Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Am I mean?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 03:56 PM

Unhappy Am I mean?

Okay, so if you haven't heard or seen yet, down there in altimas.net they are talking smack about me, and how I'm a b****. I am a very nice person, and I think you guys saw that before the invasion of altimas.net members, did you guys get the impression that I was a meanniepoo?
Old 03-04-2002, 04:15 PM

honestly, yes...but that's just my opinion...take it as such,,,
Old 03-04-2002, 04:34 PM

Well given the rules I go by for all people I am not friends with I would have to say nothing good.
Reason is to avoid any false ideas as to somebody being a ******* or not I try to live with the idea that all people are *******s and a waste of my time until they can prove otherwise. That way if they turn out to not be an ******* its more of a pleasant surprise rather then an annoyance when they turn out to be the ******* I thought they were.
In the end I don't discriminate or leave anybody out. Trust me its a great time saver.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:35 PM

Wow did I use the term ******* in that post?
Old 03-04-2002, 06:01 PM

i could give a rat's *** if you are mean or not.

you aren't worth giving an opinion on
Old 03-04-2002, 07:30 PM

Red face

u are prob a nice person, maybe kinda unfair...
why do u care wat people on the net say??
n it maybe only a couple of peeps on altimas.net who even mention u...
we hav better things to post ***** about....
Old 03-04-2002, 07:44 PM

Thanks twofaze.

See, I was ignoring all the rude comments in the beginning when altimas.net was down the first time, but then kackarot's rude comments toward this site and others just made me mad, with the addition of EternalE saying some crap. I don't like to see people dissing this site just because their home site is down, it's just plain wrong. Also, I am very close to the admins, so it makes me more mad when this stuff is going on. Don't get me wrong, I'm only a member just like all of you, so I have NO special powers or anything(even though Neferdite thinks I do)!

I'm just a plain old member who was asked to be a member from the admins...in all honesty I knew about altimas.net WAY before most of the members there! Yes, I have known Mike since way back, but I never became a member because I didn't think that it would interest me. But now that I am a member here, I think it's really fun and interesting.

As you can probably tell, I hardly ever post on the other threads, and post here because I don't really know too much about cars, more than the average person, but not like how much you guys know.

I don't really care about what is said about me on the other site, except that the thread that I saw was dissing this site, and that's just wrong. Just because the members can't post **** or swear words doesn't make this site bad, just civilized. And above all that, it's not even the admins fault that those things can't be posted, it's the ISP thing. That's all.
Old 03-04-2002, 09:20 PM

Originally posted by 240Girl
it's not even the admins fault that those things can't be posted, it's the ISP thing.
LOL, we know that's right. Otherwise big P would have a entire **** forum!
Old 03-04-2002, 10:39 PM

IMO, you were being very arrogant, but I do understand your point of perspective. I think that the way you argued fueled more rage from the dot netters though, it was in no way diplomatic.
I have something here to bring a smile to you though, I hope you'll enjoy it!
Here's the link.http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthr...threadid=26337
Old 03-05-2002, 12:42 PM

Hahaha, thank you Poisonfist. I needed that! But I HIGHLY doubt that he's going to leave, and if he does leave as kackarot, he'll probably come back with another name. These forums are just way too addicting to let go of all of the sudden (especially when you're like kackarot and post 100 times a day!). I guess I WAS being arrogant and undiplomatic, but hey I don't like to take crap, ya know? I'm actually the SWEETEST girl, but when you **** me off, all hell breaks loose !!!
Old 03-06-2002, 05:03 PM
Contributing Member

lol...i knew that thread over at dot net would come back to haunt me....and for the record...i voted against myself

for all those wondering (cause i'm sure this will end up back there) i have no intentions of rejoining their site under an assumed name...mike has banned me (like the guys here did) but unlike club240...i will not be making any more appearences

and you are a rude little *****...or at least you were....this i can understand because it was my intention to be a **** and make everyone here mad....but if you can be adult about our prior situation than i can as well
Old 03-06-2002, 07:18 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1
but if you can be adult about our prior situation than i can as well
Okay, deal.
Old 03-06-2002, 07:30 PM

Originally posted by leiferik1
mike has banned me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
Old 03-07-2002, 01:35 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Neferdite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA