S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   General (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/)
-   -   Stig is FINALLY going to buy a Nissan!!! **Hint's inside** (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/general-3/stig-finally-going-buy-nissan-%2A%2Ahints-inside%2A%2A-40372/)

USMCDrifter 07-21-2007 10:44 PM

Stig is FINALLY going to buy a Nissan!!! **Hint's inside**

1 Attachment(s)
Well . . .it's come to this . . .the BMW is starting to cost a bit much, so it's time for something more practical . . .so I went down to Atlanta with my friend who owns a dealership here in Douglasville . . .and he sells . . .well . . .special Nissans . . . .

Here's a hint as to what his lot looks like and to what I'll be buying . . .

Attachment 21668

12 in total

Ta ta

-Stig

yarou 07-21-2007 11:03 PM

That's really cool, how do you plan on legalizing it? And are you planning on getting a GTS-T or a GTR? Tell me babe.

USMCDrifter 07-21-2007 11:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They're already legal, well . . .the R33 and the Evo III aren't legal but the R32s are all legal . . .I was going to get a GTS-T . . .but I remember what happened to my OLD GTS-t

Attachment 21667

:(

And seeing as how my BMW is already my track car, I think I'll get a GTR and use it as my daily driver and my entry car for the NvS Run.

-Stig

silviaks2nr 07-21-2007 11:37 PM

awesome. i bet you miss the gts-t

USMCDrifter 07-21-2007 11:40 PM

:(

More than you know dude, it was such a fun drifter . . .*sigh* it used to hold some crazy angle, but I obviously wasn't good enough for such an advanced car, should have just stuck with the 180 :(

-Stig

LA_phantom_240 07-22-2007 06:36 AM

You're a bastard.

lol jk. How much is it gonna set you back?

battosaii930 07-22-2007 08:52 AM

that GTS-T looks very fixable u didnt fix it? anyway good luck on the GT-R buy get a black r32 GT-R and put a "Night Kids" sticker on it! jk:rofl:

Biggamehit 07-22-2007 09:37 AM

every one thinks skylines cost alot. they only cost when you dont know the right people bros.. il have mine soon brothers. COOL **** david

Bryan 07-22-2007 10:00 AM

Awesome....swap the seats and send me the stock ones lol.

bucket240 07-22-2007 10:15 AM

thats not fair! Why cant I know someone who sells special nissans!

USMCDrifter 07-22-2007 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 (Post 327067)
You're a bastard.

lol jk. How much is it gonna set you back?

Not sure, right now it's looking to be between 5K for this rusty looking one and it can go all the way up to about 15k for the more modified ones. There's one thats low mileage, but that costs about the same price as a Boxter . . .no thank you.

Originally Posted by battosaii930 (Post 327074)
that GTS-T looks very fixable u didnt fix it? anyway good luck on the GT-R buy get a black r32 GT-R and put a "Night Kids" sticker on it! jk:rofl:

Yeah, but I left her back in Okinawa, soooo, yeah, besides after seeing this lot, I now know what REALLY happens to cars don't pass Customs Inspection, no more following myths, I only go by facts now.

Originally Posted by Biggamehit (Post 327076)
every one thinks skylines cost alot. they only cost when you dont know the right people bros.. il have mine soon brothers. COOL **** david

This is very true, they really aren't that expensive once you're in the game, however, this game is weird. For those who are from a hood like mine (Queens and South Miami) you know that the game is like husslin, once you get in, it's hard to get out.

Originally Posted by Bryan (Post 327086)
Awesome....swap the seats and send me the stock ones lol.

HAHAHA! You betcha, but you have to do that thing for me that you do with your left foot . . . .I liked that!!! LOL!

-Stig

Bryan 07-22-2007 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by USMCDrifter (Post 327090)
HAHAHA! You betcha, but you have to do that thing for me that you do with your left foot . . . .I liked that!!! LOL!

-Stig

You betcha, I gotta show you this thing I taught myself with my right foot...I mean....you sick sick person:SHOCKED:

On a serious note, keep us updated and let us know what you get, and don't forget pics!

USMCDrifter 07-22-2007 11:37 AM

Definitely, I just hope AB doesn't make a liar outta me, because I hate failing, I hate lying to my friends and I don't like being disappointed.

We'll see,

-Stig

DriftX 07-22-2007 03:15 PM

Man.. A gtr would be ultra sexy.

BigVinnie 07-22-2007 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by USMCDrifter (Post 327090)
Not sure, right now it's looking to be between 5K for this rusty looking one and it can go all the way up to about 15k for the more modified ones. There's one thats low mileage, but that costs about the same price as a Boxter . . .no thank you.

-Stig

Still a good deal though, my friend just bought a 91 AUDI TT for $15000. compound the intrest he's paying $19000 total on it in 4 years....
Your getting a much better deal and it's a reliable NISSAN!!!

BTW..How is the R32 legal?
I know it's hard to get one in california and most state refs won't pass it because it isn't C.A.R.B compliant, I don't even think it is EPA approved.