General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Some crazy sh*t!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 07:40 PM

Angry Some crazy sh*t!!

Ok so, my brothers got a civic and the tire goes flat so he needs a car to use to get to work today. I told him he could borrow mine but i wanted him to take me to a friends house before he went to work and to pick me up when he got off work so he says ok. Well, when he picks me up, about eight o clock or so from my friends house and we head home. While on our way, someone starts talegaiting my car while my bro is driving. He's like "do you want me to brake check them?" and i told him hell no not in my car. So we keep going and they keep talegaiting us. Well, we get on this two lane road that runs by some neihborhood houses and its just us and the idiots behind us that are still riding our a$$. The next thing I know, these f*ckers swerve to the left and get really close to my car and i start hearing BANG BANG BANG BANG and me and my brother are like "WTF!" so i tell him to floor it and then they get behind us again and i hear another BANG BANG BANG. then i yell at my brother "****, THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!!!!!! and he's like "OH SH*TTTT!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!?! so i tell him to go faster and then the idiots come up on my side of the car even with my window and a mexican is waving a gun out the window trying to get us to pull over so i tell my bro to go go go cause he's freakin pointign a gun at us so he drops it down a gear and hauls *** then i hear another BANG BANG BANG BANG PSSSH and he freakin blows the front right tire out on my car. Then he speeds up and catches us again so i tell my brother to turn into this neighborhood really quick so he does and we haul *** through there and pull over at my friends house and call the police. Pretty f*ckin crazy night. So now, my beloved 240 is sitting out in my driveway with 6 bullet holes in the rear bumper, 2 bullet holes in the back left quarter panel, 3 bullet holes in the pasenger side do and one front right tire that is flat that f*ckin pisses me off that somebody would just come do that **** for NO reason at all. Definately started the new year off with a bang.
Old 01-01-2005, 07:48 PM

that sux man, they where probably trying to car jack you. hope u do a police report doh they might be checking u
Old 01-01-2005, 08:04 PM

ya we did a police report. it was a pewter or silver colored pontiac grand prix. i wish i could have gotten the license plate number but i had my head down the hole time for the sake of keeping it! Atleast it was my car that got shot and not my brother and I.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:21 PM

yo thats seriously messed up.
Old 01-01-2005, 10:29 PM

ya, they are just a bunch of idiots
Old 01-01-2005, 10:34 PM

to tell you the truth, im kinda scared to drive that car again till i get it fixed and get a new paint job lol. Ill just pull the Chevy outta the shop, its the love of my life anyways haha 383 stroker = bad A . i still love my nissan tho
Old 01-06-2005, 08:46 AM

There goes that order I put in for a 1993 240sx. That's the last time I order a car from those mexican idiots again. They've got damn good prices too.

sux bro, get outta Texas. I know a few texans and it's as if guns are the solution for all their disputes. My advice? Get your AR-15, your Chevy, and go hunting for that Grand Prix. Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you and your brother didn't get shot.

Last edited by Timeless240; 01-06-2005 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:26 PM

well isnt there a carry law that u can carry a gun as long as not concialed?? i belive i heard that somewhere in texas
Old 01-06-2005, 04:10 PM

Thats one hell of a story if you leave the holes in. But im glad to hear you and your bro are ok. I hope they catch that guy.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:47 PM

i wanna c pics -_- that sounds insane man and id probally need a new pair of underwear if not new seats -_- .. i hope u catch those guys
Old 01-06-2005, 05:40 PM

i dont have a d camera but i can scan some pics of the bullet. And thanks for the input its nice to see people who care
Old 01-06-2005, 07:05 PM

dude that blows... i got shot at once. one bullet one time... and i fricken pissed my pants. literally i felt like such a *****. glad your alright though and so is your bro.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:42 PM

wow... just wow...
Old 01-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Contributing Member

damn. good thing you and your bro are ok. "starting the new year off with a bang" hahahaha good one. yeah if you were to leave those bullet holes then you can tell ppl.....it's your battle damage? lol
Old 01-06-2005, 09:45 PM

glad you are ok...sounds like your bro was doing something in your car b4 you got in.

Quick Reply: Some crazy sh*t!!