Midwest KS, NE, OK, AR, TX

i wanna run some one

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 07:43 PM

thas tight, where'd u get that motor from? a cuple of my friends got the same thing. "347 stroker" thats all i hear about from them.
Old 12-04-2002, 07:48 PM

the block or the stroker kit? well i got the block off a one armed guy in my town, but the kit came from Coast High Performance...
Old 12-04-2002, 08:03 PM

ooooo, im not 100% sure but im pretty sure most of them got complete motors, like a crate motor. I'll hafta ask them. I know some of the basics of 3 of the fastest. One is supercharged and is all saleened out. Another runs a 50 shot, but is the best handling mustang i have ever been in, and another is just all power. the rest are just fast. I hafta say the saleen replica is the fastest though, he runs 10's consistently.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:11 PM

thats sweet...last week i order a Turbo Driven Concepts turbo system it should be here by friday and im gonna try to get it on there this weekend...hopefully ill break into the high 9s with it(with out the funny gas)...b/c 9s or bust..... .....if i dont them im gonna sell my stang and do somthin crazy....saleens are nice cars, i wish i had one.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:19 PM

If your stang is as fast as u claim i don't know why ur calling out 240's..... Come down to South Florida I'll introduce u to a few APU Supras, a 9 sec green hatch and a mean white Porsche.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:19 PM

DAMN... turbocharging v8's now we r talkin! dude i saw a couple videos a while back with some guys out in texas with tt camaros and ****, u ever hear about or know them?
Old 12-04-2002, 08:30 PM

i havent seen the tt camaro but i have seen a couple really fly blown and even a wicked n/a camaro...the n/a is fast this car can jerk front wheels.....

now as for sil40....supras?9 sec. green hatch? white porsche?

no offense or nothin but there is no such thing as a streel legal 9 sec hatch (honda crx or civic i suppose?)....

the porsche ....wow....a porsche whats it got? a turbo upgrade? no int.?....

supra...tell me about it?

oh yea im not gonna back down, i dont give a if they could beat me or not.....its just in not scared to race a car that cost 5 times as much as mine but i still can almost beat the dame thing...

let me know im sure im wrong about all of this...right?
Old 12-04-2002, 08:56 PM

well since u posted ur mods n stuff, i'll answer terror's question on what i have done also... just so all the cards are on the table, it's not like im keeping this engine anyways... I have hand ported/polished TB, match ported ITM, and header, custom apexi powercore switch hitter intake, nismo 248* exhaust cam, s14 dummy cat (straight pipe), Apexi 3" N1 catback, relocated gel cell battery to the trunk (weight distribution), rebuilt auto tranny w/ b&m shift assist plate, no AC, APEXI SAFC. That's about all the little power stuff, i put new engine mounts in recently and noticed an increase in appx 60ft times. I hafta say i can beat alot of NA 240's out there. I wanted to build up a bad *** KA motor so i built up a manual tranny with a whole sh!tload of goodies too, i ended up selling the tranny to a guy at a local shop for 1100 bucks. I kept up with a slighty modded ITR so i was happy. Just minor stuff that i did to this engine to make it a little quicker, and be reliable, as it turns out its pretty fast for an NA KA. I have BIG plans for the upcoming sr20 motor.
Old 12-04-2002, 09:01 PM

thats sweet man i bet your exhaust is pretty loud...they say you can here my car a couple blocks away...

Last edited by 9sorbust; 12-04-2002 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2002, 09:04 PM

Talking HEY HEY

THATS KOO MAN....YEAH IM WORKING ON IT.....YEAH ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOU N1,...I HAVE THE DUAL N1,.....I WASNT SURE ON WHICH ONE TO GET....BUT THE DUAL GIVE MID AND TOP...APPOSED TO JUST TOP FROM THE SINGLE....BUT ARE YOU HAPPY WITH IT.....DO YOU LIKE YOUR TRANNY....EVEN THOUGH ITS AUTO.....

SNAKE
Old 12-04-2002, 09:12 PM

Yeah the n1 on my non turbo ride is way too loud! but i like it, def. took away some of the low end power but gave me it up top big time, it screams at like 6 grand on the highway. As for the tranny, it sucks, as usual, it's only good for pimping and traffic. 9s... that x pipe totally eliminates the cats right? That thing must be loud as a ****. Terror.... you have ne thing else done?? i heard u mention something about opening up bottles b4? u juicin'?
Old 12-04-2002, 09:15 PM

yea no cats...it sounds like the world is ending in the next room...... im gettin off for the night later
Old 12-04-2002, 09:51 PM

Cool I RARELLY CRACK MY TANKS

I GOT MY CAR 2 YEARS AGO...ABOUT A YEAR LATER I IMPORTED ME A S13 RED TOP AND A 6 SPEED FOR A LITTLE OVER 2 GRAND......

APEXI:
RX6B TCW77LS HIGH OUTPUT TURBO
DUAL N1 EXHAUST
550 INJECTORS
BOOST REGULATOR
ECU

GREDDY:
V-SPEC INTERCOOLER....(ITS BETTER THEN THE APEXI ONE I HAD)
LIGHTWIEGHT PULLEYS
CAMSHAFT: 272 DEGREES/11.5 LIFT
3" DOWN PIPE(REPLACED THE APEXI)

HKS:
SEQUENTIAL BLOW OFF VALVE

B&M:
SHORT SHIFTER

NISMO:
STRUT TOWER

SPEC:
CLUTCH

JUN:
FLYWHEEL

NOS:
2 50 SHOT TANKS....(I WAS GONNA GO I 100 SHOT BUT THE TWO SMALLER ONES WERE EASIER TO HIDE)

THATS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW....IM LOOKING TO CHANGE SOME THINGS UP.....I NORMALLY RUN AT AROUND 13PSI........BUT AT THE TRACK I CRANK IT UP TO 18....I DONT CRACK THE TANKS UNLESS I REALLY NEED TO.....MY BEST TIME WAS A 11.138...AT 127

I PUT THE SLIP UP WHEN I GET MY PICTURES UP

THANX:

SNAKE
Old 12-05-2002, 03:26 AM
Contributing Member

nice set up terror......
quick too.
what size rear tires do u run when you track? i know traction must really be an issue.
altought i dont drag race i like to hear about qick cars
wht about suspension? you got to be real low

i read earlier about a guy who has to launch in second gear his **** is so raw.....

rude
Old 12-05-2002, 08:43 AM

thanx rude...

......yeah its a *****.....i launch at 2500-3000 rpm...and i spin my wheels through 2nd i finally grab when i shift into 3rd......i roll on apexi's world sport damper system....its great because i can bring it up when i want...i have it set all the way down in the front and i leave the back up about a quarter ways higher.....when i track i put on slicks and shimmies from american heritage racing.....thier tires are extremelly sticky and they are cheap......but when i go out and run ppl off the track...i put back on the my 17's

snake

Quick Reply: i wanna run some one