come from?"

in my comment earlier i stated just turbo ur ka with the money left over lol
Old 04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Abo1787

NEWB!! search before askin not to mention taking over someone else thread!

Dam bro thats ****ed up wat they did to your 240, if the insurance co. does have pics, which they should, you should sue teh dealer or make em get the stuff back. See if anyone taht works there (sum punk) has a 240, if so CHECK HIM lol most likely someone working there took all your stuff.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:39 PM

damn that sucks *** man... sorry to hear that.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:47 PM

just found my strut tower bar is gone too..
Old 04-26-2005, 06:27 PM

i worked at a dealership and if the title was till in your name then they have to pay for/replace te items if they dont then get a lawyer involved and right a letter to the better buisness buroe or how ever you spell it. if the title was not in you name an d the dealership owned it ....ex, trading a car in, then yes they can take it. but im guessing it was still in your name or atleast the insurances which would make it not thier's but private property. take it to the owner and dont put up with any b.s. if you have to get into thier face about it. thats the only way to get anything free or done at a dealership. one more ?, was the license plate still on it?
Old 04-26-2005, 10:11 PM

Thats why when you have a car that is over 10 years old you make it look like a beater/sleeper and just redo the ems and internal work. Make everything look stock OEM......
If you go turbo put tack welds on the bolts and on the engine mount bolts so they can't steel that shiat.
Using a portable dewalt grinder is tooo loud for people that are tryin to rob yur shiat....Make a "hidden" ground wire shut off switch to the battery, or the hot wire lead going to the ignition so they can't steel the fricken car either.....
I know this and I can't say too much to incriminate myself, I plead the 5th...........

Last edited by BigVinnie; 04-26-2005 at 10:17 PM.

Quick Reply: So Friggin Pissed!!!