Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

bad tendencies..

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 04:16 AM
Contributing Member

smoking is great.. especially when i flick my butt out the sunroof and hits that civic trying to keep up.. heh heh..

i dont look over my shoulder.. i know whats behind me at all times.. tend to look in mirrors quite often.. i set my mirrors a little further out than normal.. like to where my blind spot is.. works purdy good when you get used to it.. and them broadway/wide inside mirrors work wonders

really bad combo.. hold hands with wife.. smoke.. cell phone (no headset) and shift at the same time.. damn im multi-tasking.. heh
Old 01-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by ixcocoyxi
smoking is great.. especially when i flick my butt out the sunroof and hits that civic trying to keep up.. heh heh..

i dont look over my shoulder.. i know whats behind me at all times.. tend to look in mirrors quite often.. i set my mirrors a little further out than normal.. like to where my blind spot is.. works purdy good when you get used to it.. and them broadway/wide inside mirrors work wonders

really bad combo.. hold hands with wife.. smoke.. cell phone (no headset) and shift at the same time.. damn im multi-tasking.. heh
Omg I remember the cigarette flicking... then you stare in your rear view about 20 seconds trying to "see" the cigarette butt as it falls to the ground like some miniature meteor or something..
Old 01-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Contributing Member

haha!! your not the only one.. when i see the cherry of the cig. hit the ground.. i feel a little relieved that it didnt end up in the back seat..
Old 01-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Contributing Member

haha!! your not the only one.. when i see the cherry of the cig. hit the ground.. i feel a little relieved that it didnt end up in the back seat..
FOR REAL! and then when you don't catch it with your eye, you get super paranoid... which leads to other bad tendencies... like (tell me if I'm wrong LOL) LOOKING into the back seat, back floor area just in case the cig came back into the car!

Old 01-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Contributing Member

nyahaha!! thats exactly what i do!! lookin under the crap i have in the back seat.. closing the windows to smell if anything's burning.. LoLz
Old 01-08-2004, 06:33 AM
Contributing Member

awww hell, if ur gonna smoke in a car, get one w/a sun roof. no way in hell the butt would make it back into the car.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:24 AM
Contributing Member

i gots that too it just gets a little stuffy at times.. i use it when its nite time and hella cold out..
Old 01-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
awww hell, if ur gonna smoke in a car, get one w/a sun roof. no way in hell the butt would make it back into the car.
Naw man... most smokers know that the side window evacuates smoke much much beter than the sun/moon roof... I mean, it's like there's a suction or something; whereas with just the roof open, smoke tends to linger inside the cabin much more... plus what if you need to ash @ a stoplight? Back into your hair?

Mo way man... smokers know
Old 01-08-2004, 07:23 PM

Smoking in a 240 is a sin.
Old 01-08-2004, 07:48 PM

the smoking i agree with, i do all those things when i smoke specially the make sure it went out
Also ash in the eye is a *****

my number one bad habit started when i got my 240, I TRY TO GET SIDEWAYS ON EVERY TURN I MAKE, which is fun but not always safe, especially when im smoking
Old 01-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by matt180sx

my number one bad habit started when i got my 240, I TRY TO GET SIDEWAYS ON EVERY TURN I MAKE, which is fun but not always safe, especially when im smoking
Yup... I remember the first week or two when I got my S14, in corners I'd sort of "floor" the gas a little harder on exit to see how it would react compared to my old FWD car
Old 01-09-2004, 06:47 AM
Contributing Member

actually, i was referring to using the sunroof for the discarding of the ciggy.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Contributing Member

sunroof >> freeway
side window >> streets

there..

and i hate that ash gets in my eye too.. or when you ash outside.. it comes back in.. i usually.. if at a stop light.. reach out and ash in front of the windshield..
Old 01-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Contributing Member

sunroof >> freeway
side window >> streets

there..

and i hate that ash gets in my eye too.. or when you ash outside.. it comes back in.. i usually.. if at a stop light.. reach out and ash in front of the windshield..
hahah sometimes I'd stick my hand out BEHIND me (outside the window) and ash... so my hand would be next to the side rear window LOL
Old 01-12-2004, 09:46 PM

or when a cop gets behind you and you have to throw your finished cig out, so you hold till it burns out, or throw it in a half full soda, or eat it, wait that is the other smoke

going to fast and braking way late while tailgaiting is another bad habit

Quick Reply: bad tendencies..