Northeast WV, PA, NY, NJ

11/1 Queens Meet BiWeekly Once Again

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member

11/1 Queens Meet BiWeekly Once Again

Well Lets do this again, it is bi-weekly, so lets get this started. Same spot as last seems good to me, pretty much central for everyone and easy to get to.

BIG BOY TOYS
81-05 Queens Blvd.
Elmhurst, NY 11373

cross street is 51st ave.

Lets make it that again unless anyone has any objections or we can go bowling or play pool, whatever you guys down for since its getting cold or go to the club
Old 10-29-2002, 08:15 AM
Contributing Member

i wanna play pool...anyone know of a place with a big parking lot or with alot of parking meters etc.... if not that spot is alright with me .... people start posting... !!!
Old 10-29-2002, 09:15 AM

I'm down to do this again. If we going to play pool, I'm leaving the car at home, not taking the chance again of having it stolen. Thats how I got into the 240. I used to be a happy Honda owner, LOL. but if you got a pool hall thats got a parking lot, then I'll take it.
Old 10-29-2002, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by tantrumS13
I'm down to do this again. If we going to play pool, I'm leaving the car at home, not taking the chance again of having it stolen. Thats how I got into the 240. I used to be a happy Honda owner, LOL. but if you got a pool hall thats got a parking lot, then I'll take it.
what !? i dont get a word u said ... was pretty confusing... we need to find a spot... know anyplace guys... ?
Old 10-29-2002, 11:02 AM
Contributing Member

I hear u on that tantrum. Good to see at least you left the honda camp even though it wasn't your choice, so you got something better to replace it and I totally agree But they are some spots where we can play pool, Hope the rest see whats up and we can get busy. I hate the cold so hopefully indoor meet or we can eat at the diner across the street or something.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:33 PM

im feeling this but, there are no pool joints wit parking lots in NY. best bet would be, if we go bowling. woodhaven lanes, whitestone lanes, even alot of places on long island. all these places have parking lots. i dont know if i would go to a spot that doesnt have a parking lot at least. I dont want to put my chromes at risk. as ya'll know. THE CHROME MUST CONTINUE TO SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2002, 01:46 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by badass240sx
im feeling this but, there are no pool joints wit parking lots in NY. best bet would be, if we go bowling. woodhaven lanes, whitestone lanes, even alot of places on long island. all these places have parking lots. i dont know if i would go to a spot that doesnt have a parking lot at least. I dont want to put my chromes at risk. as ya'll know. THE CHROME MUST CONTINUE TO SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive never gone bowling and i work 2 minutes from whitestone lanes... well see what we gonna do ... and its true... its gonna be real cold out... but i wanna play poool damit
Old 10-29-2002, 03:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by malicex000
ive never gone bowling and i work 2 minutes from whitestone lanes... well see what we gonna do ... and its true... its gonna be real cold out... but i wanna play poool damit
Well whitestone is a lot of $$$$ for nothing, but it does have a parking lot and cameras to see the car from the inside. But hard to get lanes. Woodhaven is not a bad idea, I used to bowl there all the time. You guys tell me.
Old 10-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Contributing Member

I am down. And so are some peeps that I talk to on the phone.

Just name the place. I am down for dinner at a diner or something. Bowling seems like fun too.
Old 10-29-2002, 06:48 PM

just a note, but the movie theater on the other side of the Van Wyck Expressway was notorious for car theft, for like the last 3 years. They busted some people this summer, but i dunno if that makes a difference for the thieves. Keep that in mind when considering Whitestone lanes and bringing the cars there. I'd bring the beater given the choice. The diner option aint bad, there's a new pool hall on Bell Blvd thats got a parking lot next to it, not sure if we can park there though. Its a Rite Aid parking lot, but the neighborhood is pretty good with the 111th Precinct being a block over. The poolhall is named Slate Billiards or something. Its pretty nice in there and the waitresses are pretty aiite looking , but you gotta be 21 to get in, just a thought
Old 10-29-2002, 07:27 PM

Im down for bowling anywhere. Brooklyn actually has Maple lanes which is one of the best lanes Ive played on. Regular price is $4.25 but on a thursday or Sunday they have rent-a-lane for like $25 for 2 hours.
Old 10-29-2002, 07:36 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by tantrumS13
just a note, but the movie theater on the other side of the Van Wyck Expressway was notorious for car theft, for like the last 3 years. They busted some people this summer, but i dunno if that makes a difference for the thieves. Keep that in mind when considering Whitestone lanes and bringing the cars there. I'd bring the beater given the choice. The diner option aint bad, there's a new pool hall on Bell Blvd thats got a parking lot next to it, not sure if we can park there though. Its a Rite Aid parking lot, but the neighborhood is pretty good with the 111th Precinct being a block over. The poolhall is named Slate Billiards or something. Its pretty nice in there and the waitresses are pretty aiite looking , but you gotta be 21 to get in, just a thought
um your totally offf..... the van wyck expressway is no where near whitestone lanes.... the only highway close to it is the whitestone espressway, cross island and the lie... vanwyck is fairly far... and the movie theather across the street is very nice... it has a parking lot as well...
Old 10-29-2002, 08:01 PM

count me in for whatever you all want to do.
Old 10-29-2002, 09:57 PM

Originally posted by malicex000
um your totally offf..... the van wyck expressway is no where near whitestone lanes.... the only highway close to it is the whitestone espressway, cross island and the lie... vanwyck is fairly far... and the movie theather across the street is very nice... it has a parking lot as well...
i think he meant the whitestone expwy..........and the LIE is no where near whiteston lanes...........its further than the van wyck.............
Old 10-30-2002, 09:18 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by altimate94
i think he meant the whitestone expwy..........and the LIE is no where near whiteston lanes...........its further than the van wyck.............
actually the vanwyk is farther than the lie from whitestone lanes... but your right they both are fairly far... not by much ... but anyway ... i go there all the time.. and it does look like the ghetto.... but since there are cameras there i think we should be alright if we go to the bowling area... the pool hall is a great place but parking is a bit*h.... how about that place on bell blvd with the parking lot ? more details... its wed. already !!!

Quick Reply: 11/1 Queens Meet BiWeekly Once Again