Mid Atlantic DC, MD, VA, DE, NC

This Is Pathetic

Old 10-14-2004, 07:49 AM

This Is Pathetic

You know, if people had the same enthusiasm towards cars and such in Japan as the Mid-Atlantic does, I would have never known what Super HICAS is or would not have know why drifting was so addictive.

Check this out.

I'm calling EVERYONE out who lives within the Mid-Atlantic region. As a matter of fact, even if you DON'T live in the Mid-Atlantic Region, come on out ANYWAY!

I'm taking 10 days of leave starting on the 25th of October. This give you all a little while to plan ahead and see what we can possible do to meet up and have some fun.

I don't care if we just roll out as a clique and show off the Nissan 240sx heritage. We NEED to do something. I've already talked this out with my car club, Night Majik (www.nightmajik.com) *plug*
and they totally agree with me. Right now, the team's webmaster is trying to find us a Mountainous spot in which we could probably partake in a little bit of Touge action.

But seriously, there is no reason for this lack of motivation towards anytihng automotive. I don't care if you DON'T have a Nissan, I don't even care what drive train you are, just get out here and have some fun.

I will be posting more and more information as it becomes available. But for right now, the meeting place is the MCI Center in Washington DC. If you want to meet up with us, but have a problem with the location, post it here and/or PM me and I'll address it.

Have fun and keep driving.

-Dave

P.S. This is guaranteed to be a blast! We're trying to get everyone in on this.

We'll even see about making this something that we do on a regularly scheduled basis. Whether it be once a month, or once a year, or twice a year of 10 times a year, it doesn't matter. We're just out to have fun. Who knows, maybe something will get started outta this and the automotive movement will dispurse itself over to the east coast.
Old 10-14-2004, 07:06 PM

well i dont have a s13 yet.....waiting for the guy to get back to me, but once i get it and get a motor, i will be out

also i thought the mid atlantic had a LOT of 240'ers around, i always see em drivin!

also when/if i get this 240sx, would ur crew be able to help me out with doin a 5spd swap, as the car has not motor and is setup for a automatic tranny??

thanks and good luck with the get together!!

nate
Old 10-14-2004, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by shift_drift
well i dont have a s13 yet.....waiting for the guy to get back to me, but once i get it and get a motor, i will be out

also i thought the mid atlantic had a LOT of 240'ers around, i always see em drivin!

also when/if i get this 240sx, would ur crew be able to help me out with doin a 5spd swap, as the car has not motor and is setup for a automatic tranny??

thanks and good luck with the get together!!

nate
Yeah, it's funny, you do see a lot of S13's around here, but from what I've found out, most of them just have them as . . . .get this . . . .cars . . . LMAO. Yeah, most of them don't even know what they are driving. But, I guess one way to avoid the ricing of the 240 is genocide. LOL!

Whenever you do finally get your 240, let me know. If you get the parts, I'm pretty sure our team mechanic will work something out with you for an EXTREMELY LOW price. We pay this guy 800 bucks a month (not a typo) so I'm pretty sure he'll have some of that money saved up to cover the labor benifactor.

Let me know!
Old 10-16-2004, 11:36 AM

damn it......went to the guys place checked it out, then i asked how much for it....he said "i dont want to sell it"

i was/am soo pissed rite now, it was in perfect condition, cept it was auto, but idc.

soo ehres the question, do u know of any rolling 89-94 240's?

later
nate
Old 10-17-2004, 08:58 AM

i m in need of a 89-94 hb,manual 240 for under 1500.if yall kno ne one whos sellin one close by, shoot me an email jockstrapjc@yahoo.com
Old 10-17-2004, 10:28 AM

Check this out, this might be able to help you all out.

240's 4 Sale

Whose your Bahgdaddy, LMAO!

-Dave

Last edited by USMCDrifter; 10-17-2004 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:39 PM

YOOOOOOOOOO yea i need a 240 as well hahaha. i just want a shell lol. O well ill prolly end up starting my project after winter. wooo gotta start savin more money so i can just order mass amounts of parts at once.

I have a 99 subaru impreza 2.5rs as of now with minor mods and have been all about drifting since i was about 15. I am 17 now almost 18. and a year ago i caused 10,000 dolla worth of damage drifting a 99 impreza. AWD drifting with stock parts isnt too smart on tarmac.

I love sno-dorifto though and next spring i am taking my RS up to englishtown to see how its gonna do w/ my semi auto-x setup.

KYB AGX struts
Apex springs
20mm rear sway
white line endlinks
strut bars

and thats about it for suspension wise
Old 10-18-2004, 06:53 PM

yea im down with u gc8drifter, i need a shell BADLY

man idk vw has been callin my name if i cant find a cheap shell...mkII....ahhh i need a 240

someone donate or find me a cheap shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idc s13 or s14(zenki only) but yea... maybe one in a small, i mean small front end accident...

please help me car gods..im dying here

later guys
nate
Old 10-18-2004, 10:19 PM

So I'm guessing that this is the official Mid-Atlantic Thread.

I guess I can live with that. Oh well, I wish that there was a moderator who was powerful enough to change the title of this thread and make it a stickey in the Mid-Atlantic forum.

I'll see what I can do about finding a shell.

Have you checked the local junk yards. I've found so many nice cars and a few 240's in a Maryland junk yard, it sucks a little trying to find them and then actually driving to the junk yards, but it just takes a little energy and getting off of the preverbial lazy-butt and getting out there.

But I guarantee that you'll find your 240 shell there.

Remember, when it comes to junkyards, there are no partnerships, it's first come first serve.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:54 PM

ooo yea i got a place called m&m around me, but like heres the question me and my friends have been wonderin...

the cars in a junkyard have a salvage title dont they?? wouldnt u have to steal vin numbers from a non salvage car to get it legal?

also....if u ever plan to get off ur ***

could u look around for one? that would be a big *** help

later fellow mid atlanticers

nate
Old 10-19-2004, 09:35 PM

ooo yea i got a place called m&m around me, but like heres the question me and my friends have been wonderin...

the cars in a junkyard have a salvage title dont they?? wouldnt u have to steal vin numbers from a non salvage car to get it legal?

also....if u ever plan to get off ur ***

could u look around for one? that would be a big *** help

later fellow mid atlanticers

nate
Most of the vehicles can be purchased in whole, and a title (in most states) can be purchased from the DMV provided for vehicles from the junk yard. This will enable you to drive your 240 happy and safe knowing that you will not have to worry about the PO-PO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, I'm going to the junk yard this weekend to find myself a KA24DE to pop into my 1990 240. I'll see just how many cars they have there that can be salvaged. But it's going to be a Maryland junk yard, so I don't know how accessable that will be for you.

Good luck on your journey's to find a 240sx.

-Dave

P.S. I still say Ebay is the hottest spot to find a car now adays. That's where I got my 240 from. I might be getting a Hachi-Roku from there as well.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:25 AM

dude, if u come to dumfries....30 minutes from dc, i have a junkyard with a couple ka24de's.......

im planning on getting one to work on then....plop it down in some lucky 240sx...hahahahah

wow that is crazy i didnt know you could buy a title like that...hmm super find!!

this thread/forum whatever u wanna call it is really useful..

later dudes
nate
Old 10-20-2004, 11:39 AM

I FOUND ONE!!!! he is even on club240..!!!

but hes in central new jersey....its only $200 so like....i need it

i have the money but i cant...get it cause the rents wont take me...so i have to get it behind their backs...which is not cool

so if anyone can help me...LET ME KNOW, I WANT IT!!!

nate
Old 10-20-2004, 01:03 PM

I FOUND ONE!!!! he is even on club240..!!!

but hes in central new jersey....its only $200 so like....i need it

i have the money but i cant...get it cause the rents wont take me...so i have to get it behind their backs...which is not cool

so if anyone can help me...LET ME KNOW, I WANT IT!!!

nate
Have it shipped! It shouldn't be more than 300 to have it shipped to your doorstep.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:25 PM

idk, i dont have around $300 extra dollars...im really poor rite now....paintball is expensive, lol.

i have to wait for my friend to tell me if his dad can take us...

btw i dont have my license, 2 months tho, like my plan is to get it nice and clean by the time i got my license...lol

later

nate

Search this Thread