General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

well this blew HUGE ASS

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 03:51 PM

well this blew HUGE ***

okay comming around a corner in a pretty nice drift... tried to bring it back but got oversteer. Bam over a burb and into a firehidrant (sp?). $340 ticket for reclous operation. $500 deductable. $200 tow. Buy hey its getting fixed hahaha so i guess i learned my lesson the hard way. Probablly wont be driving for say oh ummm 90 days or so but hey whatever. This is just posted towards all of those who scope out city streets many many times and think it will be okay to hit a drift around it... well its stupid keep it on a track please. I hit a firehidrant and thats the only thing that stopped me from killing myself on a tree right next to it... or even the telephone pole on the other side.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:38 PM

Street drifting = teh gay.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:42 PM

yea well no ****... my buddy was pushin me to do it. learned my lesson
Old 02-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Contributing Member

Peer pressure = teh gay, lol. Good to know you're both alright though.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:17 PM

drifting = teh gay period...i have you all beat!. how are you though? cuts/scratches to you or the car? PICS OF POINT OF IMPACT PLEASE!!
Old 02-04-2005, 05:25 PM

yeah dude post some pics of that **** immediately...

[opens photoshop, searches for a good OWNED! font]
Old 02-04-2005, 06:08 PM

CITY DRIFTING is not smart, but if you live out in the middle of know were and you just do it natural around the corners i dont think its a problem but never let people push you into it!!! if you dont feel comfortable with it then its always bad news!!! maybe you could fight it and get it moved to careless, if it was raining, or an animal ran in front of you ect. atleast your cars gettin fixed. i crashed a teg into a tree at about 90 on the driverse door and walked away without a bruise or scratch so ive learned my lesson 2. sometimes thats just what it takes. i hate fwd!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 06:42 PM

its amazing how when one person talks about their bad experience while driving/drifting more people come forward with equally or worse stories of close calls and stuff. this is the kind of thread drifter newbs need to read before they try to drift a street corner. glad to hear you're alive tho, that kind of **** has taken out people near me.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:21 PM

it damn near killed my buddy... one foot and he would have been dead. I honestly wouldnt know how to live with that. I will try to get picks up but i dont got a camera and ahaha no money since i owe 1200 to buy a camera.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:49 PM

so was this in the rain or in dry weather? Im thinking rain wouldn't be too bad but dry...thats another story. Is ur s14 still running?
Old 02-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Darren337
its amazing how when one person talks about their bad experience while driving/drifting more people come forward with equally or worse stories of close calls and stuff. this is the kind of thread drifter newbs need to read before they try to drift a street corner. glad to hear you're alive tho, that kind of **** has taken out people near me.
Nah some newbs will read this and say "well you're the newb - I can do it I'm MR. PROFESSIONAL!"

...and they wrap it around a tree anyways.

Good thing you're okay C-Walk... cars can be fixed, bodies can't.

Maybe you'll have more fun getting sideways in Battle Gear 3 LOL
Old 02-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Contributing Member

lol raine... that was funny... damn cwalk after all the things we talked about your car you stack it up... sorry to hear that... and as far as the newbs being me professional... it was great to be superman when i was younger... (still far from old) but at 36 it takes a little longer to get up the next morning after a rough and tumble accident... they will pay for it when they hit 30...just like me...(insert superman s on my chest icon here)
Old 02-05-2005, 06:55 AM

yeah im still 17 and if i would have read this before my crash i wouldnt have thought anything about it. kids think it wont ever happen to them and thier great drivers, but when it does it opens your eyes, a reality check. sometimes thats just what is needed, as much as it sucked when i crashed im glad i did, it tought me alot and made me a hell of a better driver altoghter just because i think more now. im pretty good about not doing anything stupid when someones with me, thats always scared me when i do because i know thier life is in my hands!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 07:30 AM

It's all too true, I just got my car back from my wet drift crash, I did it a couple times in a parking lot and thought I was hot S#!t. Now I definatley don't drive like that. Wish I wasn't so foolish. Well I feel For you C-walk, I guess we will have to take our drive a little bit later spring then huh? OH NO I just realized that was your turbo money too wan't it?.... I'm really sorry now.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Jack The GTR
drifting = teh gay period...i have you all beat!. how are you though? cuts/scratches to you or the car? PICS OF POINT OF IMPACT PLEASE!!
i totally agree. i have had my street drifting run in: open lsd sucks.

Quick Reply: well this blew HUGE ASS