S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   NA Motor (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/na-motor-11/)
-   -   poor boy needs help to teach some snob's a lesson (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/na-motor-11/poor-boy-needs-help-teach-some-snobs-lesson-10929/)

etchebarren72 03-21-2004 04:29 PM

oh uhhh sorry bro...:-s

Sil40_Mayhem 03-21-2004 05:34 PM

:laugh: hahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

u know, i was gonna say something... but that was just too funny!:p

backlife 03-21-2004 08:15 PM

Originally posted by MoxMonkey
learn to drift :p see if them fancy ass camaros can do that :D
exactly every one at my school has fancy cars so i just drift outta parking lot and show them up most of them have fwd cars ne way haha
just be chill and dont give a ****

l2aine 03-21-2004 10:02 PM

Originally posted by backlife
...so i just drift outta parking lot and show them up most of them have fwd cars ne way haha
just be chill and dont give a ****

:nono:

rps13VEk 03-21-2004 10:16 PM

I dont know why everyone is obsessed with looking cool in the eyes of people who wouldn't flinch if they heard you died. I am still in high school, and i would drive a Ford Festiva to school everyday and feel good about it. You know why? Because when it comes down to it, no one really cares. Fixing up your car to impress a High School kid, who will probably end up asking you for money while you leave 7-11 ten years from now, is competly pointless. You should fix your car up because you want to, not to show up some kid who hasn't worked a day in his life.

--Good luck with whatever you do. :thumb:

-HyJynX- 03-21-2004 10:31 PM

Originally posted by rps13VEk
I dont know why everyone is obsessed with looking cool in the eyes of people who wouldn't flinch if they heard you died. I am still in high school, and i would drive a Ford Festiva to school everyday and feel good about it. You know why? Because when it comes down to it, no one really cares. Fixing up your car to impress a High School kid, who will probably end up asking you for money while you leave 7-11 ten years from now, is competly pointless. You should fix your car up because you want to, not to show up some kid who hasn't worked a day in his life.

--Good luck with whatever you do. :thumb:

My thoughts exactly, but its a learning experience I guess:confused:

l2aine 03-22-2004 01:17 AM

WOW I dunno about going that far as to say I'd drive a Ford Festiva...

...in that situation I'd probably bust out the baseball cap, sunglasses, and let the bus driver take me wherever I'd need to go.

No one would know it was me. :laugh:

Justin.b 03-22-2004 04:05 AM

Sorry, I don;t know much about the specs of the early Z cars, but your S13 will have a more advanced suspension - especially rear. The semi-trailing arm rear setup of the Z's is not so great (actually the same design for the Z, 510, S12 - S13 AFAIK was the first car to show up in the US with the multi-link rear).

If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about 'beating' anyone. With no driving experience, your competitions are just going to lead to tickets or accidents. Enjoy your car.

-Justin

rps13VEk 03-22-2004 09:47 PM

LOL! Maybe I went a little to far with the Festiva... How bout i say a Nissan Stanza or a Nissan NX (I think its the one that looks like a Geo Storm). Those are but ugly, but hey its still NISSAN!

l2aine 03-22-2004 10:58 PM

call me retarded, but I'd roll in a Nissan Cube because I'm die-hard Nissan and I'd give them Scion xB people a run for their money :laugh: