Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

all hail the chief

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Biggamehit
damn dude you must really dislike him lol.. what he dooz to youz?
Are you serious?

Not counting the 4500 American soldiers that died fighting in war fought because of his lies and the the countless Iraq civilians; have you looked at the shape of our economy?
Have you noticed how hated we are around the world?

Worst president and administration in history is within' his grasps.

The guy is a scumbag.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Contributing Member

..................... I just got back from Iraq.... and I am going back soon..

I'm aware of everything you just type.. however instead of *****ing.. i help make a difference.. its something that none of you that are not military here would not understand. I wake up and go to work just like you guys daily... its just slightly different.

I have to be bias.... because when it comes down to it.. he is at the TOP of my chain of command.

your a cool guy and its nothing personal.. but you sound like every other robot online...... when it comes down to it.... you guys have no clue whats going on. CNN and what i see in front my eyes are two different things.

Go Lions!!!!

Last edited by Biggamehit; 12-18-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:28 AM

I got friends who have made trips to Iraq as well.
I've also got friends with family in Iraq and they've lost family members in this non sense.

You are accurate I don't understand everything because I don't see everything. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion and an emotional response to that atrocities committed by the current administration and scum bucket president. I don't need to type them in as they are clearly evident in our every day lives.

I don't follow your analogy as to why I'm a robot for not liking Bush. To truly be a "robot" I'd have to share a collective mindset on all my political views. Other than hating Bush I don't believe I fit your "robot" analogy. Secondly you'd have to know my political views in greater detail to accurately form an opinion on whether my views are "robot" like or not. Making negative comments towards the current moron in charge only shows my distaste nothing more.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Contributing Member

that's all good bro..

to be honest i don't follow politics.. i live it...

i was not trying to say anything ... what you read from me is exactly what i meant to type.

Last edited by Biggamehit; 12-18-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:33 AM

Old 12-18-2008, 07:53 AM

Old 12-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Contributing Member

now you too can test your skills.
http://sockandawe.com/
Old 01-08-2009, 04:38 AM

that's all good bro..

i was not trying to say anything ... what you read from me is exactly what i meant to type.
i feel for you my uncle was sent during the first gulf war un officially if you get my drift . I know a lot of what our government has done and how our media changes stuff around and how our government will not allow certain things to be disclosed . Good luck to you . And as far a mr. bush its not just him its our whole government, he can only make so many decisions. I personally don't think we need to be there and since were are it should have been quick and very painful .We have a problem of hey were gonna blow you up and now rebuild you. imo its not the way things should be ,all our troops dieing and all we seem to do is pee off other countries when need to work on our own country first we have to many problems here that need fixed before we can help others .Sorry for the rant

Last edited by japanesenut; 01-08-2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 01-10-2009, 10:29 AM

I keep thinking the title reads, "all hail to the thief".
Old 01-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Contributing Member

no no, blagojevich has a firm grip on that one.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:20 PM

I suppose I'm not so pissed with Blagojevich. I pretty much think all politicians are crooked; he was just doing what he's always done, except he got caught this time.

Laughable really.

Damn I'm cynical.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Contributing Member

so if i'm understanding correctly you dislike bush because he sent u.s. troops to war. troops of people who willingly joined their respective branch of the armed forces yet you are not upset about blagojevich? perhaps you should watch this.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...&itemId=107735
Old 01-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Oh no, I'm upset (no where near as much as our current administration), but I've reached a point with our political system where I can just laugh at what's happening and shake my head.

Why worry about something you can't control?

As for willingly joining the military, to protect and serve our country. Not to die because your commander an chief lied.

Again, why worry about something you can't control?

PS I used to love the Daily show, but after watching their coverage of the election I couldn't stand the slanted view. I mean, I'm not Republican, but they ripped them apart during the election and the primaries. When they covered the democrats they were barely biting into them. They're both terrible choices.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Contributing Member

agreed. i don't care for the daily show but that was the only in depth yet amusing report. i haven't seen anything about the republican candidates on the daily show but i did see ron paul on the bill o'reilly show. all i have to say is that bill is an idiot any ron paul just stepped on too many toes to think he'd have a chance.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:30 PM

Ron Paul would make a great leader, but he'd never win. As a politician your job is to win over as many votes as possible, his message was too narrow to make any impact. Watching the republican primaries really changed how I view politics. I'm actually thinking about going to DC and see if I can meet Ron Paul and take him out to lunch; maybe get a lesson or two on economics.

Bill O Reilly eats babies. I ****ing hate that guy. I hope he acts like that just so he keeps his pay check. If he's like that in real life, I'd feel sorry for whomever is around him. What a douche bag.

I'm half way inclined to read his book though, just too see if he spews his ignorant nonsense in text form.

Quick Reply: all hail the chief