Midwest KS, NE, OK, AR, TX

anyone been to Standridge Stadium in Carrollton?

Old 01-11-2003, 01:11 PM

anyone been to Standridge Stadium in Carrollton?

got me thinking about using their huge *** parking lot to set up some cones ...but not too sure..
almost every morning, there is a "biker" group doing routes and routines for whtever reason...and they use cones and such....
and i was wondering ...yah know, if they can use it for practice...how come or can we use it with our cars? haha....
the only bad thing is that therll be alot of tire marks

i mean....its a "safe" environment, and it keeps racing off the streets...wonder if i have to call city hall to ask...
Old 01-17-2003, 01:02 PM
Contributing Member

Re: anyone been to Standridge Stadium in Carrollton?

Originally posted by MTL Markara
wonder if i have to call city hall to ask...

duh

i'd assume ur still in high school (if i'm wrong i'm sorry) 'cause only someone with as much real world experence as a high school student would actually think that the city would willingly let people use a stadium parking lot for their own personal use

i dunno about the biker situation, are they going fast? do they make tire marks? i'm sure the answer to those 2 questions is NO...so why do you think they'd let u ruin their lot?

bleh

i dont really see why they wouldn't let you use their parking lots, but be sure to CALL city hall...dont just go over there and start tearing up the place....they may require you to get permits

think about this though....if your doing something there....i'll just assume its racing and someone gets hurt. Who is responisble? are you? is the city? someone ALWAYS is.....and if it can turn out to where the city MAY end up getting sued for negligence or personal injury....then the answer is NO....i can almost 100 percent guarentee that they will not let you use their lot

to be sure though....call

or maybe not...maybe if you call they will assume that your going to race there anyway and increase police presence in the area to try and catch you guys racing there

i tried to present all opinions, for and against
its up to you to do what you will