Northeast WV, PA, NY, NJ

NYC's First Sileighty!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 10:14 PM

NYC's First Sileighty!!!!

Whats up people...yeah you read right I said Sileighty. I finish up my motor and conversion on Tuesday (That was the best b-day present ever!!.) I didn't really realize how the hell fast a damn stock SR was until tonight night . Dispite the fact I almost died the same night I took my car out of the shop (it was raining) I had a pretty damn good time for the past two nights. I found my self riding around looking for someone to race me My first unlucky victim was a 95 integra I dont know if it was a GSR but he had some VTEC tho Well I gave him the brake and then took of after him full steam ahead by about 4500 rpm second gear I was neck and neck with him and by about 7000rpm I was about a car in front of him and so on. I was very impressed with the power of this motor. I still have a few minor things to take care of like brakes, suspension, more boost etc....O yeah by the way to top of that pounding I gave the integra. (we were on the conduit headed to Green Acres Mall.) We pulled up to the light at Springfield and conduit ave and DT's roled up along side of me and behind the integra. (We just got finished racing...100mph+++) I figure I was just gonna get locked up or something for going so fast but, The light turned green and I made a left and the cop bagged the integra................. ........I guess the cop didnt recognize the Silvia and figured it was the honda. Then I just took my *** home after that with my hazards light blinking symbolizing my victory. Too bad for that Integra he's probably at central booking right now

P.S. I will have picture soon...I never seen a silvia conversion (especially a Sileighty conversion) in NYC yet so im claiming first.... holla back!!!

Last edited by RUTH'LESSDET; 11-14-2002 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:38 AM

cant wait to see that, you coming tonight?? sage diner at 11
Old 11-15-2002, 05:14 AM
Contributing Member

sileighties are queer as folk
Old 11-15-2002, 07:24 AM
Contributing Member

we'll we would like to see that for real...check the NE group for our meet thread and meet up with us tonight. 11:30 at the diner. Na Mean Let's get this party Started!!!
Old 11-15-2002, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by battlestylespl
sileighties are queer as folk
******* I near fell out the chair reading that one. I know you are the king of JDM = Queer but that was a good one.

Happy birthday C! I will try and stop by the party before I head out the meet.

Can't wait to see your car!

I will take some pics of it tonight for you but I think I will be around to take the real ones soon. Lets work on that.
Old 11-15-2002, 08:58 AM

congrats on the car, hope you have fun whooping some serious *** with that thing. Just becareful in the rain, boost is a biatch when its slick out. I once hit the gas in third while at a low RPM, and once the boost kicked in, I went sideways, lol. Bring it out tonight, this i gotta see. I might have to bring the camera to show some other peeps too. Peace
Old 11-15-2002, 09:00 AM

happy bday, congrats, and be more careful man....
Old 11-15-2002, 10:59 AM
Contributing Member

my b-day is DEC 6
what so i get?
Old 11-16-2002, 01:34 AM

i'm queer as folk
Old 11-16-2002, 02:57 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by altimate94
wow, that was creative.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:52 AM
Contributing Member

Saw the car last nite, HOT!!!!! Happy B'day Man and hope you didn't get too messed up.

Very Nice Setup, just need a drop and some rims or at least a SE set. But it is hot none the less.
Old 11-16-2002, 12:02 PM

wow, that was creative.
thank you
Old 11-17-2002, 03:28 PM

Originally posted by Import Fanatix
Saw the car last nite, HOT!!!!! Happy B'day Man and hope you didn't get too messed up.

Very Nice Setup, just need a drop and some rims or at least a SE set. But it is hot none the less.
Yeah you got that right I most definitely need some SE rims and a drop quick but for now im happy I got the hard stuff out of the way. So if you know anyone in the NYC area that has some SE rims holla at ya boy!!
Old 11-17-2002, 03:43 PM

ive heard of a sileighty before, but what exactly is it.......... im curious............

-Robb-
Old 11-17-2002, 08:16 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by altimate94
ive heard of a sileighty before, but what exactly is it.......... im curious............

-Robb-
It is basically a S13 silvia in Japan(1989-1993) front on a Hatchback which is a 180 in Japan, thus Sil80.

Quick Reply: NYC's First Sileighty!!!!