Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

2 Fast 2 Furious iz off da HoOk!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 11:27 PM
Contributing Member

2 Fast 2 Furious iz off da HoOk!!!

Sup everyone! I jus got back from the preview of 2 Fast 2 Furious, and its jus total bad azz this time... ALL HIGH END CARZ!!!

the only thing that sucked about the movie is how long the R34 lasted in the movie.... but a lil warning, wut happened to the R34 can now happen to any of us, the highway patrol is now implementing that particular system to stop ppl at the illegals if they try to run

but back to the movie.... man it is waaaaay better than the first.... Tyresse (spelling?) is the main key in making this movie entertaining, but this time around, less talking, more carz!!!

Highly recommend this movie to all of u guyz!
I wanna go watch it again! then buy it on DVD!!!

ArE u 2 fAsT 2 fUrIoUs???
Old 06-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Contributing Member

once again...ewwwwwwww. i guess i gatta see it to belive it ill cya tomorrow maybe...maybe not.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Contributing Member

hehe, I'll see u in 2 months!

and intro u to ur first drift session!
Old 06-05-2003, 11:40 PM
Contributing Member

You say more cars like it's a good thing. Those peices of **** are disgusting. I'd rather watch Paul Walkers and what ever dumb *** rapper is in this movies pathetic attempt at acting... Again I say.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:42 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by I'm with Stupid
You say more cars like it's a good thing. Those peices of **** are disgusting. I'd rather watch Paul Walkers and what ever dumb *** rapper is in this movies pathetic attempt at acting... Again I say.
exactly wut my thought is, but i get to see movies for free so i might as welll take a lo0k at it.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Contributing Member

give the movie a chance... u'll forget the ****ty paint jobs and wut not of the rapper - become "movie star" once u see them run... I say this one is worth going to the theaters to watch.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Contributing Member

o0h and wut else kills it is the ***in CG!! i mean come on...they kant do real driftin or wut? I will give the movie a chance though...
Old 06-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Contributing Member

I'd watch it, but I sure as hell aren't paying to. I just know this movie will **** me off with all the retarded mistakes and stuff. Why can't they make these movies with atleast some research???
Old 06-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Contributing Member

I'd watch it, but I sure as hell aren't paying to. I just know this movie will **** me off with all the retarded mistakes and stuff. Why can't they make these movies with atleast some research???
hahaha wuts funny is, suposedly for F&F they did make research...and they were totally off!! hahahahahahahhaa dontcha love hollywood?
Old 06-05-2003, 11:51 PM
Contributing Member

BTW did anyone else happen to see SCC test these cars on Super 2nr TV on TNN??? They screwed those cars up so bad that the Evo was runnin 15's! They couldn't even fully test them because the Sparco harnesses were unsafly mounted.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Contributing Member

They actually did some more research this time, but I think they shoulda dun a lil bit more, cause the small race they had in the middle of the movie was kinda in a sense prolly not gonna happen in real life (unless u squeased enuff noz to blow ur motor in one run... )
Old 06-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Contributing Member

BTW did anyone else happen to see SCC test these cars on Super 2nr TV on TNN??? They screwed those cars up so bad that the Evo was runnin 15's! They couldn't even fully test them because the Sparco harnesses were unsafly mounted.
15's!?!?!?!
Old 06-05-2003, 11:58 PM
Contributing Member

Yeah 15's. They said the S2000 did 14's though. Only car faster than that is the GTR I bet. Cause they only did the 1/4 with a couple cars. Not sure though the GTR could have been severely slowed down from it's Blackbird days, hell it was in Road & Track before it was riced out. They did say the handling on almost everycar was not very good.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:01 AM
Contributing Member

poor half - fast jobs....

but they prolly didnt test the R34 cause they wrecked it in the movie.... were the tests dun after filming???
Old 06-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Contributing Member

Yeah it was after filming. They made references to being on the set an such. All the cars tesed were the originals, the ones that actually had "performance" parts in them and that the actors were filmed in. They didn't really wreck the GTR, they said on the set they had atleast 10 copies of each car for stunts. So they wrecked a cheap copy.

Quick Reply: 2 Fast 2 Furious iz off da HoOk!!!