Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

2 Fast 2 Furious iz off da HoOk!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Contributing Member

ooh... the smoke system is the external Noz feed... its the same thing Craig Leiberman has on his R34...

its jus Noz being shot out... wut a waiste of $ man... but I like the part when he shot the Noz at the grls skirt! ooh yea that made the movie even better

but ya, its jus a Noz squirter positioned underneath the fender.
Old 06-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by NiSmO Knight
ooh... the smoke system is the external Noz feed... its the same thing Craig Leiberman has on his R34...

its jus Noz being shot out... wut a waiste of $ man... but I like the part when he shot the Noz at the grls skirt! ooh yea that made the movie even better

but ya, its jus a Noz squirter positioned underneath the fender.
dude thx, ive totally been wonderin wut it was!
Old 06-07-2003, 11:47 PM

Unhappy

hello.. i've been lookin at ppls posts but never posted myself.. i juss came home from watchin 2f2f.. i mayb wrong but i thought the R34 was left handled...? did anyone catch that?

Last edited by s05kvc24s; 06-07-2003 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-08-2003, 02:58 PM

left hand???

naw it was right handed dude ... he even got out and went in the car on the right side
Old 06-08-2003, 09:49 PM
*****istrator Jr.

I just saw 2f2f and heres what i think:

Ludacris sucked, the Jamaican guy should not have been in the movie. Tyrese was really good, he was actually better than Vin. I think Paul Walker trying to talk like Tyrese was kinda cheesy. I liked the Skyline in the movie, but then again the race scenes...come on now you cant race with the top down guys! Overall it was an ok movie, good stunts and great visual effects. Did anyone see any 240's cause my eyes didnt.
Old 06-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Contributing Member

Ya there were 3 actually...

1 180sx and 2 S14a's... one of the S14a's had the S15 front end conversion...

the 180 and S14a were at the first race, the S14.5 was at Ludacris' shop, or was it across the street??? I forget...
Old 06-09-2003, 05:42 AM

and dont forget the silver s14 that paul walker was driving in the beginning of the movie....
Old 06-09-2003, 06:39 AM

He was driving a skyline...not an s14...that being said...the "nos squirters" you refer to are called purges...usually just to show off but I am told that they are actually a safety feature. Don't quote me on that cause I am not a fan of Nitrous. Now I thought that the movie was much better than the first. Paul Walker, though not my favorite actor did a bit better in the dialogue that the first one. Also, so what, they used CGI on some of the scenes...so did spiderman but people loved that movie. I think Tyrese brought in the needed humor for the movie and the story was a bit more beleiveable than the first. People need to realize when they criticize this movie that it is just that...a movie. And movies have to do stuff to sell...such as add things or do things that wouldn't really be done in real life...I mean come on...who of you would HONESTLY jump a drawbridge? But the fact is...they did what they needed to do and thats sell the movie. Overall, I am satisfied with spending my money on this movie.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by nismo240sxse
and dont forget the silver s14 that paul walker was driving in the beginning of the movie....
*cough* R34 GTR *cough*

I wish that was an S14!
Old 06-21-2003, 10:26 PM

I thought the driving scenes were okay (well the ones that were not done on computers.) but this movie will now spawn off a new generation of ricers.

I thougt the eclipse was fuggin ugly

And the acting was
Old 06-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by amplesx
I thought the driving scenes were okay (well the ones that were not done on computers.) but this movie will now spawn off a new generation of ricers.

I thougt the eclipse was fuggin ugly

And the acting was
yep! and y would u even wanna fix up one of those eclipse's...
Old 06-22-2003, 07:38 PM

I remeber seeing FnF for the first time and loved it, second time on DVD i was like omg, i cant believe i liked it. FnF was a terrible movie, even the cars couldn't cover it up. One big flaw with FnF was the giant amount technical babble that they through in, that were correct but not used properly. Not to mention it felt like a low budget movie even with the cars.

With that said, I saw 2f2f twice so far, special thanks to that free tickets from the new FnF dvd. I enjoyed it alot, the skyline was sweet, even if it did play a small role. Plot was a bit well done, script was lame weak but i think it was done on purpose. Final result of 2f2f was a comedy with sexy cars (the purple one could've been shot anytime tho, bleh).

Did anyone grin tho when they took that one turn, the skyline passed the guy in an ubber cgi drift and paul said "Too wide"

I enjoyed it, it was a fun movie, not perfect, but it was great. much better than the first. Evo 8 is sexy, Skyline is sexy, and a mustang and vette getting destory is an orgasim.

"who of you would HONESTLY jump a drawbridge? "

I would btw

^_^
Old 06-22-2003, 09:50 PM

I would...in someone elses car...or if I was CGI
Old 06-23-2003, 01:55 AM

Eva Mendes is absolutely yummy in the movie.

Cole Hauser is ever the cool, calm and collected bad guy.

Overall I enjoyed the Movie. Just wish there were more scenes with the R34 (and any other Nissans).
Old 06-23-2003, 03:19 AM

I cant stand underglow kits, they make me .... Im hesitant to watch the sequel that spawned so many ricers... even in Japan!

Ricers in Japan... whoduh thunkit ??

Quick Reply: 2 Fast 2 Furious iz off da HoOk!!!