Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

Anyone dealt with RKCarGuy

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Contributing Member

Anyone dealt with RKCarGuy

I'm looking for any one who has bought an engine from him. Everything appears on the up and up. I just want to have some feedback from his customers.

Rkcarguy, I know your verified and i will prolly get a motorset/clip from you just want an opinion from your customer base.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Contributing Member

Bump anyone
Old 04-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Contributing Member

so noone on the board has delt with him??????
Old 04-21-2004, 01:51 AM
Contributing Member

Ryan is a good guy...99% chance he won't do you wrong. Check to see first if he has what you want in stock...last I checked his site, it looked like he needed an update.
Old 04-24-2004, 10:07 PM

Yeah, it's always good to do a search. I know it's a slim chance but I'd get another opinion.

And just because you "check to see if he has what you want in stock" does not mean he has it. First I heard, Night had everything in stock when I ordered. I didn't see anything for almost a month and I never got all of my order. Now I'm waiting for a refund.

So save yourself a headache and do as thorough of a search as you can Smokie before buying from someone.

BTW I know nothing about RKcarguy so I am not at all putting him down. Just a blanket statement to practice "buyer beware".
Old 04-27-2004, 11:50 PM
Contributing Member

I agree i think im gonna go to this shop locally called lighspeed performance. I can get the engine from him and he will install it. He has an awesome rep here in houston and the prices isn't too bad. I know i could buy one and install it myself for cheaper but, I feel more comfortable having him install his own stuff in case somthng breaks right after install he would fix it.