Northeast WV, PA, NY, NJ

Drift Event Englishton Nj

Old 01-11-2003, 06:07 PM

Drift Event Englishton Nj

Hey guys here is the deal. The drift events at Englishtown, NJ has been switched to a new schedule.. Due to some schedule conflicts... This is the last time so this new schedule is set in stone.. They are all wed nights they start at 430-1030

March 26th
April 30th
May 28th
june 25th
july 30th
August 27th
sept 24th
oct 29th
nov 26th

Now that is 9 events im pretty suped.. please pass this word on to all your drift buddies.. I will be posting Places in the area that will be giving us discounts on stuff if you say you are with our group.. Tires, fluids, parts, I am working deals so we get special treatment.. but remember without you all we don't get anything.. You all have to show up and participate as much as possible. E-town went out on a Limb to get this started on my word that I can bring in lots of peeps to drift.. don't make me look like a liar.. Thanks guys.. Slide or die!!!

1) Remember to add a helmet into your budget.. WWW.racerwholesale.com has them cheap. M certified if you don't have a cage and SA certified if you do.. YOU NEED YOUR OWN HELMET!!!!!!!!! this is the opportunity to own one.. You need one to pass tech it will be marked so you cant cheat hehe.
2) If you have any guys that aren't on the list please tell them to email me so they get on the list .. And if you have any hot sisters or cousins tell them to email me too haha..

Best regards.
Matt Petty
DGTA
DRIFT AND GYMKHANA TRIALS ASSOCIATION

HERE IS THE TECH SHEET

DGTA
DRIFT AND GYMKANA TRIALS ASSOCATION
DGTA TACHNICAL INSPECTION FORM

EVENT DATE________________________
DRIVERS NAME______________________
CAR MAKE _______________ MODEL_____________ YEAR___________
INSTRUCTIONS:
Prior to bringing your car to the track, inspect each item as noted on this sheet. Making sure your car is ready is your responsibility. Once at the track your car will be subject to inspections by our designated officials through out the day to insure compliance. Consult a tech inspector (official) if you have any questions. Sign the bottom of this form when done and bring it to the grid your first heat.
WHEELS AND TIRES
Tires must have functional rubber remaining and not be worn excessively (i.e. no cords)
Tire brand, model and size must be the same per axle
All lugs present and tight
Hubcaps/trim rings removed
Rims must be free of damage
ENGINE
No fluid leaks of any kind
Radiators must have an overflow tank
Battery secured – no elastic cords
Positive battery terminal covered
Exhaust not smoking and well supported
Muffled adequately per track requirements
MISCELLANEOUS
Gas cap secure and not leaking
No exposed wires in any part of car
No loose items anywhere in car
Exposed lighting must be taped (brake lights X’d out)
Numbers on doors (at least 10’’ tall, and easy to read NO SHOE POLISH)
SAFTEY EQUIPMENT
Roll bars in convertibles (helmeted head must pass the stick test, ask a tech!)
Soft tops must be down and secured – hard tops allowed
Seatbelts for driver / passenger / instructor
Snell 95 or better helmet. Loaners not available, SA mandatory for roll equipped vehicles
Roll bar equipped vehicles must have SFI rated 4+ point harness
Long pants, long sleeves, closed toe shoe – Nomex recommended
BRAKES
Pedal pressure is firm
Brake fluid level good
Brake lines good
All Brake lights working
STEERING/SUSPENSION
Wheel bearings ok
Steering wheel play
Suspension ok

OWNERS SIGNATURE date
I have inspected the above vehicle and take full responsibility for its condition. I have read the DGTA rules and codes and have agreed to comply with them. The car and driver meet or exceed all requirements outlined in the DGTA rules, even those not stated here. I understand that failure to bring my vehicle to tech in a timely manner may result in being refused participation in the event, without any sort of refund. I understand that failure to pass tech in a timely manner will result in being refused participation in the event, without any sort of refund.
Old 01-16-2003, 05:26 PM

ill be there