Northeast WV, PA, NY, NJ

Import Xpressions NY 8/10

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2002, 10:38 PM

Originally posted by LI S13 Blacktop
ECM has a booth. We'll be inside. Freds Max, Jay's gsx, Steves ITR, dustins Altima, Charlies fullrace civic, and maybe our friends supra will be in the show. feel free to stop by the booth and say whats up. Give love to the eastcoastmotorsports cars!
hey sup was ECM at Import Xpressions Boston? cuz i rember seeing them there.
Old 08-09-2002, 06:59 AM
Contributing Member

Well All Motor is all good, but at a car show u expect to see something different and all the hondas have the same thing. Altezza lights/Skyline Lights/S-Type Lights, and some body else's front on there car. If they have a Honda, then why put another car's front/rear on it. Are they ashamed?

Also I only don't respect Honda's because everyone who has gotten one, has more or less jumped on the bandwagon, and all are creating the same car over and over and over. I give much more respect to a car that is different, but not retarted like most hondas are.

yes you said it LI S13 Blacktop,you are absolutely right..... hey import fanatix...are you a hater? it seems that LI S13 Blacktop has more knowledge about cars then you. all you are is a hater.....hate , hate, hate, you have hate in your blood. and you call yourself a import fanatix? all you is, is a "hater fanatic."
I could have whatever in my blood, and whatever little that i do know about cars, I share, I never said I knew more than anyone, did I? NOOOOOO

You know what this is my last post on this board in fact any board dealing with cars, because whatever is my opinion is mine.
BTW...Did u know that LI S13 Blacktop's name in NICO is "I H8 UR DSM", lets talk about hate now.

Last edited by Import Fanatix; 08-09-2002 at 07:05 AM.
Old 08-09-2002, 07:36 AM

Of course i H8 UR DSM....we have 2dsm's at rollhard, and 6 at eastcoast motorsports...damn AWD, and damn them for winning all the street tire events last year! LMAO...thats what thats all about...its sarcasm due to the fact that the dsm's are kicking *** all over the street scene. I have much respect for DSM's, and for trhe fact that 50% of my friends drive DSM's thats my screen name

well, im sure charlies car doesnt have altezza's or honda badges, but he does have a full tube front end(fiberglass), fiberglass hatch, NHRA pro all motor drag car...i dont think there will be too many others there...

i dont know if everyone went up to boston, when was that? if you saw them there, then i guess they did, lol....

www.b20vtec.com

ww.rollhard.com
Old 08-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Contributing Member

Fuh get about it, i'll post when i want too, because I ain't punking out to no one who thinks there are so cool. and why would i spend 30 thousand to do 13's.

If i spend that kind of money and only do 13's i'll rather kill myself, because it means, i don't know what to buy or how to tune.
Old 08-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Contributing Member

30k will help my home downpayment. I say 25k to the house and 5k to a cruiser.

Build the cruiser into a racer as the budget allows.

Everyone should calm down. Not everyone will agree. Lets not start flame wars here. There are barely enough of us here to participate. There is no need to loose users.
Old 08-09-2002, 04:03 PM

Originally posted by Import Fanatix
Fuh get about it, i'll post when i want too, because I ain't punking out to no one who thinks there are so cool. and why would i spend 30 thousand to do 13's.

If i spend that kind of money and only do 13's i'll rather kill myself, because it means, i don't know what to buy or how to tune.
did i tell you not to post? huh? he didnt spend 30k to do 13's lol...he spent money to have a original JDM ITR w/out importing a RHD one...i mean it gets expensive in that line...JDM ITR REcaro seats cost over 3g's for the set alone...front end conversion is about 3g's...VOLK LE37's are about 2g's...when you build a show winning car, which is also one of the faster street trim all motor ITR's it costs money...of course you can go that fast for a lot cheaper, but its not a race car, its a show car....doing low 13's in that car was just an added benefit to have...yes its fully built motor also, but its the car itself that gets nationwide recognition....and i dont remember ever saying it was a race car...but do you know what it would take to make a ITR in street trim to do 13's all motor? im kinda thinking no, right now...

i dont know who pissed in your wheaties, with attitudes like that, its no wonder this board gets sh!tted on by others in the nissan community...sorry for coming over, and trying to help some people out....
Old 08-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Contributing Member

Well three of us were there yesterday, and lets say it was a mini-car show, but its all good. Somewhat of a crowd, but very nice. THere was some nice cars, but nothing WoW.

There was no 240s, which I guess is a good thing, at least they are not getting on the bandwagon, just yet. But there was a lot of 240s in the parking lot.

Hope the others post some pics from yesterday.

BTW, the integra was nice. and BTW I was just playing when I said I would rather close my eyes and walk by them. Because the people that were with me, know I actually was looking at some of them.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Import Fanatix
BTW, the integra was nice. and BTW I was just playing when I said I would rather close my eyes and walk by them. Because the people that were with me, know I actually was looking at some of them.
I have proof that he loves Hondas. Look at my evidence and ask. Can you feel the love?

The show was pretty good. I found that it was a nice thing to do on a Saturday night. The cars were good. I was able to run into some old friends showing their rides.

The scenery was nice; MaliceX fell in love with it.

I took some pictures of some fine cars. I really like the red old school Toyota that was there. His interior was mint.

Leaving the show was a little hairy with all of the spectators driving like maniacs. I swear there were many a T-Bone missed at the end of the show.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Contributing Member

Whoops the piture didn't paste. Here is the proof.
Attached Thumbnails Import Xpressions NY 8/10-jaysig.jpg  
Old 08-11-2002, 06:02 PM
Contributing Member

ha ha ha i love that pic... thank god i wasnt in there... hint hint.. that leaves me and stanbo out of the 3 that went.... i wonder who that might be.... oh well.. ill leave u einsteins to guess who that would be....

was a great turnout... and yes i did fall in love... i aint mentioning with what.... or who ! .... but yes indeed my virgin eyes had hearts floating... and i have proof..... you guys are just gonna have to wait and see....
Old 08-11-2002, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member

YEAH YEAH YEAH funny guy,

Never said I really hated them, I give respect where's its due and what a better pic, but me next to a NSX, too bad it ain't mine

But yeah man, I don't hate nobody's ride or just one make, just get bored with seeing all those Hondas thats all, but getting to accept it. (A little StanBo rubbing off on me)
Old 08-11-2002, 08:21 PM

Originally posted by LI S13 Blacktop

but do you know what it would take to make a ITR in street trim to do 13's all motor? im kinda thinking no, right now...

My friend did 13.6@99 with his on bf drag radials all motor. That was with a dynoed 186whp. All he did was bolt ons, no motor work and driving the **** out of his car. No even a stripped interior. So, how hard is that?
Old 08-12-2002, 08:21 AM

drag radials compared to street tires...BIG DIFFERENCE...but the 13.6 would be a good time...and if your saying that was stock, im doubting you...ITR's dont run 13.6's stock w/ only drag radials.
Old 08-14-2002, 11:15 PM

Who saw XTC? we were with SiCrew, XTC Motorsports was the 4 cars with the checkered flag tile layed out. Hey we got spots for Import Revolutions 9/7 if anyone want's to rep 240's let me know, send me a pic, or aim me at Shri2222 or e-mail me shri222@hotmail.com
Old 08-15-2002, 11:58 AM
Contributing Member

man almost no one in ny has a good show240... i went to 3 auto shows in ny in the past year, i havent seen that many 240's including the one at nassau on the 10th.... well i know someone thats gonna hook is car up soon... he knows who he is, its gonna be in shows right ??? well it would be nice to see more 240's there....

Quick Reply: Import Xpressions NY 8/10