S-Chassis.com

S-Chassis.com (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/)
-   -   Am I mean? (https://www.s-chassis.com/forums/off-topic-22/am-i-mean-606/)

battlestylespl 03-08-2002 11:44 PM

no

EtrnalE 03-10-2002 02:01 PM

Originally posted by 240Girl
....with the addition of EternalE saying some crap. I don't like to see

what the hell...Look shorty i only talked shi+ to u cuz u said i kissed ass to some dick head in here..i have nottin against u..u have to stop takeing shi+ seriously over the internet..i say 95% of stuff on the internet is untrue..so sorry if i made u cry or think about me:p ...i have that affect on girls..they cant sto thinking about me:p :D

leiferik1 03-10-2002 02:16 PM

Originally posted by EtrnalE

what the hell...Look shorty i only talked shi+ to u cuz u said i kissed ass to some dick head in here..i have nottin against u..u have to stop takeing shi+ seriously over the internet..i say 95% of stuff on the internet is untrue..so sorry if i made u cry or think about me:p ...i have that affect on girls..they cant sto thinking about me:p :D

tru dat

240Girl 03-10-2002 07:02 PM

Okay, this thread was actually for the members who knew me before you did, I was asking their opinion b/c I already know your opinion about me, and it's fine, I'm cool with that. But please just respect this site is all I'm asking.

GTspecR 03-10-2002 07:07 PM

no.......but it wouldn't hurt to get to know you more ;)

EtrnalE 03-13-2002 04:44 AM

Okay, this thread was actually for the members who knew me before you did, I was asking their opinion b/c I already know your opinion about me, and it's fine, I'm cool with that. But please just respect this site is all I'm asking.

what in the blue hell you talking about respect the site??? did i post anything abou the site here in this thread??? NO..you just have to learn not to care what people on these forums or any other think about you..dosent matter i bet half the people dont care what you look like or if you are mean..u need to stop living in the world of the internet and come back to earth with the rest of us

leiferik1 03-13-2002 12:26 PM

what in the blue hell you talking about respect the site??? did i post anything abou the site here in this thread??? NO..you just have to learn not to care what people on these forums or any other think about you..dosent matter i bet half the people dont care what you look like or if you are mean..u need to stop living in the world of the internet and come back to earth with the rest of us

amen....ahhh.....i'm stayin neutral

240Girl 03-13-2002 03:09 PM

Do you see the "PM" option on your screen? Use it.:rolleyes:

battlestylespl 03-14-2002 12:06 AM

Do you see the "PM" option on your screen? Use it.:rolleyes:

PM's are overrated.