General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

THEFT!! "San Diego" 2/11 Red HB 240sx w/ Black Silvia Front!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 07:32 AM

THEFT!! "San Diego" 2/11 Red HB 240sx w/ Black Silvia Front!!!

Hey all, the police will be calling me back to take the full report soon enough. Please be on the lookout in the Socal area for a red hatchback with a black silvia front and a red wangan wing. If you have any info please email me at 240sx@pfm101.com.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:56 AM

Police report is filed, here is an older photo of the car with poor photochopping to remove extraneous BS.

Image is hotlinked thx to imageshack
Old 02-11-2005, 09:04 AM

man that sux. i'll be on the look out and im sure my boys will be looking too

sorry for your loss dude
Old 02-11-2005, 09:32 AM

damn.

Where exactly in sd was it at? When did it get stolen. day or night?

Don't even bother looking for the car man....sorry to say. Look in EVERY classified/ebay/forum for that front end, and wing though.

then whoop some *** when you find it....

sorry for the loss.....was it insured?
Old 02-11-2005, 10:16 AM

I didnt even have to click on the thread and I was allready saying "****in thieves"

Hope you find the car and I will hold the Fort down in Dallas. Never know right. When my bike got lifted they found the d@mn thing a year later in New Jersey. The guy was trying to get it registered. Haha dumb@ss had no clue.
Old 02-11-2005, 08:49 PM

That sucks juicy *****, i'll be on the lookout. what part of SD was it?
Old 02-11-2005, 11:03 PM

add me to the lookout list
Old 02-12-2005, 07:36 AM

It was stolen thursday night/friday morn from the qualcomm area out of my apartment complex. No, sadly I didn't have comprehensive.

I appreciate the support.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:33 AM

Update:

Car is back, it was found with no wheels and various interior components removed. The car was towed with no wheels onto a flatbed and set down rear first in the mud so now I need a new exhaust as well. I'm grateful to have the car back but this is definitely frustrating.

My emergency prepaid cellphone which was in the glovebox when the car was stolen actually called me two nights ago. I told the police about the phone and they basically said theres was nothing they would do to find out who has the phone since because it probably wouldn't do any good. I wish I could use that excuse in my line of work. Ive only met three police officer/sherrif(s) in the People's Republic of California that are/were respectable and I have to say the cops that are handling my case aren't in that bunch.

The tow company charged me almost $200 to get my car back, and I learned the city gets a portion of that fee for finding my car.

Well I know what I will be doing this 3 day weekend, workin on the car. The engine turns over, but the master cylinder is completely shot, and the door handle is toast. I'm afraid of what im going to find as far as undercarriage damage but that's life.

I wanted to thank everyone for there words of support and encouragement, I hope none of you will ever have to suffer what I did.

Back on the road soon hopefully!
Old 02-17-2005, 11:33 AM
Contributing Member

YIKES!! Seriously, I know your situation sucks a$$ but at least you got the majority of your car back. I only hope that you won't find that too much of your 240 is missing and that you can have it back on the road ASAP.
There was another guy on here that was in Texas and was actually getting shot at with his brother in the car by some goons that were behind him!! Your car got stolen, but if it's possible for you to look on the brighter side of things at least you almost weren't killed in the process.
Old 02-18-2005, 12:43 AM

another thread on this forum talks of a guy having his car vandalized to the point of being written off because his car was mistaken for another 240 in the area. once again a texas story. good luck on the repairs man, its good to hear theres some good at the end of this story.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:24 AM

u know what i hated more than someguy stealing ur car and trying to make a buck off of it? them stealing it just for a joy ride, that's what happened to my friend's turboed teg, the cop found it a month later parked along side the highway with a ****ed up bumber, as for my bro's SI coupe, it was stolen and a week later they founded it parked on the wrong side of boston (ghetto) with steelies (haha atleast it's not on block) no door, no front bumper, no seat, they took the cat back exhaust, and intake, but funny thing, they didn;lt even touch the engine, we're really confused, as to y they just left it, hahah, but yea they got 12k for his lost, pretty good deal too,,,
as for me theft took, my bass, amp, and cd player face (so now my cd player wont play, anyone know where i can just buy a new face?) kenwood)
they also took all my coins, i had like 10 bucks worth of quarters!,, and they stole the jacket i left in my car which was worth 90 bucks! ,, but in all, it isn;t half as bad as ur dude, sorry to see how it went down, but glad it's over..
Old 02-20-2005, 07:09 PM

Yea man glad its over! It could of been worse like not getting it back!
Old 03-20-2005, 10:50 AM

find the bastards. kill them